Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

5 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

They do but generally FE villains are pretty passive. Even the better ones like Ashnard and Arvis have this awful habit of just sitting in their castle and waiting the heroes to come to them. I think that's the reason the Black Knight is more popular than Ashnard since he actually does things. 

The lack of attention villains get might explain their low ranking. We don't spend time with them, we generally don't see them grow and some don't even show up until the final battle. 

Is that why Surtr is one of the most popular villains, according to CYL3, despite being pretty one dimensional? 

11 hours ago, Jotari said:

I guess I do. Then again I'm not really eager to see Veld get in.

Apparently Thracia fans think he's a disappointing villain so I'm not surprised. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Thane said:

In March I guess we'll get Binding Blade characters and yet more bunnies. 

Let April be the month of Cynthia!

Seriously I hope we get something else for Easter; it's their worst seasonal banner for sure.

Should have held off Panne until Easter. She wouldn't even have to be like a seasonal. She could have been more or less a standard debut posing as a Seasonal, like Griel. They still might end up doing that for Yarne.

12 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Is that why Surtr is one of the most popular villains, according to CYL3, despite being pretty one dimensional? 

Apparently Thracia fans think he's a disappointing villain so I'm not surprised. 

We need Lifis, the true villain of Thracia 776.

Edited by Jotari

47 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

No I suspect his status as a broken unit is to thank for Surtr's presence. 

However for all his problems it should be noted that pre Phoenix mode Surtr isn't as passive as the other villains. He pretty regularly leaves his castle to join the hunt.

There's also the fact that Heroes OC units don't have many other units to compete with from their respective game. It's also the one FE game that all the FEH players have played. 

You click on the game on the CYL voting page and basically all the characters are there with no scrolling that has to be done to find a particular unit.

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Let April be the month of Cynthia!

I agree both peg moms are here now the question is where are their daughters?! Like come on Cynthia and Severa are popular characters right? Ugh my patience is starting to wear thin at this point

3 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I agree both peg moms are here now the question is where are their daughters?! Like come on Cynthia and Severa are popular characters right? Ugh my patience is starting to wear thin at this point

Well, Cynthia is #167 in CYL3, I believe, so she'll probably be a lackluster TT unit, but still! 

I also want Dheginsea, and now I can't help but to think of Dheginsea joining on the same banner as Cynthia and being forced to interact with her. Man, that would've been fun.

12 hours ago, Icelerate said:

All things consider I guess there's the fact he's very active before his BS in CH. 10

That & being OP character but I'm pretty sure a lot of his "popularity" has to do with

10 hours ago, Thane said:

Well, Cynthia is #167 in CYL3, I believe, so she'll probably be a lackluster TT unit, but still!

Still better than most of the Awakening kids. You seen where Laurent is?

Rath still isn't on the list? So much for being one of the most requested.

Anyways, put me down for Silque

They're being shy with bow cavalier units, probably believe them broken, which just severely hampered Rath's chances, I guess.

Although I believe they're about ready to open that can of worms if they want some unit type diversity on New Heroes banners.

I wonder if they have plans for very unusual classes like Xane and the Shadow Dragon ballisticians.

Edited by Vince777

4 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

All things consider I guess there's the fact he's very active before his BS in CH. 10

That & being OP character but I'm pretty sure a lot of his "popularity" has to do with

Still better than most of the Awakening kids. You seen where Laurent is?

Rath still isn't on the list? So much for being one of the most requested.

Anyways, put me down for Silque

Done.

4 hours ago, Vince777 said:

They're being shy with bow cavalier units, probably believe them broken, which just severely hampered Rath's chances, I guess.

Although I believe they're about ready to open that can of worms if they want some unit type diversity on New Heroes banners.

I wonder if they have plans for very unusual classes like Xane and the Shadow Dragon ballisticians.

Given some of the stuff we've got, I doubt they're holding out because they think Bow Cavs are broken. It'd be easy to make a bow cavalry underwhelming. Just given them relative high defense and resistance at the same time and they'd completely lose any kind of niche. Even with a good stat spread, it's not like they can even achieve a monstrous offense compared to the likes of Blade Tome cavs.

No Marcus? 0/10

Just kidding. I'd really dig to get a cool Bastian. Doesn't need to be a great unit, but cool art. Also, Geoffrey. Preferably by the artist who did Finn. Or the one who did Summer Tana.

Don't read the spoiler if you don't want to know one of the upcoming units!

Spoiler

Seems like Idunn is coming, can I switch my vote to Lilith, please? I'm not going to use the @ because I don't know if you have seen the "data mine" Jotari, so I will tag you after the official announcement ^^

Edited by Drakhis

1 hour ago, Drakhis said:

Don't read the spoiler if you don't want to know one of the upcoming units!

Hide contents

Seems like Idunn is coming, can I switch my vote to Lilith, please? I'm not going to use the @ because I don't know if you have seen the "data mine" Jotari, so I will tag you after the official announcement ^^

Oh good news. Policy is to wait until the character is actually released.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ghostface233 said:

I'm gonna go a little off-board and say Vaida.  Preferably as a sword flyer.

Sword flier? But she has her own prf spear.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Remove Ranulf and Haar. 

Well I usually wait until they're actually in the game, but I'm busy the next few days so I'll probably forget. Might as well do it now.

Following people are free to redistribute their vote.

On 3/16/2019 at 10:14 AM, Ghostface233 said:

I'm gonna go a little off-board and say Vaida.  Preferably as a sword flyer.

Also hey, I took this comment to mean you wanted Vaida on the poll. If you (or someone else) aren't going to vote for her, I'm going to remove her.

Edited by Jotari