Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

n_n voters (anyone else remember when she was called that).

@1% Critical Hit

@Nowi's Husband (congratulations, you got your daughter)

@Crunchos

@Poimagic

@TheNiddo

@Cron

On 6/12/2019 at 9:32 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Cynthia is also still there.

You are correct. I just looked at the summoning focus.

@Thane

@Silverly

@TheSilentChloey

@NSSKG151

@Eqstrian819

@3ast1sup

@TheBraveGallade

Edited by Jotari

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jotari So I can pick a new unit to add to the list and vote for right? Since I added Silas to the list a long time ago and voted for Cynthia but they are both in the game now.

If I could add another character to the list I would like to recommend Cormag since I don't think I saw him on the list.

20 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@Jotari So I can pick a new unit to add to the list and vote for right? Since I added Silas to the list a long time ago and voted for Cynthia but they are both in the game now.

If I could add another character to the list I would like to recommend Cormag since I don't think I saw him on the list.

Yeah, but you know you don't necessarily need to suggest a new character? The list does have like seventy options on it already if one of them appeals to you more than Cormag. Is Cormag honestly the character you want in the game the most that isn't there already?

19 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Would Tanith also need to be removed?

I refer you to my previous statement.

On 5/22/2019 at 1:14 PM, Jotari said:

Tanith's the only one of the new characters who is on the poll. I'm tempted to take her off as an option as I consider her as "in" the game now, but Charlotte's been up there for months and I can understand people wanting a non festival version of characters (Tanith in particular still has a lot to work with what with her reinforcements and Sonic Sword unit traits).

Edited by Jotari

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

Yeah, but you know you don't necessarily need to suggest a new character? The list does have like seventy options on it already if one of them appeals to you more than Cormag. Is Cormag honestly the character you want in the game the most that isn't there already?

In terms of non-alt characters then yes Cormag is my current most wanted. But you are right, the list is big enough as it is and I don't really want to bloat it any further.

Edited by NSSKG151

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

The list does have like seventy options on it already if one of them appeals to you more than Cormag. Is Cormag honestly the character you want in the game the most that isn't there already?

What is the maximum number of options on the poll possible? The fact that there are so many options on the poll just goes to show that there are still many characters that people are looking forward to being in the game even prior to Three Houses. 

On 6/14/2019 at 3:38 AM, Nowi's Husband said:

With my daughter in the game at last I'd say Midori would be my next most wanted.

Added.

On 6/14/2019 at 6:24 AM, NSSKG151 said:

In terms of non-alt characters then yes Cormag is my current most wanted. But you are right, the list is big enough as it is and I don't really want to bloat it any further.

No, if you genuinely want him then I'm putting him up there [added]. This is unilateral judging. I'm just slightly concerned because...[continued after the next quote]

On 6/14/2019 at 8:17 AM, Icelerate said:

What is the maximum number of options on the poll possible? The fact that there are so many options on the poll just goes to show that there are still many characters that people are looking forward to being in the game even prior to Three Houses. 

I genuinely don't know what the upper limit is. I though it was 70 but we past that a few characters ago so who knows. *shrug* We'll just have to continue as we are for now. Though I might discount Three Houses characters until the game's like a year old or something.

I checked twice and didn't see Python (kind've surprised given he did fairly well in CYL2), but he's been my most wanted unit since... well, since Echoes. Sorry to add to the long list x_x

Oh boy, this is a thing.
With Idunn having been added, Anri takes the top spot for who I want to see, though I don't know that he'd count as he kind of...isn't really in any of the games. Seriously, though, the fact that he wasn't the first non-OC Legendary Hero was very upsetting for me, and I've also been frustrated with the Mythic Heroes not including him either. I get why, it just still bugs me. In the event of Anri not being allowable, I would pick Shade, of the Cipher OCs. She's still unlikely, as the Cipher 4 weren't included in CYL, let alone Alice, Valjean, and Nieve, who didn't even get to say they appeared in a game, but I believe!

I was going to ask for Neimi to be added to the list, but then I saw Jill. Jill is the better option.

Though I still want Neimi to be added as well, also Ilyana.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

IT HAPPENED! IT HAPPENED! BANTU WILL BE IN THE GAME AS A RED DRAGONSTONE USER!!

I was seriously beginning to give up hope on this!!! I can't believe I got the weapon type!! (And I always thought he'd be infantry but I never bothered to clarify since at the time, all dragonstone users were infantry and I hadn't thought that trend wouldn't continue.) THIS IS AMAZING!!!

OKAY. So, now that my previous most-wanted is in, time to pick a new one! (Easy as heck since there are a lot I want who aren't in yet.) I've got to say Elena from the Tellius games! She wasn't only unplayable - she was kind of dead before the first one even began, only appearing in flashbacks. I want Griel, Ike, and Mist to be reunited with her!

• 2 weeks later...

@Mercakete @Emperor Hardin

Sorry, took awhile to take Bantu from the pole. Kept expecting him to show up in a banner. I think they should add more character to the common summoning pool. Greens especially to balance things out. Anyway, you two are free to vote someone else.

On 9/17/2019 at 10:43 PM, Mercakete said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

IT HAPPENED! IT HAPPENED! BANTU WILL BE IN THE GAME AS A RED DRAGONSTONE USER!!

I was seriously beginning to give up hope on this!!! I can't believe I got the weapon type!! (And I always thought he'd be infantry but I never bothered to clarify since at the time, all dragonstone users were infantry and I hadn't thought that trend wouldn't continue.) THIS IS AMAZING!!!

OKAY. So, now that my previous most-wanted is in, time to pick a new one! (Easy as heck since there are a lot I want who aren't in yet.) I've got to say Elena from the Tellius games! She wasn't only unplayable - she was kind of dead before the first one even began, only appearing in flashbacks. I want Griel, Ike, and Mist to be reunited with her!

Elena added.

2 hours ago, GreatKnightEcho said:

With 3H finally here, and two banners past, I'd really like to see Marianne added. Just please, if she's gotta be a cavalry healer, give her a personal weapon or unique skill. B!Veronica overshadows almost every cav healer just because of her prf and offensive stats.

Is that an official request to put her on the poll

3 hours ago, GreatKnightEcho said:

Perhaps

Well I said a while back that I didn't want to add Three Houses characters onto the list until the game was like a year old. I assume a lot more three houses characters will be coming in the next few months, seems redundant to add a bunch of characters to the list only to quickly take them off.

There ain’t a lot of troubadour type units left for them to use . I think just Jeanne , Forrest and Dwyer (Marianne if you count her strengths in Calvary too ) . As for flier healers we do still have flayn who could possibly make it as one . Prehaps a legendary/mythical  hero for a mounted healer ? I don’t think we have had a healer yet for legendary/mythical healer