Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Shannan should be removed from the list, too, since he's in now.

Ah. Didn't see he was on it (there's a lot of names! Though it does seem to be getting shorter over time). I'll remove him and note his voters later. Would be a pain to do it now on mobile. Remind me again in a few days if I don't.

1 hour ago, Specta said:

Did I already say Pelleas was mine at some point in the thread before

I cannot remember

if not: pelleas

21 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think I will go with Lara who is not in the poll yet. She is from Thracia 776.

I'd love to help you guys, but Serenes is telling me I can't add anyone else to the poll. Seems 75 is the max...I'm kind of baffled how this result happened as I've just taken Shannan and Altenna off the poll...

I think it might have something to do with number of current options (as I've just counted and it's fifty two) versus number of options that have ever been added to the poll.  The poll has a numbered list ending in 75 but some of the numbers are missing. I don't think I can ever add any more to this poll even if I take units away. So our choices seem to be either leave the poll as it is now with these options, or remake the thread without all the characters that were originally on the poll that got into the game. The latter would allow for more options to be added, but it also mean losing all the data that has been collected thus far. I suppose we could make the new thread "Serenes's most wanted characters for Heroes 2020" and update it yearly to show shifting opinion of people, but I'm not sure it would get the same response.

Any chance the mods have some kind of work around for this? Some way to clear the cache of the removed options on the poll or something?

Edited by Jotari

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

I'd love to help you guys, but Serenes is telling me I can't add anyone else to the poll. Seems 75 is the max...I'm kind of baffled how this result happened as I've just taken Shannan and Altenna off the poll...

I guess I will just go with Nils for now then. I mostly just want Dancers/Singers, although I do have a preference for waifus but it is no big deal.

13 hours ago, Jotari said:

I think it might have something to do with number of current options (as I've just counted and it's fifty two) versus number of options that have ever been added to the poll.  The poll has a numbered list ending in 75 but some of the numbers are missing. I don't think I can ever add any more to this poll even if I take units away. So our choices seem to be either leave the poll as it is now with these options, or remake the thread without all the characters that were originally on the poll that got into the game. The latter would allow for more options to be added, but it also mean losing all the data that has been collected thus far. I suppose we could make the new thread "Serenes's most wanted characters for Heroes 2020" and update it yearly to show shifting opinion of people, but I'm not sure it would get the same response.

Any chance the mods have some kind of work around for this? Some way to clear the cache of the removed options on the poll or something?

huh, yeah, looking through it now and it's counting old numbers (e.g. the first option is displaying as #3). I'll look into it more, but I'm not 100% sure this can be fixed short of making a new question and trusting people not to double dip

i'll ask admin later, though

Edited by Specta

• 1 month later...

Well, Nils is in now, so he can be taken off the list. Also, aren't Sara (FE7) and Tanith (FE9/10) (besides her Bride form) already in the game? I know Wolt only has a summer version, so I get him still being up there.

3 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Well, Nils is in now, so he can be taken off the list. Also, aren't Sara (FE7) and Tanith (FE9/10) (besides her Bride form) already in the game? I know Wolt only has a summer version, so I get him still being up there.

Tanith only has a bride version. Are you perhaps thinking of Sigrun, who has both a bride and a regular?

Edited by Venmi

2 minutes ago, Venmi said:

Tanith only has a bride version. Are you perhaps thinking of Sigrun, who has both a bride and a regular?

Probably. I used Reinforce maybe once in PoR, and generally benched peg knights anyway. (I had a bow phobia.)

8 hours ago, Mercakete said:

You know I've actually been saying to myself for a few days now that Nils is in the game and that I need to update this. Sara is a Thracia character, As for Tanith\

On 5/22/2019 at 4:14 PM, Jotari said:

Tanith's the only one of the new characters who is on the poll. I'm tempted to put take her off as options as I consider her as "in" the game now, but Charlotte's been up there for months and I can understand people wanting a non festival version of characters (Tanith in particular still has a lot to work with what with her reinforcements and Sonic Sword unit traits).

I'm surprised no one's requested Pent yet. I thought he was reasonably popular.

Edited by Jotari

• 1 month later...