Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

It's really astonishing how some of these characters still aren't the game. Like for real, how are Medeus and Ashnard not??? And give me Edward already before I riot.

Medeus has always been shafted so I kind of get him, but Ashnard I'm particularly surprised isn't in there. He strikes me as a villain similar to like Lyon and Julius in that he would have fit comfortably in the first few months of the game in terms of hype and power scaling. Not to mention there isn't a whole load of noteworthy Sword fliers in the series to begin with. Oh well. At least when he gets in he'll probably be far more OP than if he was put in the game long ago (personally I always wanted Ashnard to get, what would be now, the significantly underwhelming idea of being able to receive Armour buffing affects including Armour March. Once it would have been a pretty cool and logically ability given he has armour in the plot, but not movement type buffs are kind of now as useful with drives and tactic skills giving better coverage).

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations @MegaBlaziken721Ā @YexinĀ @Bleachya43vierĀ @uhmuzingĀ @goneĀ and myself. We have Ashnard. With my own vote I guess I'll jump on the Medeus train.

It's kind of crazy he's not in the game yet.

Also @BeniceĀ you requested Lowen but never voted for him. So if you don't in the near future I'm going to remove him from the poll (which will give us a new open slot for anyone else who wants to make a suggestion).

Edited by Jotari

49 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Also @BeniceĀ you requested Lowen but never voted for him. So if you don't in the near future I'm going to remove him from the poll (which will give us a new open slot for anyone else who wants to make a suggestion).

Go ahead and remove Lowen; I changed my vote to someone else. Sorry 'bout that.

Edited by Benice

41 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Congratulations @MegaBlaziken721Ā @YexinĀ @Bleachya43vierĀ @uhmuzingĀ @goneĀ and myself. We have Ashnard. With my own vote I guess I'll jump on the Medeus train.

It's kind of crazy he's not in the game yet.

Yes!! I'm so excited Ashnard's in finally! Plus his art is completely wicked. Aaand he's free and actually seems pretty good. My only complaint, and this was unreasonable to expect, is that Rajaion wasn't incorporated into his art or kit somehow. It's weird since I'm assuming Rajaion will technically now be in Heroes too but only Tellius fans will realize it.Ā 

So I re-voted now for Dheginsea, although I think I'd be just as thrilled to see either Volke, Ashera, Jill, Tauroneo, Zihark or Sephiran. Really any Tellius character is always awesome.Ā Ā 

24 minutes ago, uhmuzing said:

Yes!! I'm so excited Ashnard's in finally! Plus his art is completely wicked. Aaand he's free and actually seems pretty good. My only complaint, and this was unreasonable to expect, is that Rajaion wasn't incorporated into his art or kit somehow. It's weird since I'm assuming Rajaion will technically now be in Heroes too but only Tellius fans will realize it.Ā 

So I re-voted now for Dheginsea, although I think I'd be just as thrilled to see either Volke, Ashera, Jill, Tauroneo, Zihark or Sephiran. Really any Tellius character is always awesome.Ā Ā 

I wanted him to have a skill that would let him act as a hybrid flying armour unit during battle. Ie, can receive armour buffs and trigger armour march. It'd be cool to from armoured teams with a non amoured unit included. That's why I want Julius to get a refine that gives him dragon buffs too.

25 minutes ago, Benice said:

Go ahead and remove Lowen; I changed my vote to someone else. Sorry 'bout that.

Okay, well that means we have any empty slot open if anyone wants to suggest any other units.

Edited by Jotari

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

yeah, i'm so happy they finally added him

anyway, voted for Makalov, i just can't wait to +10 him

9 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

@JotariĀ you can remove Tanith too. I love her, but I'm satisfied with her alt for now. I changed my vote to Heather.

Okay. She was in the running for being removed when the altĀ  came but I decided against it give Charlotte's in the game as an alt yet she's the second most popular by a wide margin.

Ā 

Okay then people, two slots open for suggestions again if anyone has them.

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

Rhea perhaps. She isn't in the game yet and I like her as a character a lot, also I would love for her to be in the game as she has many different potential forms.Ā 

Im sure she'll get in eventually. Most likely as a legendary. Do you want me to add her to the poll?

4 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Since there are 2 open slots why not. Unless someone else has better candidates.Ā 

That's not the situation. I'm only putting people on the pole that are guaranteed votes. So every individual member needs to suggest someone. People have just one vote each, so they can't submit multiple characters. So with that being said, is Rhea the character you want most in Three Houses?

18 minutes ago, Jotari said:

That's not the situation. I'm only putting people on the pole that are guaranteed votes. So every individual member needs to suggest someone. People have just one vote each, so they can't submit multiple characters. So with that being said, is Rhea the character you want most in Three Houses?

Yeah, Lords are bound to have 3 alts at least by the end of the year (normal, Legendary, Brave) and the Dimitri's childhood friends will most likely appear in the next TH banner (at least one of them). Rhea due to her position in the story can be quite weird.Ā 

Edited by SuperNova125

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Voted Marcia. Recently played the Tellius games for the first time and I really like her character. Sheā€™s probably my fave female Tellius character. Favourite male is probably Rolf, but Iā€™m happy enough with the alt he got.

Lehran because he will be a mythic and therefore actually usable.Ā  Other wanted units like Boyd and such will be released as a 4* w/ no prf and in today's meta I won't actually be able to use him.Ā  The only character that comes to mind that I would actually want to pull for that would likely be meta is Lehran.Ā  Sephrian would be ok too but likely not mythic - probably just a GHB unit that may or may not be good.

5 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Say'ri, Emmeryn, and Gangrel can all be taken off the list.

Much appreciated. I've uh, removed them before checking who voted for them so it'll be up to the people themselves to notice and redistribute their votes.