Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, it's been quite a long time since I came here to request a character. I forgot if it used to be Emmeryn or Gangrel...but the two are in the game now anyhow, so a new character needs to be chosen.

I'm going to go for a meme character now. Can you please add Old Hubba from Awakening?

Personally I want Azelle from Genealogy the most. He’s probably my only favourite character in the series that isn’t in the game yet (I haven’t gotten through Thracia 776 yet to say who my favourites are from that game though). 

I doubt he’s wanted by many others as a lot of non Japanese players have never played Genealogy. Even with those who have Azelle is far from popular compared to other characters from the same game. I’m sure he will get in one day. For now I remain patient.

10 hours ago, Holla99 said:

Personally I want Azelle from Genealogy the most. He’s probably my only favourite character in the series that isn’t in the game yet (I haven’t gotten through Thracia 776 yet to say who my favourites are from that game though). 

I doubt he’s wanted by many others as a lot of non Japanese players have never played Genealogy. Even with those who have Azelle is far from popular compared to other characters from the same game. I’m sure he will get in one day. For now I remain patient.

Next to Edain, he's my most-wanted Genealogy character, too 

10 hours ago, Holla99 said:

Azelle is currently the third highest-voted missing FE4 character on CYL4, and second-highest out of the Gen 1 cast after Erinys. So he's a pretty common guess for the next FE4 Gen 1 banner.

I'm certainly hoping he makes it in eventually, ideally as a red tome cavalry demote so we'll finally have one of those.

I definitely want the regular Charlotte to show up. I've been waiting since Bride Charlotte came three years ago! Other than her, I'd love to see more Three Houses characters, like the regular versions of Sylvain and Dorothea, or time-skip Hilda.

9 hours ago, Othin said:

Thinking about it, I'd like to change my vote from Marcia to Salem.

I'm afraid that can't be done as someone else has already voted for Marcia and I can't add any more new units to the poll. I think I might remake this thread come January and have it as a yearly source of data rather than a general source to get around this maximum number of entries issue.

• 4 weeks later...

With a staggering 15% of the vote, Jill has finally been added to Heroes. So @Puzzle044 @Julian Teehee @Grandosco @KatarinaCS1 @Shiki @riccochet @RexBolt @TheNiddo @Surge247 @colossus86 @Cron @Meo @Gale of Wind @Tree @Gregster101 @berriicoco @Pupquake @Luckenzio @BoaFerox @Steakbrine @whase @Vicious Sal @Florete @Lyre @Book Bro @TurtwigPlayz you guys can all vote for someone else now.

This moves the title of Serenes's most wanted character over to Charlotte, who is in the game already as an alt. So if you want to discount her the next most wanted is, huh, Xane.

On 9/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, Florete said:

Well, my new most-wanted is Mozu.

Guess I'll be crossing my fingers.

I'll agree on this. Mozu is a strange omission. We have all the other four neutral characters, Kaze, Felicia, Azura, ECT. I think the hardest working meber of Corrin's army deserves her spot.

33 minutes ago, Sir Gerwald of Vallora said:

I'll agree on this. Mozu is a strange omission. We have all the other four neutral characters, Kaze, Felicia, Azura, ECT. I think the hardest working meber of Corrin's army deserves her spot.

Don't have Shura. Isn't he a neutral character?

On 9/21/2020 at 9:44 PM, Jotari said:

I honestly forgot about him, mostly because on most routes he joins later than Kaze, Felicia/Jakob, and Mozu. Although, if we get another fates banner, he would make a nice male character to go with Mozu.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2020 at 11:44 PM, Jotari said:

On 9/24/2020 at 1:04 AM, Sir Gerwald of Vallora said:

I honestly forgot about him, mostly because on most routes he joins later than Kaze, Felicia/Jakob, and Mozu. Although, if we get another fates banner, he would make a nice male character to go with Mozu.

(I'm still not sure how to quote within quotes...)

You forgot Silas, too, though he is already in Heroes.

In the next Choose Your Legends, I'm definitely throwing the bulk of my votes at Shura. His backstory, dialogue, design and utility as a unit make him one of my favorite male characters in Fates. He needs more love (and Heroes needs more archers—maybe we’ll get him as an infantry red or blue archer.) Still, I hope Mozu gets in. She’s a sweetie. I’d love to see Nyx and Charlotte, too.

Since Mozu and Shura are first-generation units that are playable in all three Fates games and Shura has plot significance in two, they seem like the most likely choices. When new heroes are added, they are nearly always a mix of male and female characters. Based on Choose Your Legends results and game story importance, Shura seems like the most logical choice for a new male Fates character to add, unless IS throws a screwball like they did with Siegbert. Hayato or Izana would probably be second most likely, or maybe Hans or Zola (although I'm still surprised that Siegbert was added to Heroes and Nyx and Charlotte have not, even though both have consistently ranked much higher in Choose Your Legends.)