Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

At this point my most wanted characters are Owain, Cynthia, Silas, Kliff and Deen. My voting pick would be Owain and Kliff but I already think we are going to get those two before the end of the year from Farfetched Heroes 2 so...

@Jotari Silas is my pick. He is the only character left from Fates yet to be added that I want in the game plus I think he would be a good fit to be the javelin user in Heroes.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like a non-seasonal Charlotte. I assume she'll get in eventually, as Shigure did, but they're taking their sweet time.

Otherwise, as far as characters completely new for the game, I'd like Ophelia to get in.

Well my avatar says it all.  Lewyn.  I think he is popular enough that he will eventually get in, maybe even next banner, however probably not popular enough to get an alt.  Meaning it will be safe to invest into him, unlikely that a better version of him will come later.  

3 hours ago, The Priest said:

The lack of Jill is appaling.

3 hours ago, Thane said:

No Cynthia eh. Oh god she'll become a lackluster TT unit, won't she?

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

At this point my most wanted characters are Owain, Cynthia, Silas, Kliff and Deen. My voting pick would be Owain and Kliff but I already think we are going to get those two before the end of the year from Farfetched Heroes 2 so...

@Jotari Silas is my pick. He is the only character left from Fates yet to be added that I want in the game plus I think he would be a good fit to be the javelin user in Heroes.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

I'd really like a non-seasonal Charlotte. I assume she'll get in eventually, as Shigure did, but they're taking their sweet time.

Otherwise, as far as characters completely new for the game, I'd like Ophelia to get in.

Added

Gah...picking one character is hard. Even narrowing it down to my top 10 most wanted characters is hard. @Jotari I'll go ahead and pick Nailah as my choice. Honestly, it's hard to choose between Rhys, Rafiel, Saleh, Pent, and Louise... But Nailah is probably one of the most beautifully designed characters I've ever seen, and she'd probably provide some fun mechanics to the game. And deep down I know that Velouria or Selkie will get added before the queen.

28 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Since Mareeta's on the list, let's add Galzus @Jotari

28 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Gah...picking one character is hard. Even narrowing it down to my top 10 most wanted characters is hard. @Jotari I'll go ahead and pick Nailah as my choice. Honestly, it's hard to choose between Rhys, Rafiel, Saleh, Pent, and Louise... But Nailah is probably one of the most beautifully designed characters I've ever seen, and she'd probably provide some fun mechanics to the game. And deep down I know that Velouria or Selkie will get added before the queen.

Added.

The majority of my most favored characters are already in,
though the ones that aren't still in yet: Pent, Louise, Nils and Jill. (I probably should have asked to have Pent added in this poll before I voted, haha.)

I must say though, I didn't think about Idunn till this poll, I agree that she would be a really neat addition to the game.

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

@Jotari add Sophie pls.

47 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

@Jotari

Bantu. Specifically, as a red dragonstone user. But there are many others I want, too, so it's hard to narrow it down to just 1...

Added. I'd like Bantu too. The original Manakete always needs more love. Plus, Tiki's domination of the red breath pool is pretty inexplicable.

FE4 (Gen 1)

Cuan, Ethlyn, Lewyn

GHB: Shagall

FE4 (Gen 2)

Idk

GHB: Arion

FE5

Mareeta, Othin, Asvel

GHB: Galzus

FE6

Wolt, Rutger, Miledy

GHB: Marcus

FE7

Pent, Louise, Rath

GHB: Denning

FE8

Ross, Ewan, Ceallach

GHB: Gheb Selena

FE9

Jill, Marcia, Geoffrey

GHB: Ashnard

FE10

Edward, Nolan, Leonardo

GHB: Sephiran

41 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I still don't see Kieran in the poll, why hasn't he been added? :/

Added. You're best to use @Jotari to be certain I see suggestions. There is (or at least there was, I think most of everyone has voice their opinions now) a lot of traffic in this thread.

8 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Added. You're best to use @Jotari to be certain I see suggestions. There is (or at least there was, I think most of everyone has voice their opinions now) a lot of traffic in this thread.

Oh, I didn't know about the traffic. Okay then, my bad.

@Jotari, since you didn't end up guessing my most wanted character I'll just tell you straight away. 

Spoiler

Tauroneo. I even made an analysis on how he can work in Heroes. Not only is he my favourite character not in Heroes but he has a cool design and is in a class without a large number of characters in Heroes. Furthermore, his resolve ability could be integrated in a unique fashion giving the game more variety. 

Also, Tellius is in a dire need of more characters. 

Edited by Icelerate

41 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

@Jotari, since you didn't end up guessing my most wanted character I'll just tell you straight away. 

Hide contents

Tauroneo. I even made an analysis on how he can work in Heroes. Not only is he my favourite character not in Heroes but he has a cool design and is in a class without a large number of characters in Heroes. Furthermore, his resolve ability could be integrated in a unique fashion giving the game more variety. 

Also, Tellius is in a dire need of more characters. 

Do you want me to add him to the poll then?

15 hours ago, Jotari said:

Added. I'd like Bantu too. The original Manakete always needs more love. Plus, Tiki's domination of the red breath pool is pretty inexplicable.

I know, right?