Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

@Jotari There are a considerable number of characters in the franchise that I would like to see in Heroes, but, if I were to pick just one, I'd go with Milady.

On 8/31/2018 at 7:56 PM, Rafiel's Aria said:

Gah...picking one character is hard. Even narrowing it down to my top 10 most wanted characters is hard. @Jotari I'll go ahead and pick Nailah as my choice. Honestly, it's hard to choose between Rhys, Rafiel, Saleh, Pent, and Louise... But Nailah is probably one of the most beautifully designed characters I've ever seen, and she'd probably provide some fun mechanics to the game. And deep down I know that Velouria or Selkie will get added before the queen.

Nailah's definitely a good choice! When are they finally going to add some of the Laguz or other beast units! Nailah and Tibarn would be high on my desired units list (were I to make such a thing). Pent & Louise too, definitely looking forward to their eventual release.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

@Jotari Please add Emmeryn to the list.

Added.

2 hours ago, Astellius said:

@Jotari There are a considerable number of characters in the franchise that I would like to see in Heroes, but, if I were to pick just one, I'd go with Milady.

Nailah's definitely a good choice! When are they finally going to add some of the Laguz or other beast units! Nailah and Tibarn would be high on my desired units list (were I to make such a thing). Pent & Louise too, definitely looking forward to their eventual release.

As you wish mi'lady.

2 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I am saddened by the lack of Dheginsea.

Added. That means your voting for him, right?

Also @Sayyyaka, you requested Hugh, can you vote for him?

@Jotari Could you add Conrad to the list? He's my personal most wanted character for Heroes at the moment.

Some other characters I'd love to see in Heroes, though not as high as Conrad at the moment, are Python, Forsyth, Atlas, Forde, Cormag, Laurent, Gangrel, Kaden, and Charlotte.

51 minutes ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

After thinking about it he'd be a perfect GHB colourless dragon. 

But then again FE10 has too many cool villains. Jarod definitely needs a spot too.

Lehran would be my top choice for FE10 villains. But I've always liked his design and character.

Tellius does need a boost of people added. Geoffrey, Keiran, Jill, Haar... pretty much all the Laguz... Rhys <3

Being Tellius-biased...

I'd rather see Kurth than Dheginsea, personally.

A Sephiran/Lehran GHB hero would be cool, too.  Similarly, a Greil/Gawain or Ashnard GHB would be pretty awesome, especially if they make Ashnard a flying sword unit.  I wouldn't be against a Petrine GHB, either.

A lot of the knights/infantry feel repetitive, otherwise I'd stump for Brom, Boyd, Jill, Rolf, and Geoffrey, but I'm not sure how they wouldn't immediately fade into the deep pool of similar units; PoR Brom would be preferred since we're already awash in armored green axes (sup Hector).  I'm pretty happy we got a Micaiah alt.  Pelleas would be an interesting addition potentially as a colorless (dark) mage.

Laguz would be cool, but Heroes isn't really built to do that yet, and I'm not versed enough in the series to know if there's a similar mechanic in other games that would justify it, but I suppose they would essentially work like dragons, but I still question where/how they'd separate from the deep pool of units.

I'd love to see a new PoR banner this winter that includes Brom (blue armor spear), Geoffrey (blue cavalry spear), Boyd (green axe), and Volke (colorless dagger) with a companion GHB for Ashnard (red flying sword).

A follow-up RD banner that would be fun would be Jill (green flying axe), Rolf (colorless bow), Tormod (red mage), and Kurth (colorless dragon) with a companion GHB for Sephiran/Lehran (colorless mage).

Greil could be added as a Tempest Trials character at the same time.

Yeah, that sounds good.

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

If I have to choose between Erk, Valbar, or Kamui, I'd pick Erk.

Added Erk.

1 hour ago, Nimue said:

My most wanted is Guy. I'm basically saving all my good fodder for when he gets added to the game. 

Added Guy. You might be saving for a while.

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

@Jotari

I'm patiently waiting for Sara from Thracia 776 to be added. Hopefully she has crazy glass cannon stats like in her original game ^^

I don't know, I feel like they'd capitilze on that PRF and give her the Kia Staff. Not sure what it'd do. Just restore while actually healing decent HP maybe. Course I guess it's not totally out of the question to make a healer a glass cannon either.

16 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Lehran would be my top choice for FE10 villains. But I've always liked his design and character.

Tellius does need a boost of people added. Geoffrey, Keiran, Jill, Haar... pretty much all the Laguz... Rhys <3

Sephiran has obviously the highest chance of all FE10 villains to be added.

I think Geoffrey and Jill would rather be put to a FE9 banner (despite I hope their art rather goes to the direction of FE10), whilst FE10 banner could represent the Dawn Brigade characters (Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, Laura).

I don't expect to see joining Haar and Jill at the same time because they share the same class and weapon type.

Edited by Hecatia Lapislazuli

42 minutes ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

I don't expect to see joining Haar and Jill at the same time because they share the same class and weapon type.

Not necessarily. Radiant Dawn was the game that introduced axes as the primary weapon of Draco Knights. In Path of Radiance Jill focused on Lances while Haar focused on Axes.

4 hours ago, Zhu Qiao said:

I can't be the only one who wants Quan... :(

Added.

Edited by Jotari

1 hour ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

^ true

But still axes look so much better on both.

Axes certainly look better on Haar, but I think Lance Jill would be fine. Although we do have more lance fliers, so I wouldn't mind her going axes just to up the green unit count. I reckon Jill will come in after Laguz are a thing though, so they can refit her Laguz Guard item as a skill.

7 hours ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

Sephiran has obviously the highest chance of all FE10 villains to be added.

I think Geoffrey and Jill would rather be put to a FE9 banner (despite I hope their art rather goes to the direction of FE10), whilst FE10 banner could represent the Dawn Brigade characters (Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, Laura).

I'm not sure if he does, since he's not particularly popular in the polls. It still grates that out of all the people they could have picked, they chose Oliver. Jarod would have made more sense to go with Micaiah's banner >.< Ashnard still needs adding, too. And Ashera is sort of the big boss, so she has a potential to be added.

I don't mind where they implement them. One of my biggest disappointments was that Geoffrey and Lucia weren't added with Elincia (possibly along with Bastian), since that would have made sense and been a nice banner... as well as adding in one of my favourite FE characters (I adore the loyal knight types, and Geoffrey is just so adorable with that). However, they not only skipped out on them, they didn't even add Kieran with Oscar -.-

Oh well. We'll see what's to come. Hopefully they'll finally dial back on the alts a bit so we can actually get new characters...

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Quan and Lewyn (and also Ethlyn and Silvia) are coming in a couple of days! Are you going to edit the poll, @Jotari?

Oh cool. First I'm hearing about this. Excited for Lewyn. I think I might just leave them there and edit the name with the date saying when they entered or something. Then encourage everyone who voted for them to redistribute their votes. I didn't think of this as a long term thing, but it would be interesting to see which units arrive in what order compared to how desired they are in this community. Lewyn was in tied third place, so it is pretty interesting already. I doubt it can be used as a predictor, but interesting nonetheless.

Edited by Jotari

On 9/4/2018 at 8:26 AM, Cute Chao said:

I'm not sure if he does, since he's not particularly popular in the polls. It still grates that out of all the people they could have picked, they chose Oliver. Jarod would have made more sense to go with Micaiah's banner >.<

Oliver got in because of memes, memes IS themselves invented with their choice to revive him in RD. He didn't have to blow up like an allergic pufferfish on helium, but for some inexplicable reason, IS intentionally went down that bizarre, objectionable path with him. 

Jarod would be good to go with some of the Dawn Brigade members, future Lance Infantry additions are few and far between. His map, Daein Arise! has already been taken, but One Survives- the map where Micaiah is taking a late night stroll and the BK takes out the trash, also had him as a boss and can possibly be used instead. Ideally with FoW.

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:33 AM, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

After thinking about it he'd be a perfect GHB colourless dragon. 

But then again FE10 has too many cool villains. Jarod definitely needs a spot too.

I've mentioned it before, but I think he'd be great for a red dragonstone GHB since dark is usually translated into red. Not that any kind of dragon can't have dark breath, so... Maybe green? (Personally, I'd prefer red, though.)