What FE should i play next?

Zihark11

So ive done recent playthroughs of Fates, Awakening, Shadows of Valentia and Path of Radiance. Which one should i play next from which ones i own:

• Fire Emblem the binding blade
  • Fire Emblem the blazing sword
  • Fire Emblem the sacred stones
  • Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
  • Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

From the list I haven't tried Radiant Dawn. I wouldn't recommend Shadow Dragon, I like Binding Blade the most, but it's challenging. Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones are something I would suggest for beginners.

10 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Are you looking for a challenge or do you just want to complete the games? Also, your preferred difficulty?

I just play for the stories and characters, always have.

9 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Blazing Blade is a great game. I haven't played much of the others, but I definitely recommend it over Binding

Binding is for sure harder and i havent played blazing blade in awhile. 

9 hours ago, eclipse said:

Blazing Blade for the tutorial, then Binding Blade so you can appreciate everything that Blazing Blade did.

yeah playing blazing before binding does feel better.

5 hours ago, grinus said:

They are all great games but I've always found binging RD right after PoR to be a fun experience. 

Yeah ive done that many times, it is for sure a great experience, I couldnt defeat the black knight in 6 turns cause my aether didint trigger till the last turn bringing him to 12 which makes nasir die and im like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh frick. then ill play RD and see nasir and be like hey whats up old man. 

49 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

From the list I haven't tried Radiant Dawn. I wouldn't recommend Shadow Dragon, I like Binding Blade the most, but it's challenging. Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones are something I would suggest for beginners.

Radiant dawn is my favorite FE of all time for so many reasons and not just because it was the first one i ever played.  Blazing and sacred stones are pretty easy yeah. i have trouble playing shadow dragon for obvious reasons and the amount of pointless characters and binding is one of the best, except the part that the reinforcements spawn before enemy turn start, thats bull.

Edited by Zihark11

14 minutes ago, Zihark11 said:

Radiant dawn is my favorite FE of all time for so many reasons and not just because it was the first one i ever played.  Blazing and sacred stones are pretty easy yeah. i have trouble playing shadow dragon for obvious reasons and the amount of pointless characters and binding is one of the best, except the part that the reinforcements spawn before enemy turn start, thats bull.

Then I suggest Binding, it gives some challenge in the beginning, and a fair challenge in the late chapters too. Alternatively you can play RD, it's always fun to play your favorite.

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

Then I suggest Binding, it gives some challenge in the beginning, and a fair challenge in the late chapters too. Alternatively you can play RD, it's always fun to play your favorite.

True and ive only beaten binding twice, and ive never taken the illia route. both times were the sacaen because i friggin love nomads. easily my favorite class from the GBA Go Rath!

@Zihark11 Yeah always hated getting stalemated by the Black Knight and Nasir jumping in. Wouldn't it be pretty awesome if character deaths transferred to RD? That would raise the stakes quite a bit and make it more interesting. You lose Nasir and when you get into RD, Ena is alone. Or you lose Ilyana and you overhear the merchants talking about her loss. 

I'd suggest Radiant Dawn since you said you recently played Path of Radiance. I played the games back to back and thought it was pretty cool just seeing what all the old characters were up to. Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones are also some of my favorites.

12 hours ago, Zkitty8 said:

I'd suggest Radiant Dawn since you said you recently played Path of Radiance. I played the games back to back and thought it was pretty cool just seeing what all the old characters were up to. Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones are also some of my favorites.

yeah i agree. i am gonna do Radiant dawn first before anything else.