Grand Hero Battle: Jamke

mampfoid

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nanima What are Sakura's IVs? My Ssaukra is +Res/-Def so unfortunately I can't take advantage of that mixed bulk as much as I wanted. Still waiting on a +Spd version of her though.

@Ginko Thanks! Yeah -Atk green mages seem to be my thing (add a Sonya to that group as well), but at least Deirdre and Lewyn's weapons are satisfying to use.

Also funny how both Silas and Shiro have Steady Stance :P A lot of my favourites seem to be blue units (like Lukas as well)

• 5 months later...

Jamke gets a rerun. It is uneventful if you have a 5* Jamke.

I did not.

Fjorm cleared with Genny, Legion and Roy. Fjorm took out the ranged units after a retry or two. Legion helped pretty well in fairness.

4* Jamke cleared with Ishtar, Genny and Daggerick (I was hoping to do full colourless, but alas.) This was pretty tricky, but Genny and Jamke do just enough to take out Jamke and Ishtar sadly needed to be there because of the red mage.

Armour cleared with DD!Ike near soloing alongside Eirimas, Vamp!Henry and Wendy. Henry took out the blue mage while Ike just stood there and enemies dropped. He doesn't even have Spd Wave on.

So here we are again in the deep, dark woods. wooo also sorry for not replying more in the last thread eee

I kinda did a fullish Takusquad clear of this before, but I wasn't entirely happy with it (Nyakumi did literally nothing), so I didn't record that. It's great fun to see how my team improved though, so I decided to tackle it again. Probably won't do this for the GHBs from Garon onwards.. (don't make me remember Gharnef please)

@mampfoid @Landmaster @mcsilas @kirauza343 @ruruo @Zeo @Sasori @daisy jane @Azuris

Music: The Mandragora - The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine 

This one was fun to think out. I probably made it harder on myself by insisting on staying up close to the enemy, but I didn't want this to be just another hit and run. Some mild SI was necessary for this, but nothing too backbreaking. The accessory Skadikumi is wearing won't be permanent I promise. haha Also I turned on the asset/flaw display and found that it doesn't bother me too much (as long as I avoid specific units), so I might just keep it on.

Hope you enjoyed! I'll see about getting the other clears up too at some point soon. 

Edited by Nanima

My Fjorm with the Quick Riposte seal kills Jamke outright. My Fjorm without the Quick Riposte seal leaves Jamke with little enough HP left over to be sniped dead by Jamke.

The most difficult thing was keeping the armor from teleporting to inconvenient places.

This was one of the easiest GHB for me so far.

I just had to put Nowi at the very right of the map while my +10 ATiki keeps the middle busy. Veronica attacked only once at the start and after that used her healing to help Nowi out while Ninian danced and took care of the red mage.

Infernal beaten with the power of Lolis~

Nothing really needed here (except, ironically, Rogue Dagger, because Kitty Paddle changes the AI of the Armor for some reason)~ The Sakuras got to do a bit more here than they were able to for the last couple of clears, so that was nice~ As soon as Keaton is out of the way, Senkura's getting a better Staff so I can give her some Dazzle~

And for a Special Clear, Miwabe Sakura Emblem!

Only thing we needed was Spur and Drive Spd on Est to keep Lachesis from being doubled by the Red Mage~ I'm actually surprised how easily they handled this, especially mere 4* Est~

4 hours ago, Nanima said:

So here we are again in the deep, dark woods. wooo also sorry for not replying more in the last thread eee

I kinda did a fullish Takusquad clear of this before, but I wasn't entirely happy with it (Nyakumi did literally nothing), so I didn't record that. It's great fun to see how my team improved though, so I decided to tackle it again. Probably won't do this for the GHBs from Garon onwards.. (don't make me remember Gharnef please)

Music: The Mandragora - The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine 

This one was fun to think out. I probably made it harder on myself by insisting on staying up close to the enemy, but I didn't want this to be just another hit and run. Some mild SI was necessary for this, but nothing too backbreaking. The accessory Skadikumi is wearing won't be permanent I promise. haha Also I turned on the asset/flaw display and found that it doesn't bother me too much (as long as I avoid specific units), so I might just keep it on.

Hope you enjoyed! I'll see about getting the other clears up too at some point soon. 

Skadumi right off the bat with the kill and Vantage Draconic Aura, super nice. Nyakumi helps Takumi snipe the flier while Sunkumi’s chip damage helps make the Armor less of a chore and Jamke himself~ Really nice clear for the Takus and great music!

Edited by Landmaster

@Landmaster Very nice clears! 

You really dominate HS!Elise by now, not to mention that she's now wielding some incredible new toys. I'm very jealous of how fast you managed to get your S!Elise to +6 flowers but the effort shows and she's a beast. It was nice to see the Sakuras have their moments to shine too. 

The Miwabe Emblem was also pretty cool, while I'm not the biggest fan of Kana she's certainly strong and tanky! V!Mist seems very fun to play with and also very strong in the PP, Lachesis going all in with the tried and true Pain+ with double Savage Blow to cripple the enemy. Est also did a pretty good job, too! 

- - - - 

Today I got some free time so I decided to do a few runs on this map. They're nothing fancy but I think they're amusing enough.

We start with the classic Cordelia Emblem+daughter. The star this time was OG!Cordelia but everyone did their part on making this go smoothly. 

For the second clear, I wanted to try the OPness of Pain+ and double Savage Blow. It is really fun to see the enemy down to 1 HP so fast!

@Alexmender Wow, Bridelia was just showing off using her original bow :P. Normal Cordelia's Galeforce was handy in taking out Jamke quickly enough. It's so satisfying to see Selena delete that axe armour though!

I see that Close Counter on W!Eirika! Pain + Savage Blow is pretty fun to use, and it just wrecks teams with dancer support. I find it funny that Eirika herself also had 1 HP in the end.

@Nanima Nice use of Vantage on Skadikumi. As usual, Summer Takumi just breezes through forest maps, interesting how he has Brave Bow instead of Firesweep this time. Kind of a shame there was no Archer vs Archer action but Daggerkumi quickly but Jamke in his place which is good.

@Landmaster Nice to see V!Mist in action, she has my favourite art from that artist. Also nice to see F Kana, since she doesn't see a lot of use (or is powercrept by Adrift F Corrin). Will you upgrade Est for her prf in the future?

Elise has a new toy (ironically doing away with her toy ducks), which is nice to see. H!Sakura looks so menacing with an actual dagger, but I like the look. Flying Sakura is really useful with the amount of trees.

@Zeo @Ginko @Azuris @daisy jane @mampfoid @NegativeExponents-

And now for my clears.

First in my series of Elemental Emblem clears, we now have a Water Emblem clear!

Team is neutral M!Kana, +Atk/-Def Adrift Male Corrin, +Atk/-Def Legendary Azura and neutral Young Azura.

Music is Past Below (Flow) from Fire Emblem Fates

...yeah not a lot of water-themed units in FE besides the Azura and Corrin/Kana's water dragon forms.

-Male Kana shows once again how tanky he can get, and Adrift M Corrin shows the power of his high Atk. It's also nice that they have Fortify/Hone Dragons respectively, so despite my team being 3/4 blue, they supported each other well.

-Speaking of team diversity, non-summer-themed Water units are mostly blue with a few greens (NY!Azura, Axura, Y!Azura). I guess sword M!Corrin can kind of count..but I need either Adrift F!Corrin or F!Kana for better, non-dancer green utility in the future. That said, it's nice to see different forms of water attacks in this video, from Kana's Water Breath, to Y!Azura's bubbles to L!Azura's ocean of gray waves.

-------

Now since we are battling the Prince of Verdane, here is a Prince Emblem theme!

Team is +HP/-Def Leif, +HP/-Res Leo, +Atk/-Def Adrift Male Corrin and neutral Lyon.

Music is The Moonlight Swordsmen ~Decision At Dawn~ from The Last Blade 2 soundtrack

-Princes vs Prince, here is a team of units with Prince in their FEH titles/ephitets. So it's the Prince of Leister, Sorcerous Prince, Dream Prince and Shadow Prince vs. Prince of Verdane.

-Leif takes on the left side effortlessly, only needing the Attack+1 Sacred Seal to finish off the blue mage.

-Lyon's tankiness works nicely with Reposition support. Swordbreaker was needed to facetank the sword cav. Leo supports from afar with his cav range.

-Adrift Male Corrin adds some colour diversity in the mostly red team (why do so many prince/royalty characters use red weapons!). Atk/Def Bond is also nice for tanking hits and enhancing his already high Atk.

----

Lastly, I looked at the trees and found it funny how it lowers your sense of guard because of the Guidance flier. Then I thought, they should really have 1 movement...wait, I can make a Gravity Emblem team to put them in their place!

Team is +HP/-Res Leo, +Spd/-Res Elise, +Res/-Spd Genny and neutral Nailah.

Music is Turn the Tables from the Bleach soundtrack.

-Gravity Team is the two 5 star healers with Gravity+ (Elise and Genny), Leo who has gravity powers thanks to Brynhildr (shame it was replaced with the refine) and Nailah with Glare which is Gravity Smoke.

-Nailah does work battling against the mages (wolf against Wolf Tome!) and having to take down the pegasus knight later (darn their high resistance when most of your team hit Res!).

-Dazzling refines help keep Genny safe from Jamke's counterattack, while Leo finishes Jamke with his ranged attack. Atk/Def Bond was important in surviving the axe armour (twice even!).

-Elise's extra movement helps in manoeuvring around the map, as well as healing her team when they were getting cornered.

---

I think that's it for now, unless I have time to do 1 more video (thinking of a Tree/Forest team with Leo, Adult Tiki (who was sleeping on top of the Mila Tree) and Deirdre (Lady of the Forest). I don't have Leanne/Reyson, which would've been nice for the Forest theme, but Myrrh might work since she comes from Darkling Woods...still haven't figured out a solution yet. Or a Thracia clear. We'll see.

I really like these quests that make you beat the ghb with various units, but don't insist on doing it on Infernal. 

I managed to get it done pretty easily with Fjorm, Alfonse, Flying Olivia and Linus for the first round and Fjorm, Flying Olivia, Linus and Jamke for the second round.

For the amour round, I no longer like using M!Grima and Zelgius since they're both maxed, so I tried a bit of a hodge-podge team and beat it with Black Knight, CYL!Hector, L!Hector and Devil Niles ^.^

I was able to get all of the quests except Jamke defeats Jamke. Any tips on that? I can't seem to get Veronica to attack him without defeating him, or he glides around the flyer unit and one shots someone on the team.

Edited by jameslove001

On 2/18/2019 at 9:15 PM, Alexmender said:

@Landmaster Very nice clears! 

You really dominate HS!Elise by now, not to mention that she's now wielding some incredible new toys. I'm very jealous of how fast you managed to get your S!Elise to +6 flowers but the effort shows and she's a beast. It was nice to see the Sakuras have their moments to shine too. 

The Miwabe Emblem was also pretty cool, while I'm not the biggest fan of Kana she's certainly strong and tanky! V!Mist seems very fun to play with and also very strong in the PP, Lachesis going all in with the tried and true Pain+ with double Savage Blow to cripple the enemy. Est also did a pretty good job, too! 

- - - - 

Today I got some free time so I decided to do a few runs on this map. They're nothing fancy but I think they're amusing enough.

We start with the classic Cordelia Emblem+daughter. The star this time was OG!Cordelia but everyone did their part on making this go smoothly. 

For the second clear, I wanted to try the OPness of Pain+ and double Savage Blow. It is really fun to see the enemy down to 1 HP so fast!

Thanks! Yeah, with her -Atk, she's definitely in need of the Flowers the most XP Glad you enjoyed!

Oooh Cordelia Emblem ft Selena~ I think this is the first time I’ve seen the current Cordelia Emblem~ OG!Cordy with her Galeforce is a menace, as she’s known to be~ Bridelia is cool with her default weapon, I’m used to seeing Brave Bow~ First I’ve seen (or remember seeing) Summer Cordelia~ She and Selena make easy work of the last foes~ Nice clear!

CC Savage Pain+ is always fun to play with, awesome clear~ Winter Eirika is so tanky, she makes great use of that set~

On 2/19/2019 at 5:02 AM, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Nice to see V!Mist in action, she has my favourite art from that artist. Also nice to see F Kana, since she doesn't see a lot of use (or is powercrept by Adrift F Corrin). Will you upgrade Est for her prf in the future?

Elise has a new toy (ironically doing away with her toy ducks), which is nice to see. H!Sakura looks so menacing with an actual dagger, but I like the look. Flying Sakura is really useful with the amount of trees.

And now for my clears.

First in my series of Elemental Emblem clears, we now have a Water Emblem clear!

Team is neutral M!Kana, +Atk/-Def Adrift Male Corrin, +Atk/-Def Legendary Azura and neutral Young Azura.

Music is Past Below (Flow) from Fire Emblem Fates

...yeah not a lot of water-themed units in FE besides the Azura and Corrin/Kana's water dragon forms.

-Male Kana shows once again how tanky he can get, and Adrift M Corrin shows the power of his high Atk. It's also nice that they have Fortify/Hone Dragons respectively, so despite my team being 3/4 blue, they supported each other well.

-Speaking of team diversity, non-summer-themed Water units are mostly blue with a few greens (NY!Azura, Axura, Y!Azura). I guess sword M!Corrin can kind of count..but I need either Adrift F!Corrin or F!Kana for better, non-dancer green utility in the future. That said, it's nice to see different forms of water attacks in this video, from Kana's Water Breath, to Y!Azura's bubbles to L!Azura's ocean of gray waves.

-------

Team is +HP/-Def Leif, +HP/-Res Leo, +Atk/-Def Adrift Male Corrin and neutral Lyon.

Music is The Moonlight Swordsmen ~Decision At Dawn~ from The Last Blade 2 soundtrack

-Princes vs Prince, here is a team of units with Prince in their FEH titles/ephitets. So it's the Prince of Leister, Sorcerous Prince, Dream Prince and Shadow Prince vs. Prince of Verdane.

-Leif takes on the left side effortlessly, only needing the Attack+1 Sacred Seal to finish off the blue mage.

-Lyon's tankiness works nicely with Reposition support. Swordbreaker was needed to facetank the sword cav. Leo supports from afar with his cav range.

-Adrift Male Corrin adds some colour diversity in the mostly red team (why do so many prince/royalty characters use red weapons!). Atk/Def Bond is also nice for tanking hits and enhancing his already high Atk.

----

Lastly, I looked at the trees and found it funny how it lowers your sense of guard because of the Guidance flier. Then I thought, they should really have 1 movement...wait, I can make a Gravity Emblem team to put them in their place!

Team is +HP/-Res Leo, +Spd/-Res Elise, +Res/-Spd Genny and neutral Nailah.

Music is Turn the Tables from the Bleach soundtrack.

-Gravity Team is the two 5 star healers with Gravity+ (Elise and Genny), Leo who has gravity powers thanks to Brynhildr (shame it was replaced with the refine) and Nailah with Glare which is Gravity Smoke.

-Nailah does work battling against the mages (wolf against Wolf Tome!) and having to take down the pegasus knight later (darn their high resistance when most of your team hit Res!).

-Dazzling refines help keep Genny safe from Jamke's counterattack, while Leo finishes Jamke with his ranged attack. Atk/Def Bond was important in surviving the axe armour (twice even!).

-Elise's extra movement helps in manoeuvring around the map, as well as healing her team when they were getting cornered.

---

I think that's it for now, unless I have time to do 1 more video (thinking of a Tree/Forest team with Leo, Adult Tiki (who was sleeping on top of the Mila Tree) and Deirdre (Lady of the Forest). I don't have Leanne/Reyson, which would've been nice for the Forest theme, but Myrrh might work since she comes from Darkling Woods...still haven't figured out a solution yet. Or a Thracia clear. We'll see.

I may upgrade Est eventually~ Only Lance Flier I have is Shigure so another one would always be welcome and her new weapon is super cool and would be nice to have~

Water Emblem is a cool them. M!Corrin surviving that Astra was impressive~ M!Kana being his tanky self like we know him to be was great to see. Also nice to see the Azuras get in on the action~ Lolizura getting kills without even needing her Tome’s effect~

Loved Prince Emblem! I love seeing Leif and Leo and I hardly ever see Lyon~ A bit of a longer fight since the team’s on the slower side but it showcases them all well. Lyon and Leo hit hard~ M!Corrin’s the tank for the group and Leif is both fast and does a lot of damage~ Really liked this one!

Any clear with Elise is a must watch for me~ Nailah and Genny put in a lot of work~ Elise did great keeping everyone alive and Leo sniped some kills where he could~ Also impressive seeing Genny take those Axe hits with her bond~ This is an interesting idea for a team, everyone being able restrict movement is a really good strategy~

Seems like I nearly missed some nice clears. 

On 18.2.2019 at 9:29 PM, Nanima said:

I kinda did a fullish Takusquad clear of this before, but I wasn't entirely happy with it

This one looked like one to be happy with, congrats!

Oh, I didn't remember you gave SPD/DEF Bond to Evilkumi? He takes care of the mages, one being a Ravenmage no less. 

On 19.2.2019 at 12:32 AM, Landmaster said:

Biggest power on earth, congrats! 

Elise found the best way around that big fat Astra of Jamke: a nice one-shot in his high-born face. 

I don't get the theme ...  Sakura look-a-likes? 

Est even works at 4*+0, nice. How high is she in your promotion-queue? 

On 19.2.2019 at 3:15 AM, Alexmender said:

Bringing Cordelia(s) can't be wrong. Bet Jamke was surprised to see Maid-Cordy incoming. 

That relieve when the map gives you a green armor for Selena. ;-) 

On 19.2.2019 at 3:15 AM, Alexmender said:

Melting strat worked for sure. Interesting theme for a clear, only the best skills for your fav. 

Congrats on both clears, well done! 

On 19.2.2019 at 11:02 AM, mcsilas said:

Who can eat Jamkes Astra? Didn't expect -DEF Corrin here. His sone doesn't want to stay behind and tanks the rest of the map. 

Hey your Leo has the same build like mine! 

Any plans with Leo? Titania made it even harder to justify investment for him ... not to speak of Eirika. 

Ok, I expected 4 healers here, I didn't even think of Leo and Nailah. Nice idea, but Jamke still used Guidance. 

Genny took some many beatings from that Axe Knight, it was only fair she could finish him. 

Congrats, I enjoyed all of your clears again! 

@Nanima @Landmaster

I've been a bit absent on the video posting/responding on vids for a while. The sound of my laptop stopped working and fixing it is a bit of a pain. Will probably be more active when thats fixed

But in the meantime here's my attempt to post a video from my phone instead.

This BHB isn't that hard, but it can be a bit tricky to figure out with the fully charged astra and all the warping going on. I had to put slow back on Wrys to prevent a double, but other then that I did't have to tinker with my builds a whole lot.

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Biggest  power on earth, congrats! 

Elise found the best way around that big fat Astra of Jamke: a nice one-shot in his high-born face. 

I don't get the theme ...  Sakura look-a-likes? 

Est even works at 4*+0, nice. How high is she in your promotion-queue? 

All those characters were drawn by the artist Miwabe Sakura, she's my favorite artist in the game so I used a team of characters she drew (she also drew OG!Mist and Delthea)

I generally use Shigure for my Lance Flier needs, but I wouldn't mind promoting Est. Only other 4* I need to promote is Julius (and Panne when her GHB drops)~ Est could be next after Panne since her Refine is really cool~

@Sasori Nice clear, Sharena straight up tanking that Astra was great. The rest of the enemies fell pretty easily to Raigh and Matthew~ Loved Wrys getting the kill on Jamke~

Edited by Landmaster

Yay, the Sakura's got some workout in this one. Sakunyan handled herself so well against the raven mage. The rest of the team really chipped in as well. Congrats!

What an original idea! Using 4* Est and eternally ignored Lachesis was great. I didn't expect Est to perform so well, but she sure didn't have much trouble on Inernal despite lacking a promotion. Good stuff.

Skadumi right off the bat with the kill and Vantage Draconic Aura, super nice. Nyakumi helps Takumi snipe the flier while Sunkumi’s chip damage helps make the Armor less of a chore and Jamke himself~ Really nice clear for the Takus and great music!

Indeed, I love my undead Power Wall. haha;; The Takus sure worked well together in this clear,w hich was fun to play through. And yeah, I really just love hearing that music as I fight in the game.

Nice use of Vantage on Skadikumi. As usual, Summer Takumi just breezes through forest maps, interesting how he has Brave Bow instead of Firesweep this time. Kind of a shame there was no Archer vs Archer action but Daggerkumi quickly but Jamke in his place which is good.

He's had the BRave Bow for a while now, as I am a bit lazy about unequipping it. haha Jamke was too rude with his pre-charged special but luckily Nyakumi knows how to handle that.

Ha, they almost look like a family, so long as you don't know about Minizura. haha Impressive doing this with three blues. You had to retreat a bit first, but then jumped right back in. M!Kana really did protect everyone. Congrats!

There are a lot of units you could choose from for this, so interesting selection. I loved Leif taking out the right side on his own and the careful team up to take out the knight at the end. Well done.

wait, I can make a Gravity Emblem team to put them in their place!

You really have the best ideas for themed clears. Slowing them down all at once is extremely satisfying. Nailah was impressive, but my favourite part was Genny tanking the Knight multiple times. Even with healing, that's so awesome. 

On 21.2.2019 at 8:27 AM, mampfoid said:

This one looked like one to be happy with, congrats!

Oh, I didn't remember you gave SPD/DEF Bond to Evilkumi? He takes care of the mages, one being a Ravenmage no less. 

Thanks!

Yeah, I've basically dumped a bunch of bond skills on him, to help him tank better. I hope I can get him Def/Res Bond at some point.

On 21.2.2019 at 2:38 PM, Sasori said:

But in the meantime here's my attempt to post a video from my phone instead.

Sharena was pretty impressive here. My units always had to live in fear of the Astra, but your Sharena certainly didn't have to. The rest of the clear looked pretty simple. Raigh and Matthew were great at taking out the trash, and Wrys helped of course!

Anyway, here are my two remaining clears:

Music: For Honor! For Toussaint! - Witcher 3: Blood and Wine

Last clear with Senkura as -Atk.~ Can't wait to see how she'll perform in the next one. However, this one was already a blast. The girls had no trouble with it at all. Poor Jamke was taken out immediately this go around, but such is life I suppose. haha Raven Mage went out the same, but I have no shred of mercy for him. 

Anyway, onto the next one:

Music: 1. Spikeroog 2. Song of the Sword Dancer - both from witcher 3.

This one was trickier to set up. Maribelle made positioning a bit harder, and the beginning had me being sniped more than the other clears. One reason why I have no pity for the Raven Mage. Reyson finally got to transform again and I am sure he had fun making the Lance Flier pay. Maribelle really put on the Pain, Sunkumi was only needed once, and the mages simply fell to Sakunyan. 

So, right at the end I have a small announcement to make. I will be sitting out the next couple weeks of clears, because I have realized that these cut into my very short free time sigificiantly and take a lot of effort at times (less so to make, but combined with all the replies). I can't exactly use another stressor in my life right now, so I've decided to lean back and just watch the show for a while. I'll be back soon. I might record some videos in between and post them once the break is done. But this is it for now. Wish you guys a great time and look forward to seeing you again in these threads around April.~

Edit: Forgot.to tag people: 

@Azuris @kirauza343 @daisy jane @Zeo @ruruo

Edited by Nanima

5 hours ago, Landmaster said:

All those characters were drawn by the artist Miwabe Sakura, she's my favorite artist in the game so I used a team of characters she drew (she also drew OG!Mist and Delthea)

Oh, I only checked the voice actor. 

12 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Thanks!

Yeah, I've basically dumped a bunch of bond skills on him, to help him tank better. I hope I can get him Def/Res Bond at some point.

Oh, I could think of some units that would like DEF/RES Bond ... even though Kliffs skill would be even better. 

15 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Nice, seeing Kitty Sakura in both clears made me give my OG Sakura the new Fox ears. 

Towel Sakura doesn't seem to suffer much from -ATK. 

On 2/21/2019 at 3:04 PM, Nanima said:

Yay, the Sakura's got some workout in this one. Sakunyan handled herself so well against the raven mage. The rest of the team really chipped in as well. Congrats!

What an original idea! Using 4* Est and eternally ignored Lachesis was great. I didn't expect Est to perform so well, but she sure didn't have much trouble on Inernal despite lacking a promotion. Good stuff.

Music: For Honor! For Toussaint! - Witcher 3: Blood and Wine

Last clear with Senkura as -Atk.~ Can't wait to see how she'll perform in the next one. However, this one was already a blast. The girls had no trouble with it at all. Poor Jamke was taken out immediately this go around, but such is life I suppose. haha Raven Mage went out the same, but I have no shred of mercy for him. 

Anyway, onto the next one:

Music: 1. Spikeroog 2. Song of the Sword Dancer - both from witcher 3.

This one was trickier to set up. Maribelle made positioning a bit harder, and the beginning had me being sniped more than the other clears. One reason why I have no pity for the Raven Mage. Reyson finally got to transform again and I am sure he had fun making the Lance Flier pay. Maribelle really put on the Pain, Sunkumi was only needed once, and the mages simply fell to Sakunyan. 

So, right at the end I have a small announcement to make. I will be sitting out the next couple weeks of clears, because I have realized that these cut into my very short free time sigificiantly and take a lot of effort at times (less so to make, but combined with all the replies). I can't exactly use another stressor in my life right now, so I've decided to lean back and just watch the show for a while. I'll be back soon. I might record some videos in between and post them once the break is done. But this is it for now. Wish you guys a great time and look forward to seeing you again in these threads around April.~

Est impressed me, too. She definitely carried her weight and helped keep Lachesis alive, haha~

Pretty easy clear for the Princesses~ The Staff Sakuras did most of the heavy hitting for Kinoka and Sakunyan to clean up~ OG!Sakura doesn’t even need to leave the Pegasus to Kinoka and takes it out herself~ It’s almost hard to tell Senkura’s still -Atk here~ Great job~

Star Squad used positioning to their advantage as usual~ Made sure they kept everyone from being sabotaged by that Guidance Lance Flier. Jamke is one again easily sniped off. Reyson gets a nice kill, Maribelle chips away the Wary Fighter Refrigerator and Sakunyan easily snipes the mages~ Awesome job!

Taking a break from clears is fine, have a nice break~ I'll look forward to them when you come back!

Edited by Landmaster

Searching for some fun yesterday I remembered I hadn't done themed clears for this map yet. The nice people of discord motivated me to record them once again: 

Team Oliver: 

(@Landmaster wanted to see someone tank Jamke's Astra - prego! )

If Oliver didn't stay near Walhart when Jamke attacked, Wallys weapon effect (omni-solo) would prevent him to take enough damage to get into Brazen range (which is needed to one-round Jamke). Therefore Evilkumi had to tank a hit. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Celica emblem: 

(Hurray for @daisy jane's double Celica pull today!) 

I could have made OG Celica kill the blue cav with some extra buffs in the end, but I think it was more fun this way. 

@mcsilas @Zeo  @Mau @DarkAlf

@Nanima see you in April! 

No time for team sleep this time though. 

Edited by mampfoid

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Searching for some fun yesterday I remembered I hadn't done themed clears for this map yet. The nice people of discord motivated me to record them once again: 

Team Oliver: 

(@Landmaster wanted to see someone tank Jamke's Astra - prego! )

If Oliver didn't stay near Walhart when Jamke attacked, Wallys weapon effect (omni-solo) would prevent him to take enough damage to get into Brazen range (which is needed to one-round Jamke). Therefore Evilkumi had to tank a hit. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Celica emblem: 

(Hurray for @daisy jane's double Celica pull today!) 

I could have made OG Celica kill the blue cav with some extra buffs in the end, but I think it was more fun this way. 

@mcsilas @Zeo  @Mau @DarkAlf

@Nanima see you in April! 

No time for team sleep this time though. 

Yeessss Walmart eating that Astra. And Oliver did a lot of work in this one, yaaay~

Celica Emblem is great too~ That was cool using Draw Back to block the Blue Mage Cav and Shove to get Duma Celica the final kill was awesome!

30 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Yeessss Walmart eating that Astra. And Oliver did a lot of work in this one, yaaay~

Celica Emblem is great too~ That was cool using Draw Back to block the Blue Mage Cav and Shove to get Duma Celica the final kill was awesome!

Glad you liked them. :-) 

Using unusual skill combinations to reach the enemy is fun. OG Celica had Shove already before funnily. 

Way too late reply again, sorry

So let's see who tagged me

@Nanima

What do mean not another hit and run? But that is what this team is good at, and they can't take that many hits. But still pretty nice taking the hits while making sure everyone lives.

The Sakura clear was also really nice, so much damage from the staff Sakuras and with Pain and Gravity the enemies stood no chance, while dagger Sakura easily held the side against the two mages.

Nice teamwork and kills for everyone again. Sakura took out the same units as in the other clear, Maribelle really gave some pain and Reyson found a unit to take out as well.

Nice and fun clears as always, well done!

Too much stress is not good for you. Just take as much time as you want and enjoy the short free time you got. Hope you get more relaxing times soon and I wish you a great time as well and look forward to your return, whenever you feel like it.

(You also don't need to reply to this, spend your little free time with something else)

@Alexmender

That was indeed a great performance by OG Cordelia striking through the left side on her own. Then she kindly left one kill for everyone else and Selena even managed it on her own this time. Good job.

Oh, it's another Eirika's time for a solo. The -atk is sad, and even though she got hurt pretty bad she did it! Yay, well done!

@mcsilas

Oh, water theme and Azuras, nice. This team has problems with being nearly all blue indeed and some of these attacks did hurt, but you still managed to beat it with this disadvantage, good job!

Yay for Lyon and Leo, also Leif did a great job here taking care of so many units, nice clear.

And for the last one gravity, cool. That offers some real nice tactical opportunities. Really great performance from Nailah and the others helped with slowing everyone down and also dealing some damage on top of it.

Nice themes an clears, well done.

@Nanima Sorry for the late reply! -Atk Senkura's last hoorah, well she had no problem. Really, those forests were nothing to your team, and it was over in a flash. As for the second clear, nice to see Reyson transform and attack a bit. Red-raven mage sure can be annoying for that team but it's nice that you managed to take him out in the end, seeing Sakura's effective attacks against the mages is always satisfying.

A break is a good idea, sounds like you need it. Yeah these do take a bit more time than one would think but it's understandable to just destress for a while.

@mampfoid Oliver is back! Those mages sure went out fast against his big Res stat. Takumi tanked comfortably while seeing Walhart tank Jamke then ORKO him back was flawless. Stahl also had some nice action in the end.

Celica clear was also nice, I love the use of Blazing Light and of course, your signature WoM move appears in the end!

@Zeo @Azuris @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Ginko @NegativeExponents-

Also I know I already did videos, but I finally solved some of the other themes I had in mind.

First is a Tree/Forest Emblem clear.

Team is +Res/-Atk Deirdre, +HP/-Spd Leo, +Atk/-Spd Adult Tiki and +Atk/-HP Myrrh.

Music is Nature's Breath from Samurai Shodown 3 soundtrack.

-So these units are related to trees/forests- Deirdre is the Lady of the Forest, Leo summons trees through Brynhildr, Adult Tiki was in slumber on top of the Mila Tree in Awakening and Myrrh lived in Darkling Woods (and her name is related to resin from trees). Too bad I didn't have Leanne/Reyson, they would really fit this theme but it's nice to clear a map without a dancer.

-Tiki needed her Res Lightning Breath so the red mage would stay away from the right side. 

-Leo needed his native Savage Blow to make it easier for Myrrh to deal with the pegasus knight, dealing exact damage Bonfire in return.

-Deirdre also gets to show off her new refine, I love the extra stats to make up for her -Atk.

---

Next is a Thracia clear.

Team is neutral Finn, +Res/-HP Leif, +Atk/-HP Nanna and +Def/-Res Olwen.

Music is Insanity of Dominator from Fate Apocrypha soundtrack.

Good old Desperation saves Olwen from eating an Astra. That skills is too rare these days though. QP + S Drink Leif is fun, and everyone played their part well in the clear.