Waleed's Sprite Gallery

Waleed

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity, would you be willing to put one or two portraits together just for the sake of putting them together? I don't really do hacks, but might like a portrait for a Profile pic or something. If not, that's cool, it's your time and effort.

5 hours ago, Waleed said:

@SoulWeaver I've posted some of my portraits above. I hope you like them.

Woah, I had to stare at a couple of those for a second, I could have sworn I'd seen them in the actual games. Fabulous indeed! What I meant, though, was would you be willing to make a portrait that wouldn't be used in a hack, but as a profile pic or something similar - specifically, of this OC of mine:

Spoiler

Aer2.png.d2f32a97d207dee36768b2d5e93a4d9a.png

She was designed to be a descendant of Roy, like how Lucina and Priam are descended from Marth and Ike respectively. Unfortunately, I can't draw, so I ended up having this made on the Heroes Sprite Request Thread as a reference for the future. If it helps, she was made using the Heroes pieces for Lyn's torso, Roy's cape and arms, and Cordelia's head, minus the wing hairpins.

3 hours ago, Waleed said:

@SoulWeaver Thanks alot bro your appreciation means alot to me and I will try to make the portrait of the character you mentioned.

No problem, they really are amazing. I think my favorite's the Brigand-y one just to the left of the middle guy in the bottom row - I had to look up several generic bosses from the GBA games to make sure I hadn't seen him before.

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

No problem, they really are amazing. I think my favorite's the Brigand-y one just to the left of the middle guy in the bottom row - I had to look up several generic bosses from the GBA games to make sure I hadn't seen him before.

He is a hybrid of Gerik and Bartre and I just customized his face a bit.

21 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

What I meant, though, was would you be willing to make a portrait that wouldn't be used in a hack, but as a profile pic or something similar - specifically, of this OC of mine:

Reveal hidden contents

Aer2.png.d2f32a97d207dee36768b2d5e93a4d9a.png

She was designed to be a descendant of Roy, like how Lucina and Priam are descended from Marth and Ike respectively. Unfortunately, I can't draw, so I ended up having this made on the Heroes Sprite Request Thread as a reference for the future. If it helps, she was made using the Heroes pieces for Lyn's torso, Roy's cape and arms, and Cordelia's head, minus the wing hairpins.

Here, I made a portrait just like you said. I hope you like it.

Coroyn.png.dc8b4ba49201a5a9f7a385a5d89270c2.png

20 hours ago, Waleed said:

Here, I made a portrait just like you said. I hope you like it.

Coroyn.png.dc8b4ba49201a5a9f7a385a5d89270c2.png

Woah, that looks great, thank you!
Is it alright if I post this onto DeviantArt with proper credit? I'd be happy to link it to your account if you have one on DA, or I can credit it to your account on here if you prefer. If you'd rather I not, that's alright too.

16 hours ago, Radrex92 said:

@Waleed I was wondering if you could do another portrait of a women that has long white hair and is dressed like a Mercenary/Hero.

I tried but I'm not really satisfied with her dress. What do you think ?

IrS.png.dcd53a76d16d8a40b2357cd500556657.png

7 hours ago, Waleed said:

I tried but I'm not really satisfied with her dress. What do you think ?

IrS.png.dcd53a76d16d8a40b2357cd500556657.png

HOLY CRAP! THAT IS A REALLY GOOD LOOKING PORTRAT! 

That is amazing @Waleed. You completely blew me away. I was not expecting the portrait to look that good. Thanx a lot for this. This will really be good for my hack.

11 hours ago, Radrex92 said:

HOLY CRAP! THAT IS A REALLY GOOD LOOKING PORTRAT! 

That is amazing @Waleed. You completely blew me away. I was not expecting the portrait to look that good. Thanx a lot for this. This will really be good for my hack.

You're welcome Bro. I'm glad that you liked it.

3 hours ago, eluukkanen said:

Oh man, someone's gotta pay you to make these! You do this for free? Man they look fantastic! :o:

Thanks alot for the appreciation man. I'm not thinking of getting paid atm. I'm doing this just for fun. :):