New summoning banner: Doorway to Destiny

Corrobin

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I doubt it. The most wanted Tellius characters right now are all laguz save for Haar if CYL2 is anything to go by.

Ilyana is No.6 on the Tellius characters not yet in the game. So it's not out of the question. Without the Beast units, she's No.3 (Jill was No.5 on that list) out of all the beorc. It's not out of the realm of possibility. 

5 hours ago, Azuni said:

There's the Summer's Dawn Micaiah on banner right now (infantry red mage dancer), but it would still be cool to see that type of weapon+dancer combination on a non-alt.

Oh yeahhhhh. Tbh, I forgot she was a red mage since the rest of them were all daggers. That, and I'm over that banner. I wanted all of them, but I try not to pull for seasonals mainly because it makes me happy for a minute, but cognitive dissonance gets the best of me when I try to put them on a team and they stick out like a sore thumb. Meaning, I'd totally blocked that banner out of my head.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

All voice clips of the four newcomers:

Quan sounds great. I love how his lines reference the pact he made with Sigurd. Wish he talked about Eldigan too, but Quan always seemed closer to Sigurd anyways.

Silvia sounds really sassy. I love it. Dare I say it, I think I prefer her English VA to her Japanese VA. Her English VA captures the attitude I always pictured her having. Also, looks like they kept, but cleaned up "Ever seen a little girl with THESE before?!" (2:25) and "I like it rough!" (3:22)

Lewyn sounds great. He sounds smart and a little cocky, which fits the character.

I think Ethlyn's VA did a great job. However, I'm least happy with her lines. She talks about Sigurd way too much, IMO. I know in the source material, most of her quotes concerned him, but that was because the plot revolved around Sigurd. Now, it just seems weird she talks more about her brother than her husband or kids. (If someone comes to tell me that there weren't that many lines, then I'll rewatch it again).

7 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I think Ethlyn's VA did a great job. However, I'm least happy with her lines. She talks about Sigurd way too much, IMO. I know in the source material, most of her quotes concerned him, but that was because the plot revolved around Sigurd. Now, it just seems weird she talks more about her brother than her husband or kids. (If someone comes to tell me that there weren't that many lines, then I'll rewatch it again).

With this voice, she can read a recipe, and I’ll fall in love in a moment. I must listen to Karla now.

Seriously, all Jugdral characters got perfect casting. I’d love all these actors to play them again for the inevitable FE4 remake.

On 9/5/2018 at 1:48 AM, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

I think Sylvia is Levin's real love and Erinys is moreso out of duty and the fact her sister got shot out of the sky. Levin was basically an Edward VIII in the making if the war didn’t occur

HOW DARE YOU

11 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ferry was the first flying staff user in the series. They could give her a staff.

Plz no

———————————————

I’m so glad we got more Genealogy! Will definitely be pulling for Lewyn and Quan. I’m disappointed they went with Sylvia instead of Ferry but I understand why. 

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

All voice clips of the four newcomers:

Quan’s voice is great, suits him well~

I’m loving Silvia’s Skill Proc quotes and her voice *_*

Oh, Lewyn is delicious, I really hope I pull him someday

Ethlyn is different than I expected but I like it. The performance is spot on, too~ 

Overall great all around~

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

With this voice, she can read a recipe, and I’ll fall in love in a moment. I must listen to Karla now.

Seriously, all Jugdral characters got perfect casting. I’d love all these actors to play them again for the inevitable FE4 remake.

Yeah. They did a really good job with all of the Jugdral characters. I hope all of the VAs are invited back to an inevitable remake.

Hard to believe Silvia is voiced by the same person who voiced Primrose.

32 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

Hard to believe Silvia is voiced by the same person who voiced Primrose.

Shouldn't that be easy to believe? Isn't she the enslaved dancer of Octopath Traveler (just got the game yesterday as a gift actually, yay!)?

They hit it out of the park as far as art is concerned, man Ethlyn looks adorable!  That's how you get 'cute' without having to lolify....take note whoever did Lachesis!  

The stats look impressive and match the units.  

Well looking at the stats, art and listening to the voices I will be trying some for Lewyn since I could use another green mage and of the 4 I like him the best.  I just pulled Lene on the legendary banner so I will skip red and while Quan looks good I will only pull blue if there are no greens since I have enough lance cavs for now.

17 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Ilyana is No.6 on the Tellius characters not yet in the game. So it's not out of the question. Without the Beast units, she's No.3 (Jill was No.5 on that list) out of all the beorc. It's not out of the realm of possibility. 

I'm happy they are both high in the list, since i liked them a lot in PoR and even bring them to endgame, but i just hope they don't come together. Ilyana is clearly going to be a Blue mage, but i don't want Jill to be just another axe with a wyvern. I feel she deserves to be the next Blue wyvern in Heroes since she uses lances a lot in the game, while axes are more Haar's thing. It was actually something i loved in PoR, where pre-promotes often had the secondary weapon as their best one.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Shouldn't that be easy to believe? Isn't she the enslaved dancer of Octopath Traveler (just got the game yesterday as a gift actually, yay!)?

Other than the dancer connection.... I didn't think so. Primrose has such a low, sultry voice and Silvia has a really high-pitched, sassy voice. They sound different enough to me. I guess if you really listen to both of them a lot, you can tell it's Laura Post's voice. But otherwise, they sound completely different on first hearing.

3 hours ago, RexBolt said:

I'm happy they are both high in the list, since i liked them a lot in PoR and even bring them to endgame, but i just hope they don't come together. Ilyana is clearly going to be a Blue mage, but i don't want Jill to be just another axe with a wyvern. I feel she deserves to be the next Blue wyvern in Heroes since she uses lances a lot in the game, while axes are more Haar's thing. It was actually something i loved in PoR, where pre-promotes often had the secondary weapon as their best one.

I hope that too. I mean, they could make them both blue units, but I'm not a fan of banners with doubled up color slots. Tbh, Jill could be put on a banner with Zihark, Tauroneo, Pelleas, Mist (alt Mist should be a Valkyrie) and/or Haar.

Ilyana's placement on a banner would be weirder, since there's not a specific group of people she fits in with other than the merchant caravan. (Merchant Caravan banner?!) I could only really see her being put on a banner with Zihark, Mordecai, and Heather. Mordecai and Zihark sort of go together, but Heather only goes with Nephenee, who I don't foresee getting an alt anytime soon.

Yes......thank goodness, I pulled both units I wanted.  Quan neutral IV after 80 orbs.  Then next summoning session first green was Lewyn!!!  +spd/-def to boot!  Happiest day playing heroes ever! 

6 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Yes......thank goodness, I pulled both units I wanted.  Quan neutral IV after 80 orbs.  Then next summoning session first green was Lewyn!!!  +spd/-def to boot!  Happiest day playing heroes ever! 

Nice! (looking at my 80 orbs) Hope I can get the same. Quan was set as my lock screen wallpaper on the tablet, should really get him first.

Only had seventeen orbs, but I wanted to get my boy Lewyn, so I resolved to summon all the green orbs that came up on my free try. Got two reds and three green. Lewyn came up on my very first try. <3 Sometimes the rng is kind. He's +HP -Atk though, which doesn't seem like that good a nature for him. Don't think I have the funds to really go for another one though.

EDIT: Actually looking at Forseti's effect, +HP might be pretty good. Still, would like -def or something instead of -atk.

Edited by Jotari

26 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Only had seventeen orbs, but I wanted to get my boy Lewyn, so I resolved to summon all the green orbs that came up on my free try. Got two reds and three green. Lewyn came up on my very first try. <3 Sometimes the rng is kind. He's +HP -Atk though, which doesn't seem like that good a nature for him. Don't think I have the funds to really go for another one though.

EDIT: Actually looking at Forseti's effect, +HP might be pretty good. Still, would like -def or something instead of -atk.

I got him on my 2nd circle with the same IV's (+HP/-Atk).

Not the greatest, though as you said +HP is actually decent for his Weapons effect. Workable for now. Was my first thought as well when I saw he was +HP.

Oh man. I think I might have to go for a second Lewyn. Not only to get a better nature, but to give Special Spiral to someone. I don't even know who, pretty much all my units have Solid B skills already, but I still want it. I think it could work wonders on the Black Knight. It'd nerf his ability to move getting rid of Wings of Mercy, but a guaranteed Black Luna on every enemy phase would be amazing.

I got Quan twice (one that was +Attack/-Defense, the other was +Res/-Attack; latter became Rally Speed/Defense + for Nino) and Lewyn (+Defense/-Attack) easily. Between this and the last Genealogy banner, I think it's trying to tell me to play the game god damn it.