Tempest Trials: Doorway to Destiny!

Vaximillian

Oh, Sigurd and Eldigan are both possible contenders for tempest trials banner? Well, this may be my one and only chance to get either of them, since I still lack them.

So, what do you say, Sigurd and Eldigan? GET THE FUCK IN MY BARRACKS ALREADY

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, I won’t mind getting Eldigan’d. Sigurd will be welcome as well.

At this rate, I'm worried that I won't get Quan either because despite having their sons none of the fathers want to show up at all.

Heck, my Deirdre was an off-focus pull while I was pulling for her husband. That's apparently how much Sigurd has avoided me -- his wife shows up prematurely expecting that I'll get him, and he never showed. Somehow, this is Arvis's fault.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

At this rate, I'm worried that I won't get Quan either because despite having their sons none of the fathers want to show up at all.

Heck, my Deirdre was an off-focus pull while I was pulling for her husband. That's apparently how much Sigurd has avoided me -- his wife shows up prematurely expecting that I'll get him, and he never showed. Somehow, this is Arvis's fault.

I’m resigned to the fact that Leif and Seliph aren’t going to see their fathers anytime soon because no orbs and I still need a Celica for Cecilia.

It took me three thousand years to finally get Deirdre… but hers and Julia’s shared banner left me at 5% without a Julia.

Oh no way! I just added Sigurd to my collection from this week's voting gauntlet banner. Just in time for him to put in some work. My TT team will be Sigurd, Deirdre, Jamke, and Ethyln which is pretty perfect in terms of variety. I've also got the 20K feathers right here for Jamke.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m resigned to the fact that Leif and Seliph aren’t going to see their fathers anytime soon because no orbs and I still need a Celica for Cecilia.

It took me three thousand years to finally get Deirdre… but hers and Julia’s shared banner left me at 5% without a Julia.

Man, I tried to get Julia from that banner as well. Spent way too many orbs than I could spare with nothing to show for it. That's probably put me back in my orb management for a while.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. Eldigan with bonus stats. This is going to be awesome. 62/6571/3945/49/29 is going to be invincible until he kills himself.

I'm almost certainly going to be running both Sigurd and Eldigan. Not sure about Cuan (I'm probably going to be bummed out on poor natures) and Ethlin (since I probably won't use her 4-star copy).

Also slightly disappointed it's not the Yied Massacre.

Edited by Ice Dragon
Forgot to include Hone Cavalry.

Drive SPD is a good seal and will be upgraded, but overall it's a boring selection of seals. 

The selection of bonus units gives me no reason to promote Jamke. I'll run Eldigan and Sigurd for a while, Deidre a lot and Ethlyn all the time. 

I've got Deirdre, but I really want a Sigurd, and Eldigan would be nice too. But I really want to get the new heroes coming tomorrow. That's asking for a lot of luck.

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

I've got Deirdre, but I really want a Sigurd, and Eldigan would be nice too. But I really want to get the new heroes coming tomorrow. That's asking for a lot of luck.

I want Special Spiral fir shenanigans on some units ._.

I am really happy with Drive Spd seal. Now, my Marth can have Drive Spd+Drive Atk, and my Fjorm can have Drive Atk+Drive Spd. To be fair... this is a weak seal line... For the bonus units, I will probably use Sigurd, bacause I don't plan to summon on this banner.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I have a lot of Sigurds due to him constantly getting in the way of my Legendary Ryoma a while back. Been tempted to merge him up rather than using him for fodder.

I also have an Eldigan, who refused to come for me for a long time, but I would like another since mine is -Atk.

Deirdre pitybroke me on one of the recent banners. Can't recall which.

I'll probably either use Sigurd or Eldigan in the TT, since I love running sword horsies. If I get Quan and Llewyn, as I hope, I'll run them, too :)

12 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Then I demand in the absence of Travant, at least one player uses an all-Wyvern flier team, ideally with at least one Ridersbane.

If it was, I was totally going to do Valter, Michalis, Narshen, and... Gerome? But alas, nope :(:

With Sigurd being the boss, I'm seriously considering sticking Finn or Camus in just to deal with his bullshit.

As for bonus units, Ethlyn is a shoe in, and I may merge her since she's <3 and I have a bunch of feathers for the first time ever, Eldigan will get to play with Dark Mysteltainn, and I suppose I'll throw Jamke in. Have Sigurd, but he's capped HM, so not sure if it's worth brining him.

Damn that skirt is short. I can't stop looking at her damaged art

Ethlyn's base kit is actually very well thought out. Fear and the defense aspect of the bond skill reduce damage. Speed aspect of spd/defense bond negates doubling from foes. And Live to Honor heals you if you take damage. I think Threaten Spd or a defensive drive/spur is a good skill to inherit to her C slot

Ethlyn truly is the real prize in this TT. She brings something new to the table for F2P strats and has a good base kit to help you. I have to give IS props for this. They've truly outdid themselves this time with giving us a female free unit over such a long time and being actually good stat and base kit wise compared to the recent duds we've had.

Edited by silveraura25

28 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Ethltn's base kit is actually very well thought out. Fear and the defense aspect of the bond skill reduce damage. Speed aspect of spd/defense bond negates the doubling from foes. And Live to Honor heals you. I think Threaten Spd is a good skill to inherit to her C slot

I agree with you. Fear+ will make her reach 40 Atk, which is "ok" for healers. A Wrathful refine is needed to her. Physic+ is one of the best heal assists, and Heavenly Light is also great (since Veronica, I want Heavenly Light+ so much).Spd/Def Bond 3 will increase her Speed to 39, and her Defense to 31, which is quite high for a staff unit, and since she is a cavalry unit, her stats can increase even more thanks to cavalry buffs. Live to Serve 3 will help her to keep high HP, but I would change it for another skill since Live to Serve is a sacred seal now. She could have a better res, because 20 is pretty low. She is a great free unit to have (especially if the player didn't choose Brave Veronica as free summon). I agree Threaten Spd is a good choice for her, or for a support role, Drives or Guards can be very helpful. I hope we can have access to Tempest Trial Units combat manuals...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Goody a TT is coming:)  We get our first colorless TT reward unit and I am always happy to see more cav healers.  Looks like my TT team will have to center around Jamke since the only other bonus unit I have is Sigurd and he maxed HM months ago.  Maybe if I am lucky Eldigan will finally come home on the TT banner since he didn't on the fury banner.  

37 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder if it’s hers or Mist’s that is shorter.

I’d say Mist. In her attacking pose she’s dangerously close to exposing herself, though that might be due to the positioning.

2 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Goody a TT is coming:)  We get our first colorless TT reward unit and I am always happy to see more cav healers.  Looks like my TT team will have to center around Jamke since the only other bonus unit I have is Sigurd and he maxed HM months ago.  Maybe if I am lucky Eldigan will finally come home on the TT banner since he didn't on the fury banner.  

The first colorless TT reward unit was New Year Corrin. She is the first non-seasonal colorless unit.