Popo's Portfolio

Popo

Well, that's really nice close up ^^ And the lighting are so perfect for the subjects, the colors look natural and the subjects (including you ;) ) look so clear ^_^

I'm not a photographer, but we are learning how to take good pictures manually, and it's kinda fun :blink:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, your photos are amazing. There's nothing I can really say about it, thou- is that a bird fetus?!

Thank you! And if by bird fetus you mean smashed egg, then yes. XD I was sitting down by a pond and noticed a tipped-over row boat sitting in the grass. I went over to investigate and found this poor little egg. D:

Well, that's really nice close up ^^ And the lighting are so perfect for the subjects, the colors look natural and the subjects (including you ;) ) look so clear ^_^

I'm not a photographer, but we are learning how to take good pictures manually, and it's kinda fun :blink:

Aww! Thanks! XD You guys are all so nice~ :P

I posted the lineart for my latest piece (Miki) on dA last night, just for kicks. If anyone wants to try coloring it or play around, let me know and I'll take off the water-mark. >w<

http://popo-licious.deviantart.com/art/Mik...neart-105192324

All your photos are really nice and dramatic... sadly I know nothing about photography but the composition looks solid and the subject is displayed in a very dynamic matter. The crush egg is especially striking I couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor bird that was never given a chance.

Your last photo is just FABULOUS :P

All your photos are really nice and dramatic... sadly I know nothing about photography but the composition looks solid and the subject is displayed in a very dynamic matter. The crush egg is especially striking I couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor bird that was never given a chance.

Your last photo is just FABULOUS :P

Thanks, Saaji! I like to think that the bird managed to escape the egg before it went splat. Somehow. XD

Anyone remember my Edgeworth Flash Doll from a few months ago? Well, I've picked up my work on it again... Originally, I had plans to make one with both Edgeworth and Phoenix, but that didn't quite go according to plan, sadly. I didn't like the way Phoenix's hair came out, nor his body for that matter, as he looked really stocky and broad when I dressed him. Lazy as ever, I just dropped him entirely, and have turned my attention to Miles instead. (I might go back and finish him later, as he's fully colored and ready to be dressed.) I'll post the prototype for your enjoyment though. ;D

Proccess_1.jpg

Anyways, I'm pretty excited about the project. I had a burst of energy this weekend, so between studying for finals, I've been making clothes for Edgeworth and sorting everything out. He's actually been fully colored and ready to be dressed for months now, but I haven't had much time to do anything with him until just recently. Anyways, I anticipate that it'll be done pretty soon, and have included a screenshot of my current favorite outfit--casual Edgeworth. XD

edgeworthpreview.jpg

For all you Ace Attorney buffs out there, his shirt reads Gavinners > Guilty as Charged > 2026. (The fictitious band from Apollo Justice, the name of their tour, and the year they toured.) Who knew that Edgeworth was secretly a fan of Klavier? :P

I still have a few issues to sort out, such as whether or not the overall color scheme is too demure or not, but other than that, I'm pretty happy with what I have. (I'm not looking for critique, in this case. You can whine, but it's getting to be too late to make major changes. ;D )

I actually posted this because I'd like some last minute opinions on what sort of clothes/accessories he should come with. For clothing, I have generic office clothes, a few neat looking T-shirts and some various colored polo shirts. I might attempt a masculine version of the Très Bien waitress uniform as well. :P For accessories, I have his cravat, a briefcase, a watch and... that's it. So! Please give me some ideas, and I'll try to incorporate as many of them as I can~!

Edited by Popo

Hahahaaha XD Popo that's adorable and hilarious! You could add glasses to the accessories XD..........I don't know why, I somehow picture older Miles with glasses >:o....meh. If not that then at least add steel samurai merchandise, we know he's a hardcore fan~

Edited by Tirinity

Hahahaaha XD Popo that's adorable and hilarious! You could add glasses to the accessories XD..........I don't know why, I somehow picture older Miles with glasses >:o....meh. If not that then at least add steel samurai merchandise, we know he's a hardcore fan~

Glasses are a great idea! I like it. :3 Also...

steelsam.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice job on the art! Keep up the good work. ;)

Thank you! :lol:

Tir... I made the glasses. They're sort of half-moon-like and sit low on his nose. ;D

Haha! You're already the second person to ask me that. I didn't include it, simply because I hate it. XD It's garish and the magenta didn't suit the palette at all. XD I guess that might take away from the experience to an extent, but I figured, you know, every other Edgeworth doll at there comes with the suit, so why not make something a little different? :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, folks! I hope everyone is having a great new year so far~! I forgot to post this before leaving for vacation, but I entered the Fire Emblem Secret Santa exchange on dA this year. Here's my gift!

Wil, for InukoMurasame on dA

Yay for actually posting something related to Fire Emblem, right? XD

• 4 weeks later...
Boo.

I have to say, I think that the portrait is great,although I do remember wondering who the guy was since I didn't recognize him. I actually thought he was Lucius for a few seconds... ^^;

Thanks! You know who it is now, right? I wouldn't want you being all confused. :lol:

Hmm. A steamy Lucius. ...Don't give me any bad ideas! XD

Thanks! You know who it is now, right? I wouldn't want you being all confused. :lol:

Hmm. A steamy Lucius. ...Don't give me any bad ideas! XD

Yeah, although I'm not familiar with a lot of Capcom games...

Oh, dear... Just add Raven in the back and you'll have every yaoi fangirl's nosebleed point. :P

Yeah, although I'm not familiar with a lot of Capcom games...

Oh, dear... Just add Raven in the back and you'll have every yaoi fangirl's nosebleed point. :P

Ace Attorney is the only Capcom series I play, aside from the one's at the occasion arcade, so don't feel too bad. XD

wow, great work....(add Raven in the back!!!!!)

Heh--well, since it's not Lucius, I think maybe Apollo would be more fitting. I can see him nosebleeding to death. XD

I didn't want to be the one to say this but his eyes look really weird. The one on the right looks unnaturally bigger than the one that is showing the least.

Edited by Lachesis

I didn't want to be the one to say this but his eyes look really weird. The one on the right looks unnaturally bigger than the one that is showing the most.

I noticed yesterday night--after everything was all said and done--that something about his eyes were off. XP (I thought they were too close but it might be a size issue, as you said.)

I'll check for that next time!. :3 I wish I could go back and fix it now but unfortunately, I kept working after I flattened all my layers so... It's mostly impossible for me to actually change anything. ^^;

• 3 weeks later...