Popo's Portfolio

Popo

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've been making small, animated icons as of late. I think they might be too cute for the Sprites Forum, so I'll just drop them here. XD

Edgeworth Head

Bottle of Stars

Cake Icon

Also? I don't bite, if you feel compelled to leave a comment. XD

I felt compelled to leave a comment after seeing the star-jar because I think it's very good. Actually all of your art is. Keep up the good work. :D

Oh look! A comment! XD I'm glad you like the stars / my artwork. Thanks! ^___^

And now for yet another new piece... This is one is pretty cool, I think. XD

CAKEpreview.png

• 4 weeks later...

I read your sketch diary. Good luck keeping them every week, if you were ever worried about losing your touch this kind of weekly practice is the way to regain it and then some.

I read your sketch diary. Good luck keeping them every week, if you were ever worried about losing your touch this kind of weekly practice is the way to regain it and then some.

Really? You follow it? Awesome! :D I actually didn't even bother to post a link to this week's entry here, because I'm basically talking to my self for most of this thread. ;____; So thanks for speaking up. And I can definitely feel myself improving in some ways, slowly. Trying out new things, trying to stay consistent... I also feel like I now have a wealth of material to use for finished pieces when I finally get my tablet back, so that's good. XD

This week's entry, for those interested:

Sketch Diary - Week No. 2

previewFINAL.jpg

This guy and that brown hair girl, too. Which is the one I don't know the name....

Oh! XD Roderich (Austria) and the girl is Elizaveta (Hungary.) Both are from Hetalia. ^__^

Hey, where's this week's sketch diary? I was hoping to see some of those great old comics.

I hope you did well on your finals, by the way.

Edited by Hero

Hey, where's this week's sketch diary? I was hoping to see some of those great old comics.

I hope you did well on your finals, by the way.

I'm one of those people getting pounded by snow (YAY! SNOW!), so for various reasons, I'm running behind this week. (Also, didn't get home until Thursday night.) XD I'm working on it now, digging in my closet for the comics. I hope I still have them! I'm going to kick myself if I tossed them. XP

Also, thanks. I did really, really well. XD

EDIT: THANK GOD. I found them. XD They were in an old school folder, in a cabinet, sandwiched between a dusty calculator manual and one of those "How to Draw ~*MANGA*~ with Christopher Hart"-books someone gave me as a kid. XD

Edited by Popo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

preview-7.png

Weekly Sketch Diary entries are on a hiatus, for those who are curious. The sketching has given me ample things to work on over the next few weeks/months. XD

• 1 month later...

Thanks! I've got a few more things...

APH - Liechtenstein - 25K

((Liechtenstein. Done.))

UPDATED APH - Germany WIP

((Germany. Getting in the vicinity of done.))

Austria-Hungary WIP

((Austria + Hungary. Not done at all. XD ))

The last one is based on the following FE picture, at least in terms of coloring:

HeathandPriscilla.jpg

• 1 month later...