Popo's Portfolio

Popo

I've updated the main page, finally! For the longest time, I was unable to access the Full Editor, so I fell behind with my updates.

- - -

Here's something new! I'm working on a Hetalia dress-up doll, starring Alfred/USA. (Don't mind the 'Stop Abuse' lettering.) XD

firstpreview.jpg

- - -

Below, I've posted my pen tool tutorial outright instead of the link. Feel free to comment on it/ask questions about it. :3

Pen_Tool_Tutorial___30K_Views_by_Po.gif

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I just died from the cute of that Hetalia thing. Also that tutorial is awesome.

Thanks! I can't wait until the doll is done. I'm excited to play with it myself, to be honest. XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think I can vote since I don't have an account, but I'd probably pay $9.

Who are you and what have you done with my Mushi-Mushi? I don't know any one named 'John'... >o<

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the same person, I just wanted to go by a different name for a while. "John Morris" is the name of my favorite character from the Castlevania series. :(

I know, silly. :P

Also, hey~! I actually drew a Fire Emblem character! You'll have to click to check it out. ;D

http://popo-licious.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d30il8f

• 4 months later...

Despite the lack of comments as of late, I figure that there's no harm in updating this. XD I don't remember exactly when I stopped posting, so if you see some repeats, I apologize. >o<

Ace Attorney

previewgif.gif

http://popo-licious.deviantart.com/art/AA-Exchange-V-DAY-Foxysquid-197370019?q=sort%3Atime%20gallery%3Apopo-licious&qo=1

Klavier - WIP

Apollo Justice Plush WIP

Phoenix Chibi

Ace Attorney - Paparazzi - WIP

Hetalia

* I hate the Hetalia fandom now, although I still have a slight fondness for the source material. Regardless, this is most likely my last offerings to that fandom. Unfortunately, I think some of my best and most recent work is in here, so at least it won't disappoint in that regard. >o<

hungarypreview.png alfredpreview.png

preview-11.jpg

APH - Hetalia Stars Anthology

APH - Prussia - Ausgezeichnet

Random + Sewing

http://popo-licious.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/#/d36hjpj

Charm School - UPDATED

Charm School Charms

^ My charms are on super-duper clearance. Seriously. $5 flat, includes shipping. Need to sell these bitches. TT__TT

And finally, a guessing game! This is a really rough work in progress, so try to imagine the imperfections corrected. XD You're awesome if you can identify the gentleman below. (Hint: Are not related to SF or Fire Emblem.)

preview2-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey, everyone~! :newyears:

My art thread is so dead. ;__; A lot has happened since I last posted, so here are the highlights. For more art, check out my dA gallery. :3

- APH - Germany + Knut

- Pirate!Klavier

- Shih-na from AAI

- Potential FE project that I haven't started yet.

- I got published in an art book~!

-

♥ | Looking Up | April 3rd, 2009 |

http://popo-licious.deviantart.com/art/Looking-Up-118040801

Original character named Charlie.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, is he in any way/shape/form related to the general of your heart? ;3

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, is he in any way/shape/form related to the general of your heart? ;3

...! When I drew that picture, I think we were still just two strangers working on the same moderating team. XD We really never talked when we were on FESS, which is a shame. ;__; Even though I had a weird crush on him then.

Edited by Popo