Popo's Portfolio

Popo

i had to open up two tabs to compare the before and after since this recent one wasn't colored / i have a bad memory

i like that you brought out showing the upper right thigh a little bit more in order to give the same amount of exposure as the other leg plus the bands on the overknee heels or footwear (i dont even know what it's called) actually got rid of the "cankle at knees" image for me, since i think you reduced the length of the footwear as well

a great improvement, keep up the good work =D

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope! The boots are still the same height. :3 All I changed was the leg farthest from the viewer. (For her, her right leg.) I hope that solved the problem. I was trying to take the perspective and depth perception into account originally, so I probably over did it that first time around.

• 1 month later...

Final preview. Next time you see this, it'll be done! 8D I changed the color palette, and I also redrew her face. :3

--

finalpreview.jpg

• 2 months later...

Sketching at work. If Nintendo won't bring the Eliwood DLC to me, I'll bring the Eliwood DLC to Nintendo! >:D (Please excuse the Phoenix Wright doodle on his crotch.) XD

IMG_8702.jpg

In all seriousness, this isn't out of spite. XD Redesigning characters is fun, and now I have an excuse to change things up with the FE cast. ;3

Edited by Popo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

• 1 year later...

I haven't been here in a while. Sorry, guys and gals. D: Over the last year + some months, I've been working really hard to build my own brand, Studio Popo! I have an online store and try to attend anime conventions pretty regularly. I'm posting because for the month of February, I'm offering a "customer appreciation gift box" for lack of a better title. For $20, you can pick out 10 buttons, 2 mini prints, and 1-2 charms depending on your selection. USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US is included in the price. >w<

Thanks for looking! :D

IMG_20150201_023900smallercopy_zps3184e7

IMG_20150201_025058smallercopy_zpsd35695

IMG_20150201_024400smallercopy_zps00a0bf

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't been here in a while. Sorry, guys and gals. D: Over the last year + some months, I've been working really hard to build my own brand, Studio Popo! I have an online store and try to attend anime conventions pretty regularly. I'm posting because for the month of February, I'm offering a "customer appreciation gift box" for lack of a better title. For $20, you can pick out 10 buttons, 2 mini prints, and 1-2 charms depending on your selection. USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US is included in the price. >w<

Thanks for looking! :D

IMG_20150201_023900smallercopy_zps3184e7

IMG_20150201_025058smallercopy_zpsd35695

IMG_20150201_024400smallercopy_zps00a0bf

Ends tomorrow at midnight, FYI! :D

I don't really have the disposable income to support this atm (not when buttons and straps have no interest for me), but I figured I should at least chime in and say that I really like the Diamonds and Hearts girls on the 4x6s.

Awwwww

damn, don't have the money ;~;

but ngl, all those look super nice and i totally would have gotten them if i had the money

especially the Hetalia badges, the AoT drawings and Levi charm

I don't really have the disposable income to support this atm (not when buttons and straps have no interest for me), but I figured I should at least chime in and say that I really like the Diamonds and Hearts girls on the 4x6s.

Thanks! I really liked how they turned out, for the most part. :D

Awwwww

damn, don't have the money ;~;

but ngl, all those look super nice and i totally would have gotten them if i had the money

especially the Hetalia badges, the AoT drawings and Levi charm

No worries! Thanks for looking! >W<

• 3 months later...

I had some new charms made recently! >w< This is the same company that I've used in the past, but their quality has really improved! *A* So happy with how these turned out. In my shop here~

new%20charm%20order_zpsqzqyxgpg.jpg

new%20charms_zpsxs5br2tt.jpg

They look familiar, but I have to admit I don't recognize them to the extent of being able to identify them...

What are the heart charms from, if anything?

You don't recognize Link and Pikachu?! 8D

The hearts are from Sailor Moon! It's a modified version of the Cosmic Heart Compact. *w*

• 1 month later...