Send Two Characters on a Date!

Dismissed

They have a romantic dinner by candlelight (Boey’s idea). Boey says Mae looks nice and they spend the entire night bickering about her appearance until Mae’s very loud way of talking accidentally causes the candle to be blown out. She thinks it’s a good idea to try to relight it with a fire tome, and they flee the restaurant when it catches on fire. Boey uses his genius to hide all the evidence of this crime, and no one ever found out how the restaurant burned down. It’s said that Mae still hasn’t learned to shut up.

l E o AnD t A k U m I 😉

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The date consists entirely of Leo and Tacomeat saying "Hoshidan Dastard/Nohrian scum!" Nobody knows why they went for a second date.

Faye and Alm.

Things go great as Faye and Alm go see a play, Faye laughing through their time. Later that night at Faye’s place, Alm asks if he can bring Celica over for a threesome. They don’t talk anymore.

uhhh Claude and Seteth for the memes?

13 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Alm asks if he can bring Celica over for a threesome. They don’t talk anymore.

Wait, but Faye would agree to the threesome as long as she gets some of Alm

Hector breaks tables while Limstella makes mysterious and cryptic comments about everything. There isn't another date, partially because Limstella's power makes her dissolve.

Claude and Hilda

The best pairing for Claude and Hilda. Absolutely.

Claude and Hilda decide to have some fun by pranking the other students by putting one of Claude's concoctions in their food. While everyone starts being affected by the food, they roll around laughing as they watch from behind the bushes.

Ashe and Marianne

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wait, but Faye would agree to the threesome as long as she gets some of Alm

really? I mean I haven’t been played echoes in a while and I’ve never played Gaiden so I’ll take your word for it

Things go great until Marianne approaches Ashe from behind, Ashe jumps, thinking Marianne is a ghost, and shoots her with an arrow to see if it would work on a ghost. Poor Marianne.

Merlinus and Roy

The questionable date starts of poorly; as Merlinus approached the restaurant with Roy, he began to suspect that it was a trap:

"LORD ROY, IT'S A TRAP! DO A BARREL ROLL! EVASIVE MANEUVERS! I OBJECT, LORD ROY!" Etc.

They never make it past that part, as Merlinus was too paranoid about there being a trap.

Nanna and Leif.

EDIT: I'VE BEEN NEENJA'D IT'S A TRAP DO A BARREL ROLL EVASIVE MANEUVERS! I OBJECT, LORD TWILITFALCHION!

Edited by Benice
NEEEEENJA'D

Flayn is still obssessed with getting Dimitri to taste food, so she promises to make him a nice homemade meal. Dimitri can taste none of it, so she gives him the strongest stuff she can find, which he can’t taste, until she runs out of ideas and gives him cyanide, oh no!

Nanna and Leif (for Benice 👊🏻)

Edited by Sooks1016

Leif and Nanna do something that no one paid attention to and everyone forgot because apparently only Benice knows who they are. It was probably fun.

M!Corrin and F!Corrin you’re welcome

5 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

apparently only Benice knows who they are.

It ain't easy being an elitist.

The duo heads to a reastaraunt in Valla, until the FBI crashes the date for incest. However, they are are acquitted due to technically not having the same parents, siblings or cousins. They get married then name their children Kana and Cana.

Neimi and Colm

EDIT: Right, forgot that nobody here's played FE8. Uh, go with Silque and Jesse.

Edited by Benice

I'll just come up with the next one then.

Florina and Nergal

Florina was far too shy to turn down Nergal, who had brought her a special snack every day while she was brushing her pegasus. While she wasn't too keen on accepting his invitation, she obliged his request, leading to a nice picnic by the riverside. Surprisingly, although he was a bit pushy at first, he ended up being a perfect gentleman, using his lightning magic to destroy anything that threatened the peaceful mood of their date. Last I heard, they've been going steady and have mentioned the possibility of marriage! Who knew?

Eliwood and Ursula

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

'll just come up with the next one then.

Eliwood joins Ursula on a date after she asks him is he's afraid to die, while carrying a Giga Excalibur tome. Regardless, Eliwood enjoys the date at the fancy winery, until he gets assassinated at the end, causing a reset. He doesn't go on the date this time.

The duo heads to a reastaraunt in Valla, until the FBI crashes the date for incest. However, they are are acquitted due to technically not having the same parents, as revealed by a totally legitimate letter than must be troo. They get married then name their child Kana.

Tanith and Oscar.

Lucius is thrilled to go on a date and goes to the fanciest restaurant in town, but Raven pretends to be edgy the whole date and doesn't show his feelings for Lucius, causing Lucius to feel dejected and return home alone. After the date, Raven runs across town to Lucius' house to apologize and the two make up in a highly dramatic kissing scene in the rain.

Abel and Est

They go to their local Cracker Barrel for a nice night out. They had a good time eating and then Est spent forever browsing the shop shelves. And she had no idea where Abel was when he disappeared after she took forever. It’s said both inspired her heavily.

Marianne and Bernadetta

Edited by Sooks1016

There was no date, partially because Bernadetta was too scared to show up, and partially because Marianne was adamant that someone else go in her stead. But hey, that someone else was Claude, who got the table to himself.

Huh, so I guess it's my turn now... Hm. I don't really have a huge list of ideas. Um.

I just thought of a crack pairing. Some idiot (me) sets Serra up on a blind date with Gonzales.

Dimitri goes on a date with his fellow of K.E.L.O.O.Ting,  only to realize that she is twelve and leaves the date to go in search of other people to kill. Sylvain shows up to try to smooth-talk Nabuna, but he ends up on the receiving end of a K.E.L.O.O.T attack.

Astolfo and Igrene.

Edited by Benice