Send Two Characters on a Date!

Dismissed

They head out to a bar, but because of Astolfo’s...confusing appearance, they both get repeatedly hit on. This gets them both incredibly frustrated, so they head to a quiet cafe instead. They have a pleasant conversation and make plans for the next date.

Seteth and Rhea

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two friends head out to a restaurant in Garreg Mach, but they forgot that there’s a bar in there. Therefore, Manuela is there, and when she seems them together she goes nuts so they run away and somehow end up lost. The date consists of them trying to find their way back, but when they do they find out that Manuela has gossiped so much about it that literally everyone knows. They quit their jobs and now live in hiding from a new formed army of shippers.

Saber and Celica

Artoria and Celica grow quite fond of each other in their time adventuring and helping others, so much so that they agree to an evening out together. The Servant's unflinching loyalty to the Zofian princess always impressed wait I've got the wrong Saber here.

*ahem*

Saber tries to put the moves on Celica but is zapped with fire magic by Mae before he even gets a chance. *womp womp*

Geoffrey and Elincia

...Go on a virtual animal crossing date and eat nothing, and are hungry afterwards.

Who are these people btw?

Bob Ross and Catherine (Fe3h)

6 minutes ago, Emmy said:

Who are these people btw?

They're from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Elincia is the princess of Crimea, Geoffrey is the commander of the Crimean Royal Knights and Elincia's childhood friend.

7 minutes ago, Emmy said:

Bob Ross and Catherine (Fe3h)

Bob Ross takes Catherine along to show her happy little trees and makes a beautiful oil painting for her.
It's very wholesome indeed.

Dorte the Horse x Claude's Wyvern

Things went well until Sigrun and Tanith walked by and realized what was going on. As a curious coincidence, they happened to be wearing the dresses from the Bridal Festival, huh, wonder what that was about.

-laces fingers with evil grin-

Chloey and Ana, let's see if I can get Benice to spittake

6 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

let's see if I can get Benice to spittake

I am summoned.

The date begins in an outrealm somewhere that ressembles Tellius and Ylisse. Both of them argue in a Tsundere-like fashion the whole time. Just before the knives were about to be drawn, their duel to the death about insulting Anon was interrupted by Anon himself, who graced the world with the divine light of his pink suit.

"Yo, we're just here to chill."

These words shook Chloey and Ana to their very cores, allowing them to realize that the greatest ship was not Ike x Elincia or Grima x Chloey, but Ana x Chloey. Together, they created a life that many would think could only be seen in a fanfic. The two argued often, but their bonds were unshakably deep.

18 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

but because of Astolfo’s...confusing appearance, they both get repeatedly hit on.

Dang, never knew that Astolfo was considered to be a premier husbando. It's funnier your way, I suppose.

Twilitfalchion, Marianne and Lysithea.

Edited by Benice

Twilitfalchion takes his harem out to tea time, but gets sad because Lysithea put literally all of the stevia in her cup. Marianne blames herself through the power of Marianne, and Lysithea yells at her for doing so. In the commotion she knocks over boiling hot tea on twilitfalchion, then Marianne runs away, with Lysithea screaming and chasing after her. Twilitfalchion later passed due to his injuries. Guess they didn’t have much chemistry.

Niles and Camilla

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Dang, never knew that Astolfo was considered to be a premier husbando. It's funnier your way, I suppose.

Oh yeah, I forgot about FE Astolfo. I haven't played FE6 in a good while now and I think he went by a different name in the translation patch I used.

I thought you meant this one.

th?id=OIP.Ug8ZS9VbaNfp3tLcfgp6nwAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Twilitfalchion, Marianne and Lysithea.

I don't roll that way, buddy.

----------------

Niles and Camilla find that they share a fair number of common interests, leading to a fascinating tea time. They enjoy it so much, in fact, that they schedule a second date and continue dating even after. Last I heard they almost had enough support points to to S-support each other.

Inigo and Tamamo

Nero got irritated because the only thing Ferdinand would say is “I am Ferdinand von Aegir!” and left. Ferdinand responded with “I am Ferdinand von Aegir!”

Sylvain and Dorothea

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I don't roll that way, buddy.

But didn’t you like your date 😉

Edited by Sooks1016

12 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

But didn’t you like your date 😉

I'm not Sylvain, TYVM.

-----------

Sylvain mixes up Dorothea's name with another girl he'd been out with the previous night, causing her to pour a drink over his head and leave him behind, as he deserves.

Lucia and Zihark

Now with Camilla's axe at her neck, Kagero finds herself pinned against a wall with no chance of escape and at the edge of death.  Out of the corner of her eye though, she sees Corrin who she believes is there to rescue her.  However Corrin instead gives a sadistic chuckle as he tells Kagero, "You have given me so much information to work with my dear.  The right amount that will allow me to begin slaughtering you filthy Hoshidans from within your very ranks... starting with you."  And then Kagero is only the first victim to meet the edge of Camilla's axe and proceeds to offer Corrin loving advances before he reminds her, "Now, now dear sister.  We have a nation that wants to tear us apart first...  Which of the royalty do you wish to feed your wyvern?"

Lucius and Libra.

They get so freaked out and confused by their physical resemblance, that they become celibate for the rest of their lives and go into full-time service to the church.

Matthew x Serra

Edited by twilitfalchion

Matthew heads to Serra’s residence to pick her up but Serra refuse to walk. She demands that Matthew carry her all the way to their destination or hire them a horse bound carriage, and construes all his insults as compliments. Matthew gets annoyed and dips.

Elise and Sakura?

The world's most kawaii date ensues. They talk about their different cultures and their families, but things take a turn for the worse when it comes time to talk about Corrin. The date ends on a sour note, with both of them agreeing to bring Corrin with them so their sibling themself can settle things once and for all.

Sully bumps into Kent at a meeting of the Crimson Cavalier Convention (lol, alliteration).

Edelgard mentions how we must eliminate those who cling to unreasonable ideas of justice so Boyd throws a hand axe at her. They didn’t have a second date.

Erk and Nino

Edited by Sooks1016

Erk takes Nino on a relaxing picnic near the shores of [insert location here]. As night falls, Erk uses his fire magic to light a campfire while the two get cozy and watch the stars. They've been going steady ever since.

Lachesis x Eldigan