Send Two Characters on a Date!

Dismissed

A huge Roy fight breaks out, but surprisingly, Roy Koopa and Our Boy Roy are on the same side, fighting against DHMIS Roy, as the rest of the Roys take sides between the two factions. However, they all stop when Roy O. Disney and Roy E. Disney (Walt Disney's brother and nephew) buy them all for the Walt Disney Company.

All the FE Annas, Anna of Arendelle, Anacybele, Annabeth Chase, Frontier Brain Anabel, creepy doll Annabelle, and Earthbound Beginnings Ana at an Anna convention.

Edited by Purple Mage

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anacybele leaves because she had the wrong convention. She was looking for the Kelly convention.

Firestar (Warrior cats) and that cat Pepe Le Pew was always chasing at the Glitter Box from Puss In Boots.

• 2 months later...

Based on an internet search I would assume that Firestar would be very appreciative of the date and that cat would probably rely on Firestar for as long as she lived to chase off Pepe Le Pew every time he tired to put the moves on her again.  The cat would probably feel extra secure if the other dancing cats would join to warn Pepe, "You came to the wrong edge of town señor."

Lust from Full Metal Alchemist and Yukiteru Amano from Future Diary in a private dining room restaurant.

Lust rants about how human life sucks and how it is worthless to live. Yukiteru reveals that he is destined to become God. Lust then seduces Yukiteru in allowing the former as the latter's right hand woman.

I couldn't get an answer for my last proposal so I'll try this again:
Kanji (Persona 4; with his persona) and Kiria (TMSFE; with her mirage), in either the Midnight Stage (P4 Dancing All Night) or the Idolasphere (TSMFE)

Edited by henrymidfields

I'm basing this on my research.  If we're talking pre-development Kanji he wouldn't go anywhere near Kiria no matter how assuring she was.  Post-development, he would probably feel guilty about not going after Naoto, but he would probably be happy to be on a date with a girl who actually respected him.  Kiria might even be able to convince him that dancing was an activity he didn't have to be ashamed of liking or doing since she would be willing to show him the ropes to have a fun time.

Johan Liebert from Monster and Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya on a tour of a botanical garden.

Food race! Whosoever eats the most sushi wins! Cue the most intense food eating race ever. Chrom and others cheer Sully on, while the Monsters Inc staff members root/barrack for Sulley.

Naoto from Persona 4 and Miss Jane Marple from her namesake titular series by Agatha Christie - either at a typical Christie crime scene in London, or a crime scene in Persona 5's Tokyo

Edited by henrymidfields

Naoto backs away slowly from who she discovers is her real date and tries to search for the first opportunity to walk away.  As soon as they both realize the crime scene they are on, they are both able to report to the police about who they discovered the real criminal was in record time so their meeting together wasn't a total waste.

Yui Hirasawa from K-On! and Karel from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade at a calm evening in a tranquil park.

Yui stares at Karel's blade the same way as she stared at Gita (her Gibson Les Paul) for the first time, and falls in love with it. Karel, slightly bemused, wonders how could a young lady so pure could fall in love with an object that has become, in his hands, the embodiment of fear. Yui tugs at Karel's tunic, asking him to teach her to use the sword, and Karel walks away in a mixture of bewilderment and disgust, dragging Yui to the ground with her.

King of the Tekken series meeting the original Tiger Mask, Naoto Date, during a wrestling convention.

The Tekken fans would have a nerdgasm seeing their favorite character at the convention and 99% of them would be curious about who Naoto Date was and find their new favorite anime franchise.  Then King tells them that they should give a wrestling match that's worth the conventions time before they all decide to gang up on them as he warns Naoto about how unpleasant death it.  Then Naoto asks, "So you've been there too huh?"

Too-Tall Grizzly from the Berenstain Bears and Rebecca Cunningham from TaleSpin at the giant bee tree in the Hundred Acre Woods.

Jigglypuff tries to swoon Steve to falling for her but ends up falling asleep due to her singing.  Then Jigglypuff gets mad as per tradition and takes out her marker to scribble all over Steves face.

Shogo Makishima from Psycho-Pass and Talia Al-Ghul from The Dark Knight Rises in Shanghai.

• 1 month later...

Despite Eliwood's protestations, Isadora brings Eliwood out to get him out of the maison as he'd been in a rut due to recent losses. They end up having a good old time laughing their troubles away and Eliwood seems to come out of his shell more afterwards. It doesn't go any further than that though, I'm assuming this is the Isadora who became a nun. (seriously, this could be a neat fanfic)

Ike (You know who) and Guts (Berserk), a mountain hike.

They have a heated argument about friends. Ike fights for his friends. Guts hates friends. They end up throwing down until that annoying little pixie that's always following Guts around (I think its name was Fuck?) tries to separate them. Since Fuck's utterly useless, it brings Soren to do it instead. But Guts sees Soren's hair and mistakes it for the hair of a certain other someone.

All in all, it was a complete disaster of a date.

Here's one that's all about sacrifice: Arran (FE1/3/11/12. Mostly his FE12 self, with the support and all) and Griffith (Berserk).

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• 4 months later...

Arran starts to be swayed into thinking, "Maybe I too can get away with being the biggest troll in history going with the bad guys.  Do it his way, and I won't even be blamed for anything."

Sylvain Jose Gautier and Flayn at the highest tower of Garreg Mach under the full moon with romantic music playing in the background and a bottle of very fine wine.

They’d probably reflect on events in the past (Support chains and stuff) while talking over wine. Flayn, to herself, thanks the Goddess that Seteth understands her.

Byleth and Bernadetta actually do go travel somewhere, some time after the events of Azure Moon. Byleth remembers Rhodos Coast (where they had to fight the Western Church radicals with Seteth and Flayn), so they go there.

It would not be romantic, just platonic. Claude might tell Judith about someone he does love who is not Judith, though. This is given... certain implications and certain posts I have seen.

Spoiler

That being Judith might be Claude’s mother. There was another part to this, but I forgot he name of who Claude’s dad might be.

A married 3H couple of your choice goes out on their honeymoon at the beach (not Rhodos coast).

M!Byleth and Hilda.
Boing, boing, boing, boing, bounce...
heavy breathing...
boing, boing, boing...

They're doing jumping jacks.

You perverts.

Dorothea (Three Houses) and Vert (Hyperdimension Neptunia) to the fashion show in Paris.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

M!Byleth and Hilda.
Boing, boing, boing, boing, bounce...
heavy breathing...
boing, boing, boing...

Reveal hidden contents

They're doing jumping jacks.

You perverts.

I mean... they can do either.

Anyways, I do not know Dorothea’s taste in women, but I still get the feeling that she’d be crushing on Vert throughout the date. For, possibly, 3-4 or so reasons. The destination? Well, anywhere Vert can show off her inventions.

Goku and Raphael (3H) go training and eating together. Platonically, of course, or else the demon known only as Chi-Chi will be unleashed. Neither dies by the end of the date or as a result of the date.

Edited by Azure, Roundabouted Out

Dorte the Horse stages a coup, takes over, and it becomes the Dorte Show instead. Mister Ed is so perplexed that he hands over the show without resistance and everyone in the studio now listens to orders from their new, almighty ruler. Who may or may not ask for ten bags of oat per month as a sacrifice to his/her glory (is Dorte a he or a she? Let's say it's a she for now, since Dörte is an old German women's name.

Gharnef (FE1/3/11/12) and Nergal (FE7) to a plush toy convention.