Speculation on the next story chapter

Cobalnite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=90&v=e579wa7BWZg

The relevant stuff happens from 1:30 (feel free to just pause it there, since the only relevant part of that video is the enchanced silhouette(?)

Same case as when we found out Flying Olivia .

I compared this new silhouette(?) with Azura's sprite, mostly to see if we would get another alt of muh waifu. :

OXzXPW3.png

Something that the units in those portraits have in common is that if they have long enough hair, it can be seen on the edge of their portraits there (ie: Olivia's ponytail, Lewyn's hair, etc.)

There's no blue color on the central bottom part, which pretty much discards anyone with long hair.

However, if you pay attention to the red circle in this pic, you can see a blue strand, which seems to match with Flora's hairstyle.

The other marked parts focus on Flora's hairstyle and what seems to be her eye, which as I mentioned before seemed to be grey/blue in this pic.

Here are some pics of Flora, so you can compare:

RwvL7c9.png

CO1mcej.png

Thoughts?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose worse Felicia deserves a chance to get into the game.

Jokes aside, if that actually is Flora, which I kinda hope it is, I'm both excited and terrified.

Excited because despite the pretenses, I actually like Flora

Terrified because I'm going to assume that she will be very similar to Felicia, and that means that she'll probably power-creep her, which I hope isn't the case.

I also hope she takes a while to come out, I am very low on orbs at the moment due to using them all on CYL 2 and getting nothing.

4 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

I suppose worse Felicia deserves a chance to get into the game.

Jokes aside, if that actually is Flora, which I kinda hope it is, I'm both excited and terrified.

Excited because despite the pretenses, I actually like Flora

Terrified because I'm going to assume that she will be very similar to Felicia, and that means that she'll probably power-creep her, which I hope isn't the case.

I also hope she takes a while to come out, I am very low on orbs at the moment due to using them all on CYL 2 and getting nothing.

Probably it will really be a upgraded version of her, better stats or better fitting skills. If you are lucky she will have a personal weapon that can also be get by Felicia, like Nameless Balde.

If she is Flora, I want Firesweep Dagger to be made available. That is the only thing she needs to be top tier.

Edited by XRay

So is Heroes only going to get new Jugdral and 3DS characters from now on and no more from other games (we've gone from 3DS to Jugdral to 3DS to Jugdral now since the banner with horse Chrom and the Morgans)? If so, that's lame and boring imo. I do want Silas, but I've also been waiting forever for Tellius to get more of its massive cast, much of which is still missing. FE6 has yet to have a single banner as well, and Magvel hasn't had one in quite some time either. It's also been VERY long since Archanea or Echoes last had one.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot the banner with Karla, Legault, and Nino. But that's just one among a bunch of banners that were only 3DS and Jugdral. And I think before the banner with Chrom and the Morgans, we had that banner with Kinshi Hinoka, Shigure, and Kana.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So is Heroes only going to get new Jugdral and 3DS characters from now on and no more from other games (we've gone from 3DS to Jugdral to 3DS to Jugdral now since the banner with horse Chrom and the Morgans)?

Scattered Fangs (FE7) was sandwiched between Genealogy and Ylissean Travelers, though yeah aside from that every other New Heroes banner since Branded King was either Jugdral or 3DS.

Edit: Disregard this. I didn’t see your edit.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Scattered Fangs (FE7) was sandwiched between Genealogy and Ylissean Travelers, though yeah aside from that every other New Heroes banner since Branded King was either Jugdral or 3DS.

Edit: Disregard this. I didn’t see your edit.

Yeah, I made an edit because I then remembered that one. But exactly, and I think that's stupid. Did IS just decide to forget that other FE games exist?

4 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Every time I hope for an FE 6 banner and every time I am disappointed.  Oh well, at least my orbs are safe.

Get used to it, I guess. IS doesn't seem to care much about fans of non-3DS/Jugdral games. My orbs are safe too though (unless Silas is joining Flora).

I admit though, I like Flora's design WAY more than Felicia's. It's just a shame how she was written and that she wasn't usable in Birthright.

I have no idea what I'm looking at in that pic, but I like Flora so if she's a GHB or TT reward that's cool by me.

I have no idea who would be on a Fates banner though. I guess more kids? Which would be really boring personally. I guess I'd hope for like, Scarlet, Silas, and Rinkah. I doubt they'd introduce beast units through Fates and not Tellius, but then again anything is possible, so maybe that's happening?

Damn it, I have like no orbs, plus I was going to save for the next legendary banner too. I was kind of hoping Flora would end up as a TT or GHB unit, so I wouldn't have to pull for her when she came.(hopefully that'd still be the case. She's super fitting for that treatment too) I hope nobody else I've been waiting for shows up with her.. Nyx, Charlotte, Benny (please get Ippei art), or Ophelia.. it'll hurt to skip the banner, or not have enough orbs to successfully pull them.

Edited by Alkaid

I only hope it's Flora if it means my mans Keaton could finally be added to the game but I know they won't so meh, I don't care much about Flora so I'd at least hope to see some other characters I like (Ophelia and Nina plz)

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That non-joke is so unoriginal and stale, I instantly remembered not to laugh.

Not as stale as the Sigurd half of it. Remind to bury alive everyone who makes Belhallan Barbecue "jokes".

Fates I know hasn't gotten that many NH banners despite the Seasonals galore and large starting FEH roster. Nonetheless, other games, namely FE6, Thracia, Tellius, and Archanea and TMS, deserve a new NH to varying degrees more than Fates.

On the bright side of things, NHs are always a positive thing to some extent, and I am expecting the next banner to be Seasonal, so if this means it isn't, that is a good thing. But of course, this "Flora", if it is her, could be a Seasonal Flora- it is possible for a character to exist Seasonally but not normally, see Charlotte.

Speaking of Charlotte, a silver lining if Fates is the next NH, is that maybe they are finally adding her in her normal canonical busty Axe Infantry goodness. It is annoying that she has been in limbo of sorts for so long.

8 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Ophelia

Ophelia is in the running as one of the most popular characters not yet in FEH. Of those not in yet, she is 12th on the lineup. Of non-villain OCs and beasties, she is fourth, losing to only Owain, Kliff, and Aversa. However, Flora is clearly Gen 1 Fates, so I have doubts if this is a Fates banner, that Ophelia would be on it.

I really like Flora, so I’d totally be down if this is true. For other possible Nohrians, I’d like Silas, Nyx, Charlotte, Ophelia, and Forrest.

Also, according to the calendar, a GHB is supposed to happen too, which could be Garon or... one of his henchmen. I guess Shura is also a possibility, but considering we just had Jamke I don’t think we’ll have another bow GHB so soon.

Please don't be Flora. Because that gives me hope. If Shura gets into this game, I will cry. If Mozu comes, I will disappear into oblivion.

Because I have no orbs. I just vowed to myself not to pull on any banners until specific characters were on them and made a list to remind myself. Mozu, Shura and Flora were on the list.

I never thought I would reach the day where I'm praying with all my might for my favorite character to be demoted to the 3-4* pool, or to be shafted as a GHB or TT unit just so I can have them in my barracks.

Edited by saisymbolic
flora doesn't join on all paths and mozu isn't a corrinsexual wtf is wrong with me

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ophelia is in the running as one of the most popular characters not yet in FEH. Of those not in yet, she is 12th on the lineup. Of non-villain OCs and beasties, she is fourth, losing to only Owain, Kliff, and Aversa. However, Flora is clearly Gen 1 Fates, so I have doubts if this is a Fates banner, that Ophelia would be on it.

Chrom shared a banner with the Morgans and Hinoka shared one with Shigure and female Kana. So they can very well mix the generations if they want.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Chrom shared a banner with the Morgans and Hinoka shared one with Shigure and Kana. So they can very well mix the generations if they want.

I'm aware those blur the lines a little. Although they happened to be alts of characters already normally in the game, which makes things even murkier. It'd take a banner that blends new characters of both gens to fully convince me. 

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm aware those blur the lines a little. Although they happened to be alts of characters already normally in the game, which makes things even murkier. It'd take a banner that blends new characters of both gens to fully convince me. 

Yeah, that is true, I'm just saying there's a chance.

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

before any admin say this, OP,  put [datamine]  or [spoilers] in the title . 

Honestly, the worst is the somewhat misleading topic title.  It's speculation, and I'll edit that in.  As for actual datamining, it looks like it's from an enhanced shot of an achievement.  Since those things are public, it wouldn't fall under there.

• eclipse changed the title to Speculation on the next story chapter
13 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I did see XRay say that, but I chose to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I was not aware Firesweep Dagger is a joke. I do want Firesweep Dagger though, but it does not have to be from Flora.