Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

Screenshot_20181004-142811.jpg
A new Voting Gauntlet event has just been announced to last from the 2nd to the 7th of October, subtitled Fathers and Daughters!

Four fathers from all over the series are meeting their daughters in a friendly family competition and expect you, the summoners, to join them in this fight!

The final round—and indeed the whole event—has concluded:
Screenshot_20181008-110504.jpg
Lilina, Delightful Noble, has defeated Morgan, Lass from Afar in the final battle! Congratulations to team Lilina!

Hector, Robin, and Niles, as well as Julia, Lilina, and Morgan are available on two respective summoning focus banners appropriate for this event, so try your luck here.
Arvis will be obtainable (for those who haven’t won him over yet) in his grand hero battle’s rerun this weekend, and Nina’s debut banner is still running.

Whom are you going to support? I was debating between Julia and Lilina, and decided that “Marchioness Lilina of Ostia” sounds badass enough to put into my signature.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Can it be the dancers?

That would be neat. I want to try to pull some better natures on my Performing Arts Dancers/Singers, although it technically is not necessary.

What are the odds that some form of Ike will be in another VG? Hasn't be been in the last two or three? Why break the trend now? We could have a New Years VG type thing and have a theme with 7 characters + the random Ike instead of Ryoma. 

There's a second New Heroes banner that stretches all the way through October, we got Farfetched Heroes around this time last year and nowadays the VGs seem to coincide with banners that are currently running... so I'm guessing it'll be a Farfetched Free-for-All.

15 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I wouldn't mind the PA Banner but I feel like they won't give us more dancers this soon after the Summer Festival and Silvia

They are probably trying to get me and othet Player Phase players to spend money. I do not spend a lot of Orbs on most units besides Dancers/Singers and ranged fliers.

Edited by XRay

I'm thinking it goes with the ending of Book 2. That big banner is potentially the OC's, they just gotta add in three of them to do an Alfonse/Sharena/Anna/Fjorm/Gunnthra voting gauntlet. (plus they can remind us that you can get a free Fjorm. Not done that in a while.)

I am pretty sure it's possibly it's a random theme Voting Gauntlet like the Long Hair Men vs. Short Hair Girls. Or they could possibly put the Halloween Banner earlier sometime in October or possibly do a 1st time Fall Banner and that will add some of the other holidays like Halloween or other ones that hasn't came from last years event in Fire Emblem similar to like we only have one holiday added in 2018 such as Valentine's Day Banner.

Edit: I made a mistake on that.

Edited by King Marth 64

12 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I definitely going to vote Alm, Reinhardt, Chrom, Fmjor, Berkut, Bruno, and Eirika for the third Voting Gauntlet.

Voting gauntlet and Choose Your Legends are two completely different things that don’t have anything in common.

This thread is about the former, a tournament-style game mode where eight heroes are chosen and pitted against each other.

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Voting gauntlet and Choose Your Legends are two completely different things that don’t have anything in common.

This thread is about the former, a tournament-style game mode where eight heroes are chosen and pitted against each other.

Sorry about that, I made a mistake on that. I just realized that I forgot that was Choose Your Legends not Voting Gauntlet.

It might not be as bad as the healer gauntlet, but fighting with three dancers on your side would get pretty annoying. And while yes, you could unequip dance on your own unit, it's still a hassle and you still lack killing power.

Edited by Humanoid

This Voting Gauntlet will probably be a random theme. Last year, we got the "Blood of Dragons" VG in October.

Spoiler

That's just a thought:

What if the next legendary hero is Bruno, and with the Múspell units next week, we get a Heroes Vs Villains Voting Gaunlet:

Alphonse, Sharena, Anna, Fjorm, Leavatein, Leaegjarn, Helbindi and Bruno (Bruno was considered a villain in Book I).

The chance of this happens is very low...

7 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I would like a dancer gauntlet. The theme can be skilled dancers VS rookie dancers. Skilled dancers include Olivia, Azura, Ninian and Lene. Rookie dancers are the four Hoshidan dancers. 

I don't see this happening. We need to have the chance to get all 8 units during the Voting Gauntlet, and IS will not do a "Festival in Hoshido" banner rerun so soon.

Unless... We get a "Artistic Talent" Voting Gauntlet: PA!Olivia, PA!Azura, PA!Inigo, PA!Shigure, OG Olivia, OG Azura, Laslow and OG Shigure. We can have their original versions Vs. their Performing Arts versions.

Because the VG will happen before the next Special Heroes Banner, it will not be related to the October 10th banner.

On 17/09/2018 at 1:50 AM, Humanoid said:

It might not be as bad as the healer gauntlet, but fighting with three dancers on your side would get pretty annoying. And while yes, you could unequip dance on your own unit, it's still a hassle and you still lack killing power.

Well, the two other units don't have to be dancers unless your friends and teammates are dumb enough to give you more dancers. I think IS needs to implement a change where if your friend's and random team mate's unit is the same as yours, or even the same colour as yours, they are going to be excluded from the pool of units you can get. 

On 17/09/2018 at 8:35 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

This Voting Gauntlet will probably be a random theme. Last year, we got the "Blood of Dragons" VG in October.

Hide contents

That's just a thought:

What if the next legendary hero is Bruno, and with the Múspell units next week, we get a Heroes Vs Villains Voting Gaunlet:

Alphonse, Sharena, Anna, Fjorm, Leavatein, Leaegjarn, Helbindi and Bruno (Bruno was considered a villain in Book I).

The chance of this happens is very low...

This seems boring since there's only one game representation in the gauntlet. Also aren't Alphonse and Sharena in a rather large number of gauntlets? Not sure about this one, I might be wrong.  

On 17/09/2018 at 8:42 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

I don't see this happening. We need to have the chance to get all 8 units during the Voting Gauntlet, and IS will not do a "Festival in Hoshido" banner rerun so soon.

Unless... We get a "Artistic Talent" Voting Gauntlet: PA!Olivia, PA!Azura, PA!Inigo, PA!Shigure, OG Olivia, OG Azura, Laslow and OG Shigure. We can have their original versions Vs. their Performing Arts versions.

Because the VG will happen before the next Special Heroes Banner, it will not be related to the October 10th banner.

IS might decide to do it if they want to. After all, the likelihood the legendary hero is either Micaiah or Xander is quite high so the tactic can be to drain orbs on the legendary banner, forcing you to spend even more to support your favourite character in the VG.