Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

HMMMM.

On one hand, Julia needs a hug.  On the other hand, I got Hector as a hilariously appropriate off-banner (the Vantage one).  On yet another hand, I'm entirely too fond of Robin, even if his kid is a myth.

I'll need to think about this.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea who to choose. I,m not familiar with most of the characters and even tho i'm playing Awakening right now i don't really identify with Robin. Also i haven't met Morgan yet because i  wasn't that interested in any of the candidates.

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

I have no idea who to choose. I,m not familiar with most of the characters and even tho i'm playing Awakening right now i don't really identify with Robin. Also i haven't met Morgan yet because i  wasn't that interested in any of the candidates.

If you're looking for a character you can get a bonus points with then go with Arvis. You're guaranteed to have him unless you foddered him.

I was like... "I am gonna get my free summon in the VG banners". I went to the Fathers banner first, planning to go with a green orb. No green orb appeared. "Well.. I will go with a blue one, because I don't care for Niles and maybe I can get a Nowi for my merges" I chose the only blue orb and I skipped the summon animation. What a surprise! A 5* Robin! The sad part of this story is my new Robin is +HP -Atk... But maybe this a sign of destiny, saying to go with Team Robin... Nah, I am going with Arvis anyway.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

No green orb appeared.

Me at both banners. My story is a sad one, however, because the daughters banner gave me a Jeorge and the fathers banner gave me a Jagen. No, game, I didn’t want to join Julia anyway.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Me at both banners. My story is a sad one, however, because the daughters banner gave me a Jeorge and the fathers banner gave me a Jagen. No, game, I didn’t want to join Julia anyway.

I went with a green orb in the Daughters banner, but I got a 3* Cecilia.

About the Robin, I will merge my new one with my +Atk -Def Robin. I hope whe can get a Legendary Tome soon. I am surprised Robin didn't get one yet. IS could give both Male Robin and Female Robin the same tome, but with different colors. It could be like Grima's Truth (same effect or similar), so we would save Grima's Truth in all the 3 colors.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am surprised Robin didn't get one yet.

I have a theory that they give personal weapons to units who aren’t the only ones with their original weapons in the pool. So far, only Lilina and Soren defied this trend.
Then again, both Lilina and Soren are mages whose number is, and has been since release, lower than that of the melee fighters. Who knows!

I personally am looking forward to a weapon for Cecilia (Aircalibur?) but I don’t expect it anytime soon.

What father would ever mind being stepped on by his cute daughter? That came out a little wrong.

I think I will support F!Morgan at the end, but I want to enjoy being stomped on by the girls get some easy multiplier points first.

Well I am going Arvis all the way since he has helped me clear a lot of content and is so much fun to use.  Lilina will be my backup.  I have yet to pull a single Hector so I have decided that since he won't show up he won't get my support.

So, I have Julia and three daddies to choose from: Julia has Naga going for her, Hector was pretty much my first armour that didn't suck, Arvis is a unit I'm still using in places especially with Fjorm and M!Robin was my first 5* and is someone I still use.

All of them have been around for some time and I'm not sure who I'm siding with.