Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I picked Hector. :)
I'm not sure how to share my friend code or anything (or if i even have anything to help - but let me know and I will for sure!)

On the main menu, click on friend list, then the magnifying glass (second icon from right). There will be a 10 digit number you can share with other users.

Well, it seems like only one person on my friend list of about 60 joined Hector along with me. That’s kinda of impressive.

So, I’ll leave my info here for the seemingly few others around here who’re also with Hector. I’m currently offering my +10 Felicia, but I also got other options as well.

In-Game Name: Tybrosion; ID: 0085075948

Felicia (current lead)

Spoiler

CKCXhOr.png

Cordelia, Knight Paragon

Spoiler

mCeVMan.png

Klein

Spoiler

hCyh3Hp.png

Effie

Spoiler

VGT7HeC.png

Edited by Tybrosion

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

I am fine with cherche, what do you want as a lead? +10 Fjorm with Berkuts lance is atm set as lead. Karel Reinhardt Gunnthra Veronica etc +10?

Karrel would be cool ...  ah no, we are on a red team. Fjorm will do, thanks. 

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I actually can't see that, my comp won't load anything to do with social networking sites so I'd have to check it later on mobile. Right now I'm running my alt account since I do so during every Legendary Banner, but I'll add you there and join...Arvis, I assume? Don't have much to offer in terms of leads for the Alt, but I do have a partially merged Cordelia and a Male Grima, let me know if you're looking for a specific color of friend Unit and I'll see what I can do.

Ha, at least I'm not alone with pesky filters at work. :-/

Yeah, I'm on team Arvis, but I didn't get a FR from your alt. 

@mcsilas If you're on Team Niles, I'm pretty sure I've been getting your Silas as an ally. Dang. Park him in front of a problem, and it's gone. XD 

I've been enjoying getting to dust off my Niles. I promoted him so long ago and haven't really given him much attention....except to give him Gaius's weird summer ice cream candy bow thing. 

27 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ha, at least I'm not alone with pesky filters at work. :-/

Yeah, I'm on team Arvis, but I didn't get a FR from your alt. 

Yeah, I haven’t got on yet, I’ll send you one once I get on in a couple minutes.

19 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Yeah, I haven’t got on yet, I’ll send you one once I get on in a couple minutes.

Marita? Accepted :-) 

To be honest I never got the appeal of alt accounts. Double pressure to solve everything ... 

FOR JUGDRAL FOR NAGA!

If anyone on Team Julia wants to add me my fried code is 786-3457-503 I'm currently repping Ayra, can switch to a dancer if needed (I have both Ninian's, original Azura, and original Shigure built)

Edit: If you do add me send me a pm so that I know it's not some random. Otherwise I might not accept.

P.S. Does anyone know if supports work with friend's characters as well?

Edited by immatx

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

To be honest I never got the appeal of alt accounts. Double pressure to solve everything ... 

In this case it was to increase my chances of getting Cordelia(my main account pulled its first Cordelia...I wanna say shortly after the first Brave Heroes Banner ended?) and give me a way to put a bunch of time and effort into two different Units I like(Roy and Cordelia) and show them both off at the same time - I created the alt account shortly after SI became a thing.
I only really try to solve everything using the main account right now, since I only have one device to play on at this time, so the alt account generally only sees major action during Legendary Hero Banners, when I catch up any Story Progress(usually easily since I've generally beaten it with the main account already and know what to do) and run Summons on the Legendary Hero Banners, since I do summoning for general heroes more on the main account and avoid the Legendary Hero Banners since I usually have better luck getting 5S Units in general on normal Banners for whatever reason. Theoretically the higher pull chance means my alt account isn't falling too far behind in terms of 5S Units pulled, and it does have three Fjorms, a Gunnthra, and just today Tiki, so I'd say it's done decently.
The different pulls also means I'm technically further on the Herodex than my newly-put-together spreadsheet suggests, as I have some Units, like Brave Hector, Valentines Roy, Swordhardt, Male Grima, or Ishtar, on my alt account that I haven't obtained on my main one, and it allows me to see just how serious I should be about obtaining those Units on my main.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, it seems like only one person on my friend list of about 60 joined Hector along with me. That’s kinda of impressive.

So, I’ll leave my info here for the seemingly few others around here who’re also with Hector. I’m currently offering my +10 Felicia, but I also got other options as well.

In-Game Name: Tybrosion; ID: 0085075948

Felicia (current lead)

Reveal hidden contents

CKCXhOr.png

Cordelia, Knight Paragon

Reveal hidden contents

mCeVMan.png

Klein

Reveal hidden contents

hCyh3Hp.png

Effie

Reveal hidden contents

VGT7HeC.png

At least you have someone. Out of all my friends, none of them joined team Nina. And I can’t find anyone on the forums. Yeesh.... So much for being the most popular female child from Fates.

7 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Already have you and your Sharena with Steady Breath =)

Oh, nice. I just checked my friend list, and there he is, your Hector, hidden in plain sight. I’m dumb.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh, nice. I just checked my friend list, and there he is, your Hector, hidden in plain sight. I’m dumb.

I've gotten pretty much only Roy as a friend ally.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've gotten pretty much only Roy as a friend ally.

Oh well. I wish it was possible to pick a friend ally instead of relying on this fuckbroken no-idea-how-actually-random whatever-it-is.

Oh well. I wish it was possible to pick a friend ally instead of relying on this fuckbroken no-idea-how-actually-random whatever-it-is.

It's not random.  It checks whatever color my unit is, then tries to match it.

33 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Everything stacked against poor Rezzy.

At least you can retry after losing now, so it's more just an annoyance than it was before the change.

3 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@mcsilas If you're on Team Niles, I'm pretty sure I've been getting your Silas as an ally. Dang. Park him in front of a problem, and it's gone. XD 

I've been enjoying getting to dust off my Niles. I promoted him so long ago and haven't really given him much attention....except to give him Gaius's weird summer ice cream candy bow thing. 

Good to know he’s helping out! Glad to see you experience the beauty of enemy phase units haha.

I’ve been getting your Morgan as well but i’m just cheesing VG right now for the feathers haha.

Close Counter makes for some fun shenanigans though!

It's a bit odd they matched up fathers versus their daughters in the first round, rather than putting the fathers on one side and daughters on the other.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's a bit odd they matched up fathers versus their daughters in the first round, rather than putting the fathers on one side and daughters on the other.

Casually promoting casual domestic violence, I see.

Casually promoting casual domestic violence, I see.

Sometimes a little girl needs a good spanking.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But does a grown man need a good spanking every now and then?

Very often, but not by their daughters.  Daddies know when to punish their daughters, but daddy gets punished by someone else.

Edited by Rezzy

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

In this case it was to increase my chances of getting Cordelia(my main account pulled its first Cordelia...I wanna say shortly after the first Brave Heroes Banner ended?) and give me a way to put a bunch of time and effort into two different Units I like(Roy and Cordelia) and show them both off at the same time - I created the alt account shortly after SI became a thing.
I only really try to solve everything using the main account right now, since I only have one device to play on at this time, so the alt account generally only sees major action during Legendary Hero Banners, when I catch up any Story Progress(usually easily since I've generally beaten it with the main account already and know what to do) and run Summons on the Legendary Hero Banners, since I do summoning for general heroes more on the main account and avoid the Legendary Hero Banners since I usually have better luck getting 5S Units in general on normal Banners for whatever reason. Theoretically the higher pull chance means my alt account isn't falling too far behind in terms of 5S Units pulled, and it does have three Fjorms, a Gunnthra, and just today Tiki, so I'd say it's done decently.
The different pulls also means I'm technically further on the Herodex than my newly-put-together spreadsheet suggests, as I have some Units, like Brave Hector, Valentines Roy, Swordhardt, Male Grima, or Ishtar, on my alt account that I haven't obtained on my main one, and it allows me to see just how serious I should be about obtaining those Units on my main.

Good choice with Cordelia btw. Having another account where I wouldn't get the daily login stuff would drive me crazy, but trying out units sounds like an advantage. 

Nearly got all missions solved (missing only 1 colorless) and used a lot of flags on low multipliers yesterday, because I don't know if I can play much today. 

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Very often, but not by their daughters.  Daddies know when to punish their daughters, but daddy gets punished by someone else.

However Hector is a nice dad, nice dads can get punished by their daughters often times. =)