Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

I was somehow not able to complete the red unit quest. These guys need to make it so that the RNG picks the colour you and your friend are not using. 

Or, you know, just give you the reins and let you pick an ally from your friend list. Which is like every other damn gacha around does it.

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

I was somehow not able to complete the red unit quest. These guys need to make it so that the RNG picks the colour you and your friend are not using. 

It would mess up the feng shui of your team if they weren't all the same color.

1 minute ago, Dracologist said:

xP5ZRso.jpg?1

I love that scene.  Though I got to cheat a bit, because I could bring my baby to work with me, and keep her in the office while I saw patients.

Morgan’s moving on, woo!

Shout-outs to @Alkaid‘s Camilla and @Momentai~‘s Barst. Both of them appeared often, and were always a welcome presence!

Any incoming or existing Team Morgan folk are free to send or ask me to send a friend request (8566518658) so I can pad my meaningless “Friends helped” number. Just let me know if you send one so I know who you are.

Edited by LordFrigid

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t dislike Hector. I’m not a fan of him but he isn’t Ike, Ephraim, or Alm levels of bad. I’m pretty neutral on him—except his 8% version that is pure arrogance. Have you even seen his skill-up quote? I couldn’t wait until his HM was capped so that I could feed him to Sheena.

I think we’d all be like that if we were as busted as Marquess Hector.

That aside, fair enough. I prefer Morgan, so that’s where I’ll be. As a plus, I’ll also get the chance to rekindle Soleil’s (back as my lead) rivalry with Nina.

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It looks like Lilina ended up winning, so not this round.  I guess it's Arvis vs Lilina now.  I'm not too invested in who wins these anymore, so even when I win, it doesn't really get me too excited.

Ah, well, I guess this will be a rare occurrence where we're on opposing teams rather than the same one then. :P

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I think we’d all be like that if we were as busted as Marquess Hector.

That one, I hate with burning passion. I also hate with burning passion the fact that third verse, same as the two first wasn’t booed and shooed as actually differing and varying Lyns and Lucinas were. Overabundance of alts is disgusting regardless of character, so one could at least be consistent with the dislike.

9 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Yay, go Lilina!

The only SF member I was fortunate enough to get paired with for a few battles was @Rezzy's Titania.

I hope she was helpful.  I got mostly Roy and Eirika as ally units.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t dislike Hector. I’m not a fan of him but he isn’t Ike, Ephraim, or Alm levels of bad. I’m pretty neutral on him—except his 8% version that is pure arrogance. Have you even seen his skill-up quote? I couldn’t wait until his HM was capped so that I could feed him to Sheena.

Hector is the second best lord in the series. Fight me. 

In all seriousness, I wanted to support the guy but I did not get him on either the legendary banner or the VG banner so I went with Robin instead for those juicy multipliers. 

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That one, I hate with burning passion. I also hate with burning passion the fact that third verse, same as the two first wasn’t booed and shooed as actually differing and varying Lyns and Lucinas were. Overabundance of alts is disgusting regardless of character, so one could at least be consistent with the dislike.

Yeah, I can’t really sympathize with you on that given that I find the constant bitching about alts far worse than the alts themselves (and I’m perfectly fine with alts anyways). Better legendary Hector exist instead of like legendary Helbindi as far as I’m concerned.

I just wish the BBQ memes died away already. They are older than 75% of the population of this forum, come on. Put them to rest.

Edited by Vaximillian

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I just wish the BBQ memes died away already. They are older than 75% of the population of this forum, come on. Put them to rest.

So I can use them as long as they're younger than me?

50 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It's just fun. You won't die of it.

Fuck me, Lilina won. Now what am I supposed to do with her father? Oh, I'll level him up later just in case I wanted to cheese the voting gauntlet with a level 1 Hector (or Julia). Should have leveled him up earlier and put him in my HM grinding queue.

Whatever, glad she won and it'd be nice to see some fan art of Hector congratulating and being so proud of his future daughter.

Arivs takes a surprise win (I had expected the pattern to hold with Julia winning), so I keep on trucking with him.

Not like I had another option because it turns out the other dads are out.

Team HELLFIRE!

I went to bed last night hoping/assuming that Niles would have three bonus hours from the four available before the round ended. Only ended up getting one, so that was a pretty bad outcome. Still, got 800 flags carried forward as a result, so not terrible.

Those flags will be going to Nina, because I'm a feather mercenary.

FC 8123590456