Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on Team Arvis first round and now on to the second round. Hope he wins if only to have one dad in the finale.

I hate when they do the rounds where the theme is in the first go (like with the wyvern vs Pegasus knight gauntlet). We ended up with a final round of wyvern vs wyvern then, and I feel like it's going to be daughter vs daughter now. Minor annoying things.

If Lilina wins this one, I'll probably go with her, since I at least have her.

Current lead is Summer Takumi since I've found colourless units to be non-existent in the first round and had to use my own for the quests >.< Too many people using red units when Arvis is red. Annoying as heck.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I know! I had 2 battles in round 2, both with three red units!

I used to delete the friends who gave me the same colour units, but now those are the units I tend to use in RD/GC, it seems >.<

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I used to delete the friends who gave me the same colour units, but now those are the units I tend to use in RD/GC, it seems >.<

Yes... RD/GC gave us a reason to keep some of the friends with same colour units... Some of my friends has units I don't have, like sword Reinhardt, or really good +10 units, like mage Reinhardt. I use at least 4 friends units in brigades modes.

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

Yes... RD/GC gave us a reason to keep some of the friends with same colour units... Some of my friends has units I don't have, like sword Reinhardt, or really good +10 units, like mage Reinhardt. I use at least 4 friends units in brigades modes.

I have friends with Winter Tharja. Despise everything about her and her design, but can't deny she's hecka useful on RD/GC armour bonus rounds. She's one I've been getting a lot this time round >.<

4 hours ago, Lau said:

Well, Robin and Niles lost. I'm joining team Lilina.

Aw we're facing off again?

@Diovani Bressan @Cute Chao this is partly why I exclusively run Michalis as i most often fond that the units that i tend to support in these is almost never green

S/O to anyone else on #TeamArvis . Know that I will lend you the grace of my power

53 minutes ago, Motendra said:

@Diovani Bressan @Cute Chao this is partly why I exclusively run Michalis as i most often fond that the units that i tend to support in these is almost never green

S/O to anyone else on #TeamArvis . Know that I will lend you the grace of my power

Originally I was running Summer Xander, since greens are often useful, but I've found a massive decline in colourless of late. How odd :O

I think I have your Michalis. I recognise your name, I think. Do you have Zenelle as a friend currently with Summer Takumi as a lead? If you want me to switch back over to Summer Xander, I'm happy to do so if we are friends :)  

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Not again! This always happens! :(

Team Lilina, my friend code is 7048770922 if you want it. I have Azura as my lead, but I'm willing to swap her out if necessary.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Originally I was running Summer Xander, since greens are often useful, but I've found a massive decline in colourless of late. How odd :O

I think I have your Michalis. I recognise your name, I think. Do you have Zenelle as a friend currently with Summer Takumi as a lead? If you want me to switch back over to Summer Xander, I'm happy to do so if we are friends :)  

Doesn't look like i have you. You're free to add me tho. Code's in sig

1 hour ago, Lau said:

Not again! This always happens! :(

Team Lilina, my friend code is 7048770922 if you want it. I have Azura as my lead, but I'm willing to swap her out if necessary.

Next round, loser joins other side?

I'm really surprised that Arvis was the one father to move on, over Hector and Robin who are much more popular than their daughters. Hoping the victor of Arvis or Lilina can take the win.

2 minutes ago, Lau said:

God bless your Sharena! She's been pulling me out of a lot of tight spots.

I’m always happy to see that people actually get her to help out. She’s being helpful, you know.
I still maintain hope that those cowardly dastards at Intsys will, in fact, provide us with means to obtain books for the Askran trio.

Huh, kind of surprised that Hector lost, but not super surprised. I'm telling you, he was on Team Lilina the whole time and sabotaged himself so that she would win. Also, the players on that team put in effort. I will not discount that, even while joking.

Well, onto Team Arvis. I'm seriously surprised Julia lost. The others victors were much less surprising.

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I use 20 friends units in brigades modes.

That wasted HM though. That's the only reason why I don't pick units from my friend's list. 

OT: I'm now on Team Arvis. @Skyla's Soren has helped me out quite a bit but I'm getting too many red units, especially Arvis himself. Please let me know if you want me to change my lead. It's currently Micaiah.