Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Arvis should join Lilina for the finals. On the other side, did Morgan or Nina win?

You’ll get to deal with this wall.

Spoiler

zwHwp94.png

If only VG matches were influenced by how the units involved fare against each other in actual gameplay.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If only VG matches were influenced by how the units involved fare against each other in actual gameplay.

Nina would have shot Morgan down, though.

On 10/3/2018 at 12:29 AM, mampfoid said:

Good choice with Cordelia btw. Having another account where I wouldn't get the daily login stuff would drive me crazy, but trying out units sounds like an advantage

And I triumphantly return after way longer than I meant to! My apologies for not providing more points, gentlemen, apparently there was no internet in Colorado for the past three days so I got a total of one battle done during Round One and nothing during Two, sorry guys.

Anyways, yeah, having extra Units to test can be useful, and of course the alt gets its fair share of random fodder, so I can dink around with weird setups if I feel so inclined or just put Vantage on literally everything. I've figured out I actually really want Ishtar for a potential Delthea replacement thanks to the alt, for example, and then until I pulled F-Grima on my main I really really wanted M-Grima for his amazing usefulness. I still somehow failed to get Bridelia on either account, though, so RIP that, and one account has Brave Roy and the other Valentines Roy, so that's annoying too since I wanted my Arena Defense Team to just be all three tricked-out Roys.

4 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Iote shield says hi. 

Iote's Shield also wouldn't matter, given that Nina is more than fast enough to double Morgan. On top of that, Morgan's Def isn't particularly good (especially mine).

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

This whole Voting Gauntlet has been me team hopping to take Morgan down. Who will she be against in the last round?

Yet another character who'll be playing from behind against her (Lilina).

Glad to hear Morgan made it to the finals, though I wish she would've gone up against Arvis. 

It'll be interesting to see who gets the bigger team. People seem to really love Lilina after that Forblaze refine. 

6 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Shame a father didn't make it to the finals, SMH~

As someone who started on Hector, I can certainly agree with that. If nothing else, I'll ,ever the spiteful asshole when it comes to competition, get to enact payback on Lilina.

Edited by Tybrosion

Wait Lilina won again? But... what?

So... it's gonna be Lilina vs Morgan then? But... I kinda like them both... I know I'm Team Lilina, but you can't make me choose between a character I have good memories of using when I was a noob, and a character I have good memories of using in Awakening...

...well whatever. Here's a reminder that I have a cool Bride Ninian who could help you out in the final battle between Fire and Darkness. my FC is 5177973547.

kfr16vG.png

Edited by Xenomata

18 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@SoulWeaver Wow, that's quite a dead zone. 

Good luck getting all Roy alts on your accounts. 

Arvis is out? Now side with Morgan or Lilina? 

Let's go with Lilina, we supported Roy before, so why not her? I know Hector would support her.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Iote's Shield also wouldn't matter, given that Nina is more than fast enough to double Morgan. On top of that, Morgan's Def isn't particularly good (especially mine).

You're right, I just checked and she gets owned even if I try to modify F!Morgan's kit while keeping Nina the same. 

15 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Let's go with Lilina, we supported Roy before, so why not her? I know Hector would support her.

Ok, deal. 

Currently having Cherche as my lead. Could change to Cordelia, Steady Breath Shiro or one of the newer toys (L!Tiki or Galeforce Bold Fighter L!Hector). 

Just now, LordFrigid said:

You know you want to join Team Morgan.

You were late only few minutes. We'll fight together again next VGs. ;-)