Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Always makes me cringe. She is not your daughter, you creeps. (generic you)

I seriously doubt anyone takes it that seriously. Not that I'm giving the people the benefit of doubt anymore so I wouldn't care.

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Don't have people own daughters? 

I don't see any worse or different how people react to Nanako from Persona 4

Joined team Morgan cause I wanted to mess around with my blarblade morgan a bit more, two rounds with exclusively archers on the enemy team has made me wish I had chose Robin instead. 

Main is Team Lilina. I'm using a +10. I would have fielded my Valentine's Lilina to protect your Regular Lilina against blue foes, but she's not fully built. Instead, good old Candlelight Nanna is here.

Alt is Team M!Robin. Will jump to Nina, but if she loses, but it'll be hard to support a character I don't have.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

As I declared early I am team Hector and Booklyn with the Reading Glasses EX is my main. Currently running Blarblade/Draw Back/Aether/Close Counter/Desperation/Armor March/Flashing Blade. I do have her with a DEF refined owl tome if folks would prefer that.

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Always makes me cringe. She is not your daughter, you creeps. (generic you)

I know eclipse said to take it elsewhere, but I just want to say I don't have a problem with this. I refer to Frederick as "best husband" so... But I say that not to call him my husband, because he's a fictional character. I say it because I believe he'd make the best husband out of anyone in the series. Regardless of who he's actually married to. xP

Now, I do cringe when people go "my waifu/husbando/daughter/son" and all, but I try to ignore it.

Anyway, to move on, I figured Morgan and Hector would have the biggest teams. :/ At least Arvis doesn't have the smallest though. That seems to be Niles. Which I got no issue with either.

I went team Arvis since Hector refuses to come home.  I have my +4 V!Lilina as my lead like normal since she is my highest merged unit.  Thankfully my FL has people on it who have non red units as their leads because the random units have all been red.  

On 01/10/2018 at 8:36 AM, Vaximillian said:

+10% to points earned per battle if you lead with the unit you are supporting.

If you set the unit you are supporting as your representative, however, all you earn is eternal spite and anger.

(the latter part is half-joke)
(seriously though, don’t do that)

And like a prophecy, the game pairs my Robin woth more Robins. (At least one of them is Xmas Robin).

2 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

And like a prophecy, the game pairs my Robin woth more Robins. (At least one of them is Xmas Robin).

People really haven’t become any smarter after a year and a half of gauntlets despite this mechanic having stayed unchanged since March 2017.

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Hilda @silveraura25 I'm joining team ploy boy! Let's show his daughter what we think of never showing up in my barracks real magic looks like. Any wishes for my lead?

Current lead Cherche +10 (Instant GF set), could switch to Cordelia +10, Shiro +5 (Steady Breath, QR, Aether) or my newer toys L!Hector (Galeforce, Bold Fighter) and L!Tiki (vanilla) for example. 

@SoulWeaver Joins us, we have this: 

I actually can't see that, my comp won't load anything to do with social networking sites so I'd have to check it later on mobile. Right now I'm running my alt account since I do so during every Legendary Banner, but I'll add you there and join...Arvis, I assume? Don't have much to offer in terms of leads for the Alt, but I do have a partially merged Cordelia and a Male Grima, let me know if you're looking for a specific color of friend Unit and I'll see what I can do.

I ended up joining Team Morgan. She's my self-insert, after all.

Currently leading with +10 Legendary Lyn [+Spd, -Def] (Swift Mulagir, Reposition, Moonbow, Laws of Sacae, Dull Ranged 3, Spd Tactic 3, Distant Def 3) because Lyn should be with her tactician.

FC: 955-7916-071
Name: エクラ

Please PM me if you add me (with the actual PM functionality, not the @ mention) so I can remember who you are since it's much easier to find things in my inbox instead of my notification history after the fact (understatement of the year).

13 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I've joined Team Lilina! My Cherche is happy to help out anyone who would like her assistance. My friend code is 8608857766, let me know if you send me a request!

My Legendary Hector would like to say Hello

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Do I even have you in my friend list?
Hit me with an invite at 2511325170.

Already have you and your Sharena with Steady Breath =)

Hmm I am actually super shocked Morgan is the most popular.  Seems to contradict CYL which would have Hector by a country mile, and Robin is also much more popular than F Morgan as well.  I guess girls always win though cause they are waifus or daughters or whatever.  

13 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Hilda @silveraura25 I'm joining team ploy boy! Let's show his daughter what we think of never showing up in my barracks real magic looks like. Any wishes for my lead?

Current lead Cherche +10 (Instant GF set), could switch to Cordelia +10, Shiro +5 (Steady Breath, QR, Aether) or my newer toys L!Hector (Galeforce, Bold Fighter) and L!Tiki (vanilla) for example. 

@SoulWeaver Joins us, we have this: 

I am fine with cherche, what do you want as a lead? +10 Fjorm with Berkuts lance is atm set as lead. Karel Reinhardt Gunnthra Veronica etc +10?

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Hmm I am actually super shocked Morgan is the most popular.  Seems to contradict CYL which would have Hector by a country mile, and Robin is also much more popular than F Morgan as well.  I guess girls always win though cause they are waifus or daughters or whatever.  

I think it has more to due with Morgan being a unique class combination (a flying blue tome in the permanent summoning pool) plus she was still in the top 20 for CYL2 females though I don't believe CYL is a good way to measure character popularity. Conversely the Robin in this VG is just another underwhelming infantry blue tome who is best used for countering bow units in AA with his raven tome and I could see people not wanting to use him for bonus points in VG. I think unit viability does somewhat influence people's choices in Voting Gauntlets. It would explain why Niles is scoring the lowest despite being a popular character from Fates.

Not sure about Hector though. I guess people are just tired of seeing Hector as an armored axe unit or maybe they can't be bothered to lug an armored unit around VG or maybe people already foddered their Hector to put Distant Counter on someone else.