Well Hello There

eluukkanen

Good day people!

Just happened to find this quite fascinating place.

Let me introduce myself. I'm eluukkanen and I am a composer, and over the years music has became my passion. I make music for games and other media as a profession. As a hobby I remaster music from these lovely franchises like Fire Emblem and others. I joined to see this forum to participate and perhaps share these musical interpretations with you.

My YouTube in case you Are interested

and my website: https://www.eluukkanen.com

Great to be part of this :^_^:

i don't see any FE music (then again, I didn't listen to everything, and it's possible it's somewhere, buried in the long list of videos).  I take it that you're working on it?

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

i don't see any FE music (then again, I didn't listen to everything, and it's possible it's somewhere, buried in the long list of videos).  I take it that you're working on it?

Oh you are right, for now! Just today I am going to upload my very first Fire Emblem Remastered song! Going to share it to this forum if possible :^_^:

5 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Eluukkanen!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you Ycine! Looking forward to meet and discuss with people.

On 10.9.2018 at 7:09 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

Wait you compose music for games as a job?

thats awesome!

anyway welcome aboard!

That is Right! I do music for clients with varying sizes. Also in addition I sell royalty free music on sites like Unity or Unreal Engine.

Looking forward to see the community in here :^_^:

On 11.9.2018 at 7:49 AM, Dragoncat said:

OH MY GOD.

If I ever get my game project to the point where it needs music...how much do you charge? 

Welcome to the forest!

Thank you for the interest! I do have experience working with all sorts of clients and if you have a project on your mind, I would be more than interested to work together.

For big projects I charge depending on scale, but just recently behind all big composing gigs I recently released this storefront in Fiverr where you can actually order music quite affordably. This is very good deal especially for projects with limited bidget, but still want to have handcrafted music made just for them.

Comission Page

ALSO, in case people are interested (can't post any threads yet) here is Fire Emblem Remastered track! ;):

Edited by eluukkanen