Event Schedule! (Sep-Oct)

Diovani Bressan

Hello Summoners! A new Event Schedule is now available, showing us what will happen between September 7th to October 23rd.

sep-oct-event-calendar.png

We have 8 new banners coming:

September 14th - New Heroes: That's got me of guard! A New Heroes Banner only one week after the "Door to Destiny" banner? I don't know what units will appear, but there is a speculation about being a Fates banner. The user @Cobalnite started a topic about it, so you can check it: Speculation on the next story chapter - By Cobalnite. Also, there is a new Forging Bonds starting at Sep 18th, so we can predict the banner to be a 4 units banner (also predicting to have at least 1 alt). There is a Grand Hero Battle at Sep 20th, probably related to this banner.

September 16th - New Power: Celica, Cherche and Odin, with their new weapon/refinements, will be available to be summoned. Both Cherche and Odin are in the 3*-4* pool, but Celica is a 5* exclusive.

September 21st - New Heroes 2: Another surprise! We don't have any idea to what this banner can be. The only thing I can say is that IS want to finish Book II as soon as possible. There is also the Book II quests, so maybe Book II will reach it's ends soon.

September 25th - Heroes with Swift Sparrow: There are, right now, 10 heroes with Swift Sparrow, but 4 units can be excluded from this list. Spring Lucina and Legendary Lucina will not appear in this banner, and I don't believe Lewyn will reappear so soon, and Ishtar will appear in another banner. So we have Ayra, Mage Eirika, Katarina, Green Olwen, Flying Nino and Brave Lyn.

September 28th - Legendary Hero: A new Legendary Hero is coming, being a blue hero this type (our 4th blue hero). With him/her, Legendary Ike, Legendary Hector, Legendary Robin, and others 8 5* heroes are coming too! With you want to speculate about it, you can check @Johann's Topic: September Legendary Banner Expectations, by Johann.

October 4th - Bound Hero Battle Banner: Ishtar, Reinhardt and a 3rd unit will appear in a new banner. What will be the 3rd unit? I don't know. Maybe Olwen or Tailtiu (?). Also, what version of Reinhardt will appear?

October 6th - Heroes with Ploys Skills: I don't have any idea to what units will appear... Atk Ploy, Spd Ploy, Def Ploy, Res Ploy, Panic Ploy... so many choices!

October 10th - Special Heroes: I believe this will marks the start of a hiatus between Book II and Book III.  If you remember, Between Book I - Ch 13 (Sep 15th, 2017) and Book II - Ch 1 (Nov 28th, 2017), we had 2 months of paralogues, and I believe it will happen again (if Book II ends in Chapter 14). Now, about the banner theme... it can be Halloween or a random theme (like Performing Arts). I am hoping for Shadows of Valentia units.

And that's all about the new banners. Feel free to give your opinion about all the future events.

Edit: There is also the possibility of Performing Arts Banner to return. Previous Seasonal Banners don't appear in the schedules.

Edit 2: I didn't see there is also a Voting Gauntlet (October 2nd). Another banner...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Sep 21st banner might be Shadows of Valentia, we hadn't seen any new SoV unit in a long time. But the Special Heroes banner could also be SoV themed, I don't know. Either way, I'm happy we will get so many new units, instead of alts and exclusives.

13 minutes ago, coldhand25 said:

I think the Sep 21st banner might be Shadows of Valentia, we hadn't seen any new SoV unit in a long time. But the Special Heroes banner could also be SoV themed, I don't know. Either way, I'm happy we will get so many new units, instead of alts and exclusives.

The Sep 21st banner will have 4 units, because it will have a Forging Bond. I believe at least 1 unit will be a Alt. I would love to have a Deliverance Banner, with Forsyth, Python, Silque and Kliff, although if it has a Alt version, it could be a Alm alt.

Also, we didn't have a new banner from Mystery of the Emblem since Katarina's original banner, or even didn't have a new Binding Blade banner at all. All Binding Blade units we have in the game are from the game's launch.

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

The extra length and short interval of the banner releasing on the 21:st screams OC's to me. Bruno, Veronica, and either Nifl or Muspell siblings. 

I am with you. October's Legendary Hero is a red unit, so Hríd can be the Legendary Hero. I also believe Veronica or Bruno will become a playable unit after Book II. After Chapter 12, Helbindi can betray Muspell too, and his axe is a good weapon!

That month long heroes version screams big important addition to me, so I'm guessing laguz/beasts.

The special banner has to be Halloween. I don't see us getting PA part 2 when we just got the yukata dancers.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That month long heroes version screams big important addition to me, so I'm guessing laguz/beasts.

The special banner has to be Halloween. I don't see us getting PA part 2 when we just got the yukata dancers.

I still believe the Laguz/Beast units are a thing for Version 3.0, but it's a possibility.

I also agree with you about PA part 2. I don't believe we will have another new banner with dancer this year.

Two more New Heroes banners, one with an extended length, and neither one appears to be the start of Book 3. I wonder if the second, longer one might be the new Farfetched Heroes.

That said, Farfetched Heroes right now could be a bit awkward. If the only things off the table are OCs, it should be Selkie, Owain, Kliff, and Aversa. Even if beasts aren't being added yet, Selkie could get some other weapon. But if they do add Book 3 soon and add beasts then, it opens up the possibility of adding Selkie shortly afterwards, and passing over her for Farfetched Heroes like they did with Micaiah. But Panne and Velouria are the third and fourth place female candidates, so if they're skipping all the beasts, they'd go all the way down to Ophilia, in 61st place.

Looking past the New Heroes banner: we've got a Special Heroes banner in early October, which most likely isn't Halloween, which suggests another round of back-to-back seasonals. A bit strange. I was expecting a new kind of fall banner this month, to space things out. Instead, we're getting four New Heroes banners in a row.

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I still believe the Laguz/Beast units are a thing for Version 3.0, but it's a possibility.

I also agree with you about PA part 2. I don't believe we will have another new banner with dancer this year.

Yeah, and it'd also allow something clever like bear suit Frederick to be part of Halloween with a special strike type weapon for him: bear claws. lol No really, adding beasts now can increase the potential Halloween costumes and weapons. Characters wearing animal costumes like said bear suit could have their own version of claws or talons, though probably uninheritable. This way, even if laguz themselves are divided into colors based on their specific animal forms like I've been thinking (beasts in green, birds in blue, dragons in red) we could still have a green bird or blue beast or whatnot thanks to these animal costumes. I'd probably make bear suit Freddy red and have a blue Freddy wield a lance. But that's just me. :P

Edited by Anacybele

I was content thinking Katarina was the only red with a ploy until I read panic ploy and Luke came into my mind. I plan to save my orbs to try and merge Kat but if Luke's there instead I will be pretty cross 

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

Two more New Heroes banners, one with an extended length, and neither one appears to be the start of Book 3. I wonder if the second, longer one might be the new Farfetched Heroes.

That said, Farfetched Heroes right now could be a bit awkward. If the only things off the table are OCs, it should be Selkie, Owain, Kliff, and Aversa. Even if beasts aren't being added yet, Selkie could get some other weapon. But if they do add Book 3 soon and add beasts then, it opens up the possibility of adding Selkie shortly afterwards, and passing over her for Farfetched Heroes like they did with Micaiah. But Panne and Velouria are the third and fourth place female candidates, so if they're skipping all the beasts, they'd go all the way down to Ophilia, in 61st place.

Looking past the New Heroes banner: we've got a Special Heroes banner in early October, which most likely isn't Halloween, which suggests another round of back-to-back seasonals. A bit strange. I was expecting a new kind of fall banner this month, to space things out. Instead, we're getting four New Heroes banners in a row.

That's something that I didn't considered! A new heroes banner, with a paralogue instead of a story chapter.

Also, I don't know what the others think about it, but I would not like to have Kaden or Selkie being add to the game as seasonal units. I mean, with a different weapon and not a beast stone.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

I was content thinking Katarina was the only red with a ploy until I read panic ploy and Luke came into my mind. I plan to save my orbs to try and merge Kat but if Luke's there instead I will be pretty cross 

Katarina has 2 chances of being in a banner: Heroes with Ploy Skills, and Heroes with Swift Sparrow. I hope you have the chance to get her in one of these banner (if she decide to appear).

Also, Luke should be demoted! He doesn't deserve the 5* pool.

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and it'd also allow something clever like bear suit Frederick to be part of Halloween with a special strike type weapon for him: bear claws. lol No really, adding beasts now can increase the potential Halloween costumes and weapons. Characters wearing animal costumes like said bear suit could have their own version of claws or talons, though probably uninheritable. This way, even if laguz themselves are divided into colors based on their specific animal forms like I've been thinking (beasts in green, birds in blue, dragons in red) we could still have a green bird or blue beast or whatnot thanks to these animal costumes. I'd probably make bear suit Freddy red and have a blue Freddy wield a lance. But that's just me. :P

My opinion about beast/laguz color distribution is: Red for Felines (cats, lions) and Kitsunes, Blue for Canines (wolves) and Wolfskins, and green for Birds (hawk, heron) and Taguels. Dragon Laguz should be considered dragon units. Ravens could also be blue.

Edit: I forgot to consider colorless, so it can be a special case, like Legendary Robin. Nasir could be a colorless dragon, because in the games he is a White Dragon.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Katarina has 2 chances of being in a banner: Heroes with Ploy Skills, and Heroes with Swift Sparrow. I hope you have the chance to get her in one of these banner (if she decide to appear).

Also, Luke should be demoted! He doesn't deserve the 5* pool.

There are 3 red heroes with swift sparrow and if she is sharing a colour I'm not going to bother, but what I see the future banners being is Flora, Silas, Charlotte with garon ghb. Farfetched heroes 2 (aversa, Ophelia, kliff, owain?)  swift sparrow: (M! Erika, new Olwen or newno and brave Lyn) 

Ploy:(Katarina, Sonya, lute)

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's something that I didn't considered! A new heroes banner, with a paralogue instead of a story chapter.

Also, I don't know what the others think about it, but I would not like to have Kaden or Selkie being add to the game as seasonal units. I mean, with a different weapon and not a beast stone.

Alts, not seasonals. But yeah, I think it would be frustrating to a lot of people who voted for them.

I hope IS is permanently speeding up the rate of new banners, the new character addition rate is slow already , not to mention there is alts too (no I''m not alt-protestant on the opposite I would be that girl who remind you more alts bring money to this game), that's the better solution for both the fanbase and themselves 

This Book II quest starting the 22 came to my attention. This, alongside the new heroes banner points out that we might be seeing the end of Book II sooner than expected. Makes sense, as we are closer and closer to the end of the year, and ver 3.00, alongside Book III must come along

9 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I hope IS is permanently speeding up the rate of new banners, the new character addition rate is slow already , not to mention there is alts too (no I''m not alt-protestant on the opposite I would be that girl who remind you more alts bring money to this game), that's the better solution for both the fanbase and themselves 

This isn't the first time they've inserted another main banner right in the middle of two regularly-timed ones, they did the same thing with New Year's. So I don't think it'll be typical, as nice as it would be.

Those 2 New Heroes banners got me curious. If anyone even have a slight clue what they might bring, let me know. Looks like a busy month, but I'm saving my orbs for Genealogy units (Sigurd, then Lewyn, 11 days to go).

New Heroes banner (9/14): This is likely going to be a Fates-themed one given how there's speculation that Flora is supposedly to appear in the upcoming story chapter. This may be a skip. Interesting that it'll run for about 1 month.

New Power banner (9/16): It's going to feature Celica, Cherche, and Odin. Another easy skip as I already have a +1 +Atk/-Def Celica and a +Atk/-Spd Cherche and Odin doesn't interest me as a unit. Red's going to be the easy free summon color.

New GHB (9/20): Who could this be?

New Heroes banner (9/21): No opinion on this one.

Swift Sparrow banner (9/25): Hmm... could be any of the following: Ayra, magic Eirika, Brave Lyn, Katarina, Lewyn, Ishtar, flier Nino, or green Olwen. Depends on who shows up.

Legendary Heroes banner (9/28): For now, this banner is looking to be a skip. And oh boy, more Abyssal maps (Hector most likely being the LHB map that makes a return with the newly added Abyssal difficulty).

Voting Gauntlet (10/2): Oh boy, perhaps another free summon!

Ishtar + Reinhardt BHB (10/4): I can see red Reinhardt being on the banner for more color variety or blue Reinhardt for trolling players looking for Ishtar. The third unit is probably green Olwen for color variety (if Reinhardt is red/blue) or blue Olwen for trolling players looking for Ishtar (if Reinhardt is red).

Ploy banner (10/6): Very vague as there are several Ploy skills. Candidates include Katarina, female Morgan, Luke, Zelgius, Lute, Sonya, and Deirdre. Given that there are only 3 Ploy-skills that are in the regular summoning pool, we'd probably see something like Luke, Lute, and female Morgan?

Special Heroes banner (10/10): I certainly hope that this is the Halloween banner since we already had the dancer banner of this year! Last year's Halloween banner came out way too late.

Edited by Roflolxp54

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Legendary Heroes banner (9/28): For now, this banner is looking to be a skip. And oh boy, more Abyssal maps (Hector most likely being the LHB map that makes a return with the newly added Abyssal difficulty).

I don't believe we will have Abyssal  Hector this month. We still have Lyn and Ryoma that had LHB before Hector. If IS decides to go by order, we will have Lyn's LHB. If IS decided to go by Legendary Heroes in the banner, Ryoma is the choice because he came before Hector.

Also, I would like to have Fjorm, Gunnthrá, Ike and Ephraim Legendary Hero Battles... Please IS!

The new calendar is quite exciting. We might see the end of Book II (New heroes on the 14th) and the start of Book III with the new banner on the 21st.

Version 3.0 should be released alongside Book III so the theories around beast units being added are quite possible. It's either that or a banner with the OC from book II (with the FB expanding on why they decided to join us) with Veronica as the GHB and Hrid as the Legendary.

Either way, I'm pretty excited.

2 minutes ago, xchan said:

The new calendar is quite exciting. We might see the end of Book II (New heroes on the 14th) and the start of Book III with the new banner on the 21st.

Version 3.0 should be released alongside Book III so the theories around beast units being added are quite possible. It's either that or a banner with the OC from book II (with the FB expanding on why they decided to join us) with Veronica as the GHB and Hrid as the Legendary.

Either way, I'm pretty excited.

I don't believe we will have Book III with the 21st banner. Book III will be with a version update, which will be near October 10th (because of the Special Orb Promo).

Also, unless IS decides to do a FEH Channel next month, the next update will be 2.10, without Book III.

Why couldn't there be a version update on the 21st? What does the special orb promo has to do with it?

I'm not sure we have two more chapters left story wise for Book II, but I could be wrong.

If Book II ends on the 21st, then next month could be as packed as this one. So double hype.