Event Schedule! (Sep-Oct)

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Drakhis said:

If what you're saying is true, then you CAN'T be neutral. You can't judge something by what you hear, because this is the ones that complain who are easier to hear.

Neutral = not judging. One can be neutral by either not knowing (intentionally or by choice), or by knowing and restraining one's personal opinions. 

Yes, my choice to be neutral is rooted in pessimism and trust in elite opinion, but I am still neutral. Or at least I try to be. I'd break from the neutrality if I actually complained about the characters and plot, but I make an effort to not do that.

And mind you, the original context of this whole discussion had me semi-defending Fates. While do consider myself more in the "serious minority", to pick a term less haughty and seemingly biased like "elite", I am willing to acknowledge or even defend the contrary (in this case the masses) from time to time, to be balanced.

10 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

If Nohr conquers Hoshido, then under Gavelkind succession, Leo would likely inherit Hoshido so that's totally reasonable.

Provided Elise doesn't kick his decapitated head into the sea in a power grab.

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Why a Hoshidan banner would have a Nohrian unit?

I mean, it wouldn't be the first time, if you look at the seasonal banners... Also Leo becomes king of Nohr at the end of Birthright, so maybe Intsys would consider the alt a Birthright-exclusive unit. 

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

So we now know what the second new banner will be~ Cool but skippable. I can continue hoarding for the Lolis~

Perhaps not. Rumor has it that

Spoiler

The three Muspell units are Arena bonus Heroes at the same time as the Nohrian Dusk characters, which to me sounds like they'll likely be rewards for the Book 2 Quests (that start 3 days before that Arena season) and not banner units.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hide contents

The three Muspell units are Arena bonus Heroes at the same time as the Nohrian Dusk characters, which to me sounds like they'll likely be rewards for the Book 2 Quests (that start 3 days before that Arena season) and not banner units.

Spoiler

Yes. It's possible that the Múspell units to be Book II Quest reward, but we cannot discard the banner idea yet. I would love to have some Duel skills fodders.

Having Heroes like Flying Olivia, PA Azura and red flying/green infantry tome users that score 170+ is amazing! This type of skills can change the game.

I will not spend any orb in this Nohrian banner until I have the confirmation about the Múspell units.

6 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

What kind of banner is New Powers again?

New Powers Banners are banners that have  units who received new weapons and/or refinements. This month banner units are: Celica, Cherche and Odin.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

17 hours ago, Nanima said:

Calling it now: Hoshidan Dawn will feature Midori, Dwyer and a King!Leo alt. 

It'll be released a year from now and have another Nohrian seasonal banner in it's wake. For balance.

It will have an alt of the Maiden of Dawn. 

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Perhaps not. Rumor has it that

Hide contents

That would actually be preferable, IMO. I hope that ends up being the case~

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

It will have an alt of the Maiden of Dawn. 

Since I love Micaiah, I wouldn't even be too mad about that. haha She can be an honorary Hoshidan like SY!Tiki.

2 hours ago, RexBolt said:

So the Legendary banner in a week? I think i will wait before summoning on Muspell then.

Me too.  I want to know what will be the next Legendary Hero and units in the banner, but I need to say... Maybe this Legendary Hero can be a skip for me. He/she will be a blue unit, and I believe IS will not give us another lance or bow unit. We only have one tome hero, so maybe a Blue Tome Legendary Hero? Or maybe a Blue Dragon, with Legendary Corrin, since the last banner and GHB were Fates related.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Me too.  I want to know what will be the next Legendary Hero and units in the banner, but I need to say... Maybe this Legendary Hero can be a skip for me. He/she will be a blue unit, and I believe IS will not give us another lance or bow unit. We only have one tome hero, so maybe a Blue Tome Legendary Hero? Or maybe a Blue Dragon, with Legendary Corrin, since the last banner and GHB were Fates related.

I have a severe lack o good tome heroes. And no 5* tome heroes of any color. So me pulling on this banner lays on how good the tomes are.

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

I have a severe lack o good tome heroes. And no 5* tome heroes of any color. So me pulling on this banner lays on how good the tomes are.

I don't have any infantry blue tome unit that I use frequently. I use Soren as my G Inf Mage and Arvis as my R Inf Mage.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

59 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I don't have any infantry blue tome unit that I use frequently. I use Soren as my G Inf Mage and Arvis as my R Inf Mage.

The only infantry mages i have that serve me well currently are 4* M! Morgan and 4* Mae. I got a 4* Boey recently that i may try but i don't know about a defence-focused mage. If i get pity broken by a 5* Morgan i will most probably raise him to +2, but otherwise he will stay 4*.

The only infantry mages i have that serve me well currently are 4* M! Morgan and 4* Mae. I got a 4* Boey recently that i may try but i don't know about a defence-focused mage. If i get pity broken by a 5* Morgan i will most probably raise him to +2, but otherwise he will stay 4*.

Morgan is a good red mage. I have one that I got in his original banner, but I used him to give Dull Range to other unit.

Are you a new player in FEH or you don't have luck summoning mages?

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Morgan is a good red mage. I have one that I got in his original banner, but I used him to give Dull Range to other unit.

He´s a new player

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

He´s a new player

Oh, in this case... Welcome @RexBolt to the Order of Heroes.

I got a 4* Boey recently that i may try but i don't know about a defence-focused mage.

Boey can be useful to bait bow and dagger users. He has 32 base Def, and he can reach 38 if you use his Owl Tome.

I decided to use Soren because his tome has Chill Atk and, after the refinement, his tome also has the owl tome effect. My Soren (+Spd/-Def) is +5 right now, and when he has 3 allies adjacent to him, he can reach 55 Atk, 44 Spd, 21 Def and 37 Res. Of course his stats can get higher because he has Distant Def and his allies can boost his stats with drives and spurs. Soren is a unit that I recommend.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Both :lol:!

And thank's for the tips.

I'm also in the need of some more good Blue units, whether Lance, Tome, Breath, whatever. I've got a decent handful of mages but only 2 trained up Lance users~ I'll take whatever they throw at us if it's a character I like or a hot guy.

On 10/09/2018 at 10:11 AM, Mackc2 said:

There are 3 red heroes with swift sparrow and if she is sharing a colour I'm not going to bother,

Well...When I saw the Swift Sparrow banner I remembered you... That's too bad for you, right? Two red units... I believe they didn't want to have Brave Lyn in the banner, because she was in the Voting Gauntlet banner...