New Heroes Appear: Nohrian Dusk (September 14th ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE IS CHARLOTTE

This banner's still gonna be painful though between Ophelia (who I love) and Flora (who looks really interesting!). Silas couldn't be a more obvious demote if he tried lmao, and the Shining Bow is an interesting addition! Also I get the feeling I'm gonna hate Silas for sharing a color with Ophelia...

Hello, Silas, our obvious drop. Adding reposition into the blue pool as a 4-star is much appreciated.

Fuck, they really did make Flora a red dagger. I don't know if this was a good idea. ALSO WHAT THE FUCK IS HER DAGGER

But as I guessed, Flora is the only one I care about. Silas is the obvious drop, so I'll hope to grab him (and his repo) when the banner ends.

EDIT: Okay, I'm sorry, but Flora's dagger is fucking stupid. Why does this exist.

Edited by Sunwoo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SHE MADE IT, SHE MADE IT IN
OPHIE'S IN YEEEEEEEEEEEES OH MY GOD

Returning to sanity, I'm gonna die from this banner. Flora's a fave, Nina I need for eventual Team Forrest, and Ophelia.

Lame. Silas is here, and I really wanted him. But I can't pull him from here. Because IS decided to throw Ophelia in the same color and I don't like her at all. REALLY disappointing. This is like the umpteenth time IS has ended up doing this to me too. That is to say, making a character I really like share a color with one I don't like. This has happened with male Morgan sharing with Chrom. Bride Cordelia sharing with Bride Lyn. And kind of Summer Frederick and Summer Gaius. I don't really dislike Gaius, but I don't like him a lot either.

And after I wound up pulling Chrom three times before I got Morgan even once, I'm not risking such a thing again. This isn't IS's fault, of course, but it's still annoying.

Also, why does Silas get a smaller skill set than the others? That's not fair to him. Is it because he's not a girl? That's sexist and messed up. It's no wonder players find females more desirable, IS purposely makes them that way. You won't get males selling just as much with this kind of treatment, IS.

Edited by Anacybele

All the girls look great. Awesome art and interesting skills. I'm neutral on Silas as a character, but he's kind of a banner killer here. Not digging that art, bad skills besides Def Wave and he shares blue with Ophelia who I'd like to pull for most. Plus he's most likely to demote.. That kind of prevents me from wanting to pull. I might just snipe red/colorless and hope Ophelia gets on another banner later.

Oh noooooo. I like both Ophelia and Silas, oh nooo. Nina looks sooo cool too, though I don't need her at all. Guess I'll be diving back into the Blue's. RIP my orbs. I hate when units share the same color, luckily I like BOTH.

But knowing my luck I'll get 2 Ophelia or 2 Silas. Haha. Silas is clearly the demote unit, so I won't waste all my orbs if I get Ophelia. But we shall see. Excited though, I'm surprised they made me care about another Fate's banner. The lack of ALTS is really refreshing. =D

Er...I kinda want Flora but as a red unit it's very likely that she'll end alongside Leif/Ayra/etc/etc so I think I'll keep trying to get Myrrh for now. She'll be a nice pity breaker down the line. 

Silas is soooo going down that it's not even funny. I'd consider that a plus for his fans because he'll be relatively easy to +10 but then again those willing to whale for him will likely feel shafted because he has no OP skills.

I don't care about Ophelia and Nina so eh, I'm glad for their fans at the very least.

Easiest skip banner I think I've seen in this game.

First three units almost aren't even worth mentioning they're so "meh". More Chill fodder is good I guess. 

Flora's "dagger o'text" looks great... until you sit down and think about it. It only activates against DC and Dragons. She'll most likely have a Felicia type stat spread meaning that she'll have crap strength and def. So she can attack DC and Dragon units and maybe not die... but she won't have the firepower to kill them. And then they kill her on their turn because she's no longer getting the +20 def. As well, it never activates against bows or other daggers. Her A slot is interesting though, particularly the future potential with a Attack/Speed version.

Very weak banner overall. Easy skip, wait for the next new banner next week before even thinking of touching this one. 

Possible Steady Stance available at 4*, that's the biggest thing here for me. :P Frankly Silas should be demoted to 3-4* instantly.

I'll make a token attempt to get everyone's default Revelations wife but no real interest in the others. Fortunately there's only one week to wait before the next reveal.

Edited by Humanoid

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, why does Silas get a smaller skill set than the others? That's not fair to him. Is it because he's not a girl? That's sexist and messed up. It's no wonder players find females more desirable, IS purposely makes them that way. You won't get males selling just as much with this kind of treatment, IS.

Normally, I'd agree that I'm annoyed with the guy getting shittier skills than the girls, but Silas is going to be our first and currently only 4-star reposition drop in the blue pool, which is something we desperately need. It also makes it more fun to build him, and easier to get after the banner. So we should let it go, just this once.

Edited by Sunwoo

I caved in earlier and spent all of my orbs on the fe4 banner so I'm really glad Silas is the obvious demote. Flora looks amazing and being red I hope she does well against the current meta threats such as M!Grima and the Hectors. 

1 minute ago, saisymbolic said:

No Mozu. No Shura. Thank goodness, my orbs are safe.

At least Silas is the obvious demote, and he'll be in the 4* pool. And possibly Steady Stance as well. Good.

I would have probably broken my f2p status if those two showed up. Nice to see others who like them as well.

Skip. No emotive attachment to Fates characters at all.

Also, not FE6. As repetitive that is getting to say.

And female slant? Not even Fates and Awakening can handle this. Their rosters, the most gender-balanced, are still only 50-50, not female slanted.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer