[Datamine] New GHB: Garon, King of Nohr

Poimagic

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, NobodiePichu said:

who else could they possibly use? Hans or iago? maybe sumeragi or mikoto i guess, but they're all about as appealing as garon.

namely, eh whatever.

I mean, if they're willing to make Jamke and m!Kana and Navarre and f!Robin GHBs, why not that one guy whom you can choose to recruit or kill for boots? (I forgot his name.) Makes just as about as much sense as anything else.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

I mean, if they're willing to make Jamke and m!Kana and Navarre and f!Robin GHBs, why not that one guy whom you can choose to recruit or kill for boots? (I forgot his name.) Makes just as about as much sense as anything else.

Or they could've used Flora. But females and GHBs are stopping as a thing, since it's best for the bottom line that the ladies play hard to get.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Or they could've used Flora. But females and GHBs are stopping as a thing, since it's best for the bottom line that the ladies play hard to get.

Yeah, that's why I didn't bring up Flora. She's way too popular. Or, like, they could've also used Crimson/Scarlet, since she's technically an enemy on Conquest route. Anyone remember how well she scored?

If we get Garon as a GHB for Nohr, do you think we may get Sumeragi or Mikoto for a Hoshido banner? If IS ever deigns it worthy of one, that is.

On topic, I'm sort of excited for Garon, because I actually like his design. And I want to see the dialogue, stats and weapon he'll be given.

inb4 he's 

Spoiler

goodra

14 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I heard a few people wondering if he'd be a Manakete due to Birthright. Personally, I don't care, but it's an interesting thought.

Considering that the banner is specifically from Conquest, my guess is this version of Garon will also be from Conquest.

So, most likely he will be another Axe DC armor unit, but IS might surprise us like they did with Walhart and give him a unique skill instead of DC on his weapon.

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Shura is who you're thinking of, and to be honest I'd have preferred him...

Just now, Xenomata said:

Shura is who you're thinking of, and to be honest I'd have preferred him...

I want Shura in the general pool, so I can get a good boon/bane for him.  That's one guy I'm gonna go nuts on, even if he has Niles-tier attack.

Since I don't care about Garon, I'll treat him as a free unit and feathers.

If this Garon is the Conquest penultimate chapter version, I’m sending him home immediately.

If this Garon is the Birthright ultimate chapter version, I’m sending him home immediately.

If this Garon is the Birthright penultimate chapter version (as he should be), he stays until I determine what to do with him.

@saisymbolic: Mikoto, please. She deserves at least some character.

Edited by Vaximillian

I wonder what kind of fodder he'll bring. I don't like Garon so I just hope he has something like Odd Atk Wave or Spd Tactic, I could always use Spd Tactic. 

Sending home a unit out of spite seems like a waste in my eyes (M!Corrin aside, but then again he has absolutely nothing for SI so...)

If he's a general, he's getting foddered immediately. If he's a dragon, I'll keep one of him depending on what color he is. If he's goo, I'm not touching his GHB with a ten foot pole.

Either way, I'm still not excited for him. He is the best option for the villains since all of them are awful, but he's still not someone I really care about.

Edited by Medeus