What features in Awakening did you like best?

TheSilentChloey

I wouldn't say this first one is a feature so much as it is clever design.

I like that the Exalt's Brand surfaces on an individual relating to their destiny. Chrom's and Owain's surfaced on their arms referencing their swordsmanship, Emmeryn's is on her forehead, referencing her wisdom. Lucina's surfaces in her left eye and Inigo (if he's Chrom's son) says that he has his in the opposite eye to Lucina referencing that they have seen the future. Assumedly, Chrom's other potential kids get the brand in the same eye that Inigo does though it's never mentioned... If I had to guess, I'd assume Lissa's is on her heart to reference her kind nature and healing abilities.

But if ya really want the features and such...

Pair Up
Spotpass Content
Streetpass
Limitless Supports
Children
Event Tiles
Joke Weapons (because there's nothing better than watching a villager effortlessly stab people with a blunt log about as thick as his whole body)

That's pretty much it.

Definitely not pairing characters together. Nope. Matchmaking and relationships are waaaaay overrated. Wouldn't catch me dead enjoying that aspect of the game...

Spoiler

On a more serious note, but not any less truthful, I'm just impressed with the sheer polish this game has. It's so user friendly!

Honestly, despite some criticisms here and there, I don't think there is a single aspect of the game I dislike. Some things could be better but there is nothing that actually detracts from the game, for me.

Now that I think about it, my only complaint (about Awakening, and one of multiple complaints about the next two games) is that the DLC in all three 3DS entries are mostly subpar. Among my myriad of complaints about the DLC, it's especially the fact that they are so disconnected from the main stories and random that get to me.

Edited by Slyfox

I'm currently playing Lunatic and the beginning is kinda fun. Nobody is super overpowered and you really have to think. I don't know how much ambush spawns are gonna ruin it but by then Robin will likely be OP.

I like reclassing. Enables me to fullfil my dream of having only flying units on my team.

I like the idea of giving enemies skills, but it wasn't well implemented.

The fact that the game is unbalanced actually gives it a lot of charm. It's the reason why I like Fe4 & Pokemon gen 1 a lot.