Who was your first S support?

MyLuckyHaiku

I think I either played as a girl and married Niles or played as a guy and married Effie, I liked and still do like their designs a lot. I actually really like Niles's character as well.

Edited by Tuvy2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conquest Male: Felicia, since I naturally got a ton of support points with her through gameplay, her supportive skills are just too good for tanking with Corrin.

Conquest Female: Odin, since I wanted to give him Deathblow from Oni Chieftain. That skill made him into a Final Boss killing crit machine.

Birthright Male: Hinoka, I just love her design and relationship with Corrin even though it’s incest. I didn’t finish this run though since I didn’t like the team I used.

Birthright Female: Kaze, if I had to rush to get A rank with him I may as well get the S rank, too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Azura in Birthright, Keaton in Conquest and Revelation. The first was because I wanted two kids, and the second was because I wanted werewolf dragon hybrid children. Pity only one of them turned out good in both instances. I didn’t really have any kind of emotional attraction to either (though I think Keaton’s adorable in a non-sexual way).

Edited by Alastor15243

• 2 months later...
On 22/11/2018 at 9:22 AM, SerCaladran said:

I'll tell you exactly what happened to the Robin/Sumia pairing popularity: Sumia is shown as Lucina's mother in the opening cutscene of the game, so Chrom/Sumia is considered the canon pairing. 

Lucina pairing with Robin is famous because she's the main girl and Robin is the main guy unless Robin is female, in which case that goes to Chrom and Robin takes center stage as head female. Let's not forget the story implications of the Robin/Lucina pairing, particularly the scene where Lucina threatens Robin. 

I'm actually not certain who I want to pair Corrin up with beyond Camilla, Hinoka, Felicia, and Rhajat. Boy do I wish Camilla's supports with Corrin were better. 

But Chrom x Sumia is not canon, no matter how some  try to dictate it, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't consider then canon and don't buy people pushing it. I can see why the opening scene and the fact that she had a crush on Chrom could be a turn off though. But Cordelia is quite popular and she never moved on from Chrom, while Sumia have a happy life with everyone else she marries. I think she is not the most appealing character to the players for marriage.

As for Lucina and Robin, agree, this is the reason it's popular, she is the main girl, a crown princess, and Robin is a self insert character. 

Also forgot to mention, Niles was first male Corrin S rank in Revelations.