New Heroes Revealed: Generals of Muspell (September 21 ~)

Coolmanio

35 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I agree with Bruno not being a legendary hero, as he’ll likely be included some other way. Plus his vanilla tome... needs a lot of work. But wouldn’t make any sense for Ylgr to be on another banner since who else is she going to share it with? Surtr? Loki??? Plus with Book 2 done it’s quite possible we’ll never see in the story again. November fits her perfectly as it’s supposed to have a colorless legendary and she’s a staff unit (it’s said that she has the power to heal). 

I'm not sure what sort of future banner would suit Ylgr, but as the game goes on and they keep making new OCs, I'm sure they'll come up with something.

Ylgr just seems to be at such a low power level compared to all the legendary heroes so far. Personally, I'm guessing the upcoming colorless water legendary is Corrin. (Colorless breath infantry, since we don't have one of those yet.)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Othin said:

Ylgr just seems to be at such a low power level compared to all the legendary heroes so far.

Why? We haven't seen her in combat yet. If she would be an armored (or flying) healer with trainee stats for example? 

On 9/14/2018 at 6:48 AM, Johann said:

If they wanna add the remaining OCs as Legendaries, they certainly could through the next 3 banners, since we're looking at:

• September: Blue Earth - could be Bruno
  • October: Red Water - could be Hrid
  • November: Colorless Water - could be Ylgr if they give her a staff

What if they use this opportunity to give Anna a Legendary alt instead? She would be a topical option too.

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Why? We haven't seen her in combat yet. If she would be an armored (or flying) healer with trainee stats for example? 

I'm not talking about stats, I'm talking about storywise.

I honestly don’t think Ylgr will become a legendary Hero. She doesn’t really fit the bill. If she gets in, it’ll likely be through some other form of distribution.

As for Bruno, I don’t think he’ll be a legendary Hero. Not unless it’s an alt of some kind. I forsee him becoming playable either once he becomes a permanent story ally or once his and Veronica’s arc ends, like how the Müspell characters will be playable now that their story role is finished.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I'm not talking about stats, I'm talking about storywise.

Yeah, not much screentime to build a legend yet. 

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

What if they use this opportunity to give Anna a Legendary alt instead? She would be a topical option too.

She would get Omni valor, that new Arena skill and every other whale bait. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, not much screentime to build a legend yet. 

She would get Omni valor, that new Arena skill and every other whale bait. 

Goddess Anna will have:

Whale Aircraft Carrier Helicarrier Star Killer Base: Movement=4, can move onto obstacles like flying units, will always have Weapon triangle advantage, can counter at any range, spend an Orb to instantly win the game.
Black Radiant Aetherbow: Cool down 0: Reduce enemy damage by 100%, reduce enemies' Atk/Spd/Def/Res by 100%, heal HP equal to 200% of damage dealt.
Divine Tango: Refreshes all allies, cures everyone's debuffs and negative status, and gives everyone 7/7/7/7.
Limit Breaker: All stat +10, all units on the team are treated as 200 BST, all skills are treated as 500 SP skills, all units are treated as Bonus units.
Double Bold Vantage Riposte Guard Sweep: Unit always strikes first and strikes four times, enemy cannot charge or activate Specials, enemy cannot counter attack
Omni Spur Pulse Valor: All units have 6/6/6/6 during combat, all units have cool down=0 at start of tun, gives 4X SP and stacks (3*2*4*4*4=384 SP/kill on weekends).

Edited by XRay

Loving that Laevatein kit, but Flora seems intent on stealing all my orbs, so I won't be able to summon her. 

Those Arena skills feel almost like the closest thing Intelligent System can get to give us a slap in the face. It's not even for the whole team, but it's coded after movement, color, and for one character. Can't they just, I don't know, make Arena more fun instead?

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

She would get Omni valor

I wouldn't mind this actually; SP grinding can get tedious sometimes (it'd have to be an exclusive skill though, with another perk attached a la the Duel skills). If we treat SP as currency it makes perfect sense for her~

Anyway, Anna is a Red Bow unit or bust for me. Or perhaps wielding Levin Sword to troll everyone expecting Robin to get it.

4 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I wouldn't mind this actually; SP grinding can get tedious sometimes (it'd have to be an exclusive skill though, with another perk attached a la the Duel skills). If we treat SP as currency it makes perfect sense for her~

Anyway, Anna is a Red Bow unit or bust for me. Or perhaps wielding Levin Sword to troll everyone expecting Robin to get it.

Blessings and double SP events/weekends help a lot. Staff valor would be interesting to get for me, but healers collect SP pretty fast in TTs (see Ethlyn). 

Anna with a big sack of money (Axe) or unlimited credit card (dagger) would be nice too. Also Dire Staff with brave effect. Why red bow? 

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Anna with a big sack of money (Axe) or unlimited credit card (dagger) would be nice too. Also Dire Staff with brave effect. Why red bow? 

A briefcase of cash that opens and functions like a tome.

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Blessings and double SP events/weekends help a lot. Staff valor would be interesting to get for me, but healers collect SP pretty fast in TTs (see Ethlyn). 

Maybe because Anna is red?

also her Fates version is similar to Niles where she uses a bow but also functions as a healer and a thief with lockpicks

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

A briefcase of cash that opens and functions like a tome.

Coin magnet lance or unholy cash-leech tome (Halloween). 

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

also her Fates version is similar to Niles where she uses a bow but also functions as a healer and a thief with lockpicks

I wonder how big the BST penalty would be to get so many functions on one unit in Heroes. 

The idea of a Legendary Anna is interesting. My favorite Anna's design is her FE Warriors version. I like the beret and cape. But, in my opinion, she sould have a Alt version or a seasonal version first.

Most of the Legendary Heroes are related to a banner that happened in the same month or in a near date. The exceptions are Fjorm and Gunnthrá, because they are related to the Book II which was new at the time, Lyn, which came of nowhere, and Marth, which we believe it's related to the CYL 2. So, it's possible we get Corrin as a Legendary Hero this month. Corrin could be a Blue Dragon, or maybe og with the Nohr Noble and use a blue tome. Normally, Female Corrin is chosen to represent the Nohr version of Corrin, so maybe Female Corrin Nohr Noble?

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

In this case, why Flora is a red dagger user? She should have been blue if we go with this logic, and Festival Ryoma should be red.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Why red bow? 

GA!Lucina has blue hair, so she wields a blue bow. In fact, other than Marth!Lucina, all of Lucina's alts are blue. LOTW!Lyn has green hair, so she is a green bow, although Lyn has alts of every color.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

In this case, why Flora is a red dagger user?

She immolated herself for betraying Corrin. She can also reclass into a Dark Mage.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Also, I want my Legendary Hero Fallen Gunnthrá. She will be a Red Tome Cavalry Unit, mounted in a Skeleton Horse.

And be on fire, so she can have Múspellflame on her B slot.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

And be on fire, so she can have Múspellflame on her B slot.

Instead of the purple aura the others Fallen Units have, she will  be on fire. And instead of Chilling Seal, which "At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Atk/Spd-6 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Def through its next action", she will have Burning Seal, which "At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Def/Spd-6 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Atk through its next action.

I regret a bit that I used 200 orbs für Quan. Trying with 1k orbs is better than 800. But still, I need a good variance anyway. If I get some Laegjarn merges out of it I would be pretty happy. But if I feel unlucky with the first 200 orbs I will abort this and wait at least for the end of this banner. Honestly I also would be glad about Laevateinn, I like both and they are a good match for Rinkah. 

At least this is a good example again, saving orbs needs to be done almost fulltime. Here and there some summons and it will not be easy for f2p. 

Edited by Stroud