New Heroes Revealed: Generals of Muspell (September 21 ~)

Coolmanio

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

I am lost here... First you said "no to dancers" and then you said we need more units with refresh skills?

More refreshers in the game would be great, just as long as they don't show up in arena. I want a Comedian Henry alt.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, XRay said:

We will just have more Singers then.

We have no Musicians yet, despite FE having had two:

Nils battle animationFE6 Sing

Fortunately, Nils should have a high likelihood of being on the next FE7 NHB as a Blue Breath Infantry Refresher hopefully he'll be better than Ninian.

Elffin... well he has plot importance in FE6. Yet I'd wager he won't be on the next- and only one it would be so far- dedicated FE6 NHB. No weapon in his game, but Blue Tome would sound good for him- Aureola for the Prince of Saint Elimine's country? Jugdrali Bards use Tomes, including Light, there is a precedent, and Elffin needs a weapon type to be in FEH.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Fortunately, Nils should have a high likelihood of being on the next FE7 NHB as a Blue Breath Infantry Refresher hopefully he'll be better than Ninian.

Elffin... well he has plot importance in FE6. Yet I'd wager he won't be on the next- and only one it would be so far- dedicated FE6 NHB. No weapon in his game, but Blue Tome would sound good for him- Aureola for the Prince of Saint Elimine's country? Jugdrali Bards use Tomes, including Light, there is a precedent, and Elffin needs a weapon type to be in FEH.

Harp that becomes Bow?

10 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

More refreshers in the game would be great, just as long as they don't show up in arena. I want a Comedian Henry alt.

Normally, I want the game to be as easy as possible, but Arena is so easy these days that having more Dancers/Singers show up from time to time to spice things up is good.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I want to see Xander crack a joke in Heroes.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

Harp that becomes Bow?

A harp as a tome would work pretty well. Inigo has a Ring as a tome, so why not a harp as a tome?

13 hours ago, Hilda said:

not a fan of the new A skills. Its a band aid and not a fix. If anything they should have been forgable seals or be put in the C Slot because most units (ranged) need the A slot to reliable kill DC foes (armorers) safely in one round. As itbis they are only usefull on so few units that are support and never see the day of combat

I agree with you. I was lucky because the only highly merged unit I have is Nino, who is green but if I decided to invest in a non green infantry unit, I'd be screwed. However, since I was lucky,  I'm not going to waste the luck in a bid to get into tier 20. I was pretty close to making it. I need all the feathers I can get because I don't have the time nor patience to feather farm. However, I'm still withholding my orbs to see what the next banners will be. 

38 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I agree with you. I was lucky because the only highly merged unit I have is Nino, who is green but if I decided to invest in a non green infantry unit, I'd be screwed.

Hopefully they'll add in the other versions in due time.

But then again, no Thoron+ yet at all. No Blarwolf, Gronnwolf in the standard summon pool, nor Blue Tomebreaker (had it been, would the Direhardt have been more manageable?). And Blarserpent is all alone without Gronn or Rauor versions in sight.

35 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hopefully they'll add in the other versions in due time.

But then again, no Thoron+ yet at all. No Blarwolf, Gronnwolf in the standard summon pool, nor Blue Tomebreaker (had it been, would the Direhardt have been more manageable?). And Blarserpent is all alone without Gronn or Rauor versions in sight.

I was going to inherit a blue tomebreaker to Micaiah but I only have one female Robin left and she has a blessing so I decided against it. Blue tomebreaker Micaiah would be very potent. IS takes a long time to add skills to the general pool. Speed tactic is still not in the general pool. 

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

He will throw the bird on his shoulder like a dagger.

34 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Poor bird... He could throw the bird's feathers instead...

Also, I want a dagger Micaiah now... throwing Yune like a dagger...

Sounds like a good ship to me.

And Dagger Yune should probably inflict some form of Panic on the enemy, being the Chaos goddess and all (of course the Japanese is "Negative Goddess", so it wouldn't actually quite work).

Then, to complete Birdie Emblem, we need FE3 Art Caeda and her bird.

Spoiler

Caeda

For a final member, why not Geitz? Not because he has an artwork bird, he doesn't, but because his Isadora support is all about a random bird taking a liking to landing on his head.

And hopefully, when Mordecai finally comes, he'll bring the squirrels and the ducklings.

Spoiler

Mordecai.jpgL_Mordecai.jpg

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sounds like a good ship to me.

And Dagger Yune should probably inflict some form of Panic on the enemy, being the Chaos goddess and all (of course the Japanese is "Negative Goddess", so it wouldn't actually quite work).

Then, to complete Birdie Emblem, we need FE3 Art Caeda and her bird.

For a final member, why not Geitz? Not because he has an artwork bird, he doesn't, but because his Isadora support is all about a random bird taking a liking to landing on his head.

And hopefully, when Mordecai finally comes, he'll bring the squirrels and the ducklings.

What about Clair throwing butterflies?

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170519222754

And for the Bird Emblem Team, we already have Fae: Divine Chicken...

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

What about Clair throwing butterflies?

Hide contents

latest?cb=20170519222754

And for the Bird Emblem Team, we already have Fae: Divine Chicken...

If it means better art for her, I don't care what they do to justify the alt.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Wouldn't that arguably work even better? She's turning positives into negatives.

Got three Laevateins with +HP and one with neutral nature.

I think I will try to summon at least one more Laevatein, hopefully it will be another neutral or better, if not, I guess I will go with the [+HP, -Res] one.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:05 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

My 2 most wanted units for Heroes are these 2.  Blue tome in place of the harp makes sense, I don't care how IS does it I just want Elffin in the game even if he ends up being seasonal as long as I get the chance to summon him and use him with my other favorites I will be happy.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:06 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

She is similar to Hinoka. Laegjarn become stronger so she could protect her younger sister and to survive her father's rage. Hinoka become the warrior she is just because Corrin was kidnapped when he/she was a kid. Both character would be totally different if they didn't live the way they did.

Still, a nice little extra about her that was unexplored in the main story. I'm definitely after her, but not now. She earned my support for CYL3 

1 hour ago, Midnox said:

Still, a nice little extra about her that was unexplored in the main story. I'm definitely after her, but not now. She earned my support for CYL3 

We only know Laegjarn's story because it's told in her quotes and in her Lv40 Conversation... too bad this didn't appear in Book II...

"My father would use his flames to kill the weak — even his own children. He never showed the slightest hesitation. Ever since I was a child... I've seen him do it. Many, many times. Every day of my life, I lived in fear, but... I had a little sister. She looked up to me, and I was determined to protect her. That feeling got so intense that it eclipsed everything else; it's bigger than I am. She made me strong." - Laegjarn, 5 * LV. 40 conversation

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We only know Laegjarn's story because it's told in her quotes and in her Lv40 Conversation... too bad this didn't appear in Book II...

"My father would use his flames to kill the weak — even his own children. He never showed the slightest hesitation. Ever since I was a child... I've seen him do it. Many, many times. Every day of my life, I lived in fear, but... I had a little sister. She looked up to me, and I was determined to protect her. That feeling got so intense that it eclipsed everything else; it's bigger than I am. She made me strong." - Laegjarn, 5 * LV. 40 conversation

She is pretty awesome. She is one of my top favorite onee-chans ever in all of videogame/anime/fiction.

My top 5 onee-chans would probably be:
1. Chiyo (Ane Naru Mono)
2. Laegjarn (Fire Emblem Heroes)
3. Aihara Yuzu (Citrus)
4. Raquel Casull (Scrapped Princess)
5. Aoi Aki (Akisora)

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So there might have been other siblings who became overdone marshmallows? 

It's a possibility  there was at least one more prince or princess of Múspell, but we will never know it because Book II story was bad and I don't believe we will have new informations about Múspell in future Books. Maybe we can have new info about Laevatein being the queen, but not about her past.

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So there might have been other siblings who became overdone marshmallows? 

He may just threatened her, but considering how much of a dick he was, I wouldn’t discard the possibility