Integrity

Hello Serenes Forest! We have several things to discuss today!

First, please mourn the retirement of your (largely) benevolent fruit overlord. @Tangerine has officially retired as site administrator after a long and glorious tenure. May she be looked back on fondly.

Second, she has been replaced by the badass tag team duo of myself and @Balcerzak! You don't need to congratulate me, but please do congratulate him. All admin actions can now be segregated - if it's an admin action you don't like, I did it; if it's an admin action you do like, Bal did it.

Third, @jankmaster98 joins the team as an official Discord chat mod! Ring a ding, baby. Please give him a warm reception, and come to Discord so he can flex his new power.

I look forward to furthering Tangerine's reign of terror.

I gotta say a massive thanks to @Tangerine.

It's hard to believe she was a part of the SF team for what seems like eternity. During her time, she helped to steer our crew in a healthy direction, as well as contributing greatly to the community with Scribbles and whatnot.

Also, good luck everyone with your newfound powers~

3 hours ago, Integrity said:

Second, she has been replaced by the badass tag team duo of myself and @Balcerzak! You don't need to congratulate me, but please do congratulate him. All admin actions can now be segregated - if it's an admin action you don't like, I did it; if it's an admin action you do like, Bal did it.

Division of powers? I'll drink to that- I'm taking an American government course.

Two dark lords are better than one.

And, uh, I don't mean to steal anyone's thunder, but is anyone ever going to get around to de-modding me? I quit a year ago. Actually, it might be two years at this point, I really don't know.

... so you're going to make a new design worshipping BTS or something?
Or just a simple design where 이름은 정국 is repeated over and over?

It's truly the darkest timeline. The Serenes are now doing K-Pop.

Edited by The Priest

12 hours ago, Gnome with a Wand of Death said:

And, uh, I don't mean to steal anyone's thunder, but is anyone ever going to get around to de-modding me? I quit a year ago. Actually, it might be two years at this point, I really don't know.

'behold my majesty', he bazinga'd

Oh wow, now I've got an image of two giant shoes with Integrity and Balcerzak spraying disinfectant over them with a fire hose. My mind's weird today.

...But for real, Inty, keep us posted if you guys decide you're game to host the next round of Serenes Forest Scribbles...or if we're just dropping SFS now that Tangerine's done.

On 9/14/2018 at 6:36 PM, Gnome with a Wand of Death said:

Holy shit what.

CONGRATULATIONS MR. SPARKLES.