I'm in one of those moods where you tell everyone that your tired, but you're really just dead inside; also, school sucked

Re: The weirdo.

i had a pretty bad first week back at school. 

everyone was an asshole due to being tired, the lessons were shat on by bad timetables, so in general, no-one really knew what they were doing.

on top of that, even, mobile phones were banned, so now i have to tolerate human contact during break/recess(for you americans) rather than listen to music.

also, my laptop went under maintenance, so i was offline for a while, but whatever, thats fine now.

dammit im mad. anyone else had a shit time at school already? 

I've been going to school since 1st August, and so far its been fine. I haven't acted like a total weirdo and I'm doing good so far in studies.

But man, Chemistry is just hard. And Physics' pretty boring that I'm on the brink of sleeping whenever we have a period of it before break.

2 hours ago, (s)ad touch said:

on top of that, even, mobile phones were banned, so now i have to tolerate human contact during break/recess(for you americans) rather than listen to music.

Our school always had mobile phones banned until you were in college. Not like I have a mobile phone anyways, so I just go to the computer lab.

Hoping its not locked or completely occupied, that is. 

I managed to make a rather good timetable for myself, so I only have classes from monday to wednesday (one of the advantages of going to university), but that also means my parents - mostly my mother - wants me to come home every weekend, which is a good 4-5 hour with trains. Doing that twice a week is pretty tiring, and I've only done for 2 times as of now. I don't think I will be able to do this for long. It's also rather expensive. As for school, well, I've just started learning economics, and so far it's good, but I know it will become harder later, so I better start studying soon. Other than that, I started out this year pretty good, I made myself some "strict" rules, so my days are more balanced than how they used to be. For example, I eat breakfast every day, even if it means just some biscuits. Maximum 2 cups of coffee a day, and no coffee after 4 pm (this is actually hard, as I'm quite addicted to caffeine). Only reading after 10 pm (no mobile, no laptop), and reading at least a few pages each day. This one helps a lot, I can fall asleep easier, and I don't feel so tired in the morning. I also finished some books that I wanted a long time ago, so I'm almost at the point, where I will have to look for some more book-series to get into. This became a bit longer than expected, so sorry about that, but yeah, I guess this might one of the better years to me so far.

9 hours ago, Jotari said:

Don't underestimate human contact. It's actually pretty great.

a good sentiment

school's been pretty ok so far for me. my kids (mostly) aren't too wild and one kid drew me a naruto horse so i can't complaint. my 3rd period kids are gonna give me a fuckin headache but 1 period out of 6 isn't bad........ 

Edited by Specta

30 minutes ago, ViceTOLUCT said:

I have better things to do than look at clickbait trash.

?

what are you doing then looking at something that you define as clickbait? i genuinely was in such an awful mood as i wrote this post, so there's no dishonesty there.

3 hours ago, (s)ad touch said:

?

what are you doing then looking at something that you define as clickbait? i genuinely was in such an awful mood as i wrote this post, so there's no dishonesty there.

Because people like you are trying to bribe the admins to keep your posts up, and don't lie to me, because the fact that an admin commented here proves my point that you're bribing them in some way or another.

3 hours ago, Specta said:

a good sentiment

school's been pretty ok so far for me. my kids (mostly) aren't too wild and one kid drew me a naruto horse so i can't complaint. my 3rd period kids are gonna give me a fuckin headache but 1 period out of 6 isn't bad........ 

You have a pic of that pic? Because it sounds creative and weird.

2 minutes ago, Jotari said:

You have a pic of that pic? Because it sounds creative and weird.

I do!! it's the best thing a student has ever done for me

96ce029cbb30649e7284a20302cf9e3f.png

3 hours ago, Specta said:

I do!! it's the best thing a student has ever done for me

96ce029cbb30649e7284a20302cf9e3f.png

That's no horse, it's a unicorn! Seriously though thats pretty good. Better than anything I could attempt to draw. How old are they?

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

That's no horse, it's a unicorn! Seriously though thats pretty good. Better than anything I could attempt to draw. How old are they?

14! she's a great artist; she shows me her stuff and i cry gently and drown her in obnoxious mom support :'')

23 hours ago, ViceTOLUCT said:

Because people like you are trying to bribe the admins to keep your posts up, and don't lie to me, because the fact that an admin commented here proves my point that you're bribing them in some way or another.

counterpoint: none of the admins posted here before me