I'm in one of those moods where you tell everyone that your tired, but you're really just dead inside; also, school sucked

Re: The weirdo.

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

unknown.png

Replacing "world" with "Popsicle" would make the quote far more stimulating.

I agree. When I am alone or stressed, depressing thoughts frequently surface and it makes me despise this universe for how much crap and evil exist. My current job is not too stressful, but my previous job and internships made me felt like shit. My first internship was the worst and I felt very depressed until I quit, and even though I am no longer there, depressing thoughts and negativity continue to linger. My positivity and enthusiasm when I was younger seems harder and harder to summon.

8 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Sometimes when I'm unusually quiet at work and people ask me if I'm okay, I just say that I'm tired to shut it down.  In reality, I'm lost in thought and don't want to talk about the stuff that's tormenting me inside my head. ;]

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I agree. When I am alone or stressed, depressing thoughts frequently surface and it makes me despise this universe for how much crap and evil exist. My current job is not too stressful, but my previous job and internships made me felt like shit. My first internship was the worst and I felt very depressed until I quit, and even though I am no longer there, depressing thoughts and negativity continue to linger. My positivity and enthusiasm when I was younger seems harder and harder to summon.

Sometimes, when I get really depressed I get very gregarious and attemptably helpful instead.  I hate feeling miserable, but figure maybe I can at least make someone else happy.

@(s)ad touch What grade are you in?

3 hours ago, XRay said:

There's a quote from a piece of media you've no doubt never heard of that goes something like this; "If someone works unreasonable hours in intolerable conditions for a minuscule wage, it's called a Sweatshop. If someone works unreasonable hours in intolerable conditions for no pay, it's an internship."