What are your guilty pleasures?

Fabulously Olivier

In terms of "guilty" as in "sinfulness", I'm starting to really consider getting Catherine: Full Body. And set Catherine's voice to either Yukiko's or Chie's Japanese VA from Persona 4 - which is something you can do in the updated release.

Edited by henrymidfields

Recently I found a fan recreation of the long dead MMO Pirates of the Caribbean Online called The Legend of Pirates Online. It was a game I played a lot as a kid and wanted to see if it held up all these years later. Aside from some of the bugs and glitches that come with the territory of being a fan server I found that the game is WAY easier than I remembered, painfully so. That being said I've kept on playing it anyway because despite it's lack of difficulty, the Pirate aesthetic scratches a certain itch for me, plus I find grinding in MMOs and RPGs to be somewhat relaxing when I have some time to kill.

Also if anyone knows of any great video games with seafaring and pirates let me know because I'm a huge sucker for that kind of stuff.

11 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

Also if anyone knows of any great video games with seafaring and pirates let me know because I'm a huge sucker for that kind of stuff.

*Internal Squeeing*

Sid Meiers Pirates! Live the Live! is definitely a game I'd recommend. All it requires is a working number pad, and you're set to go. There are different minigames for sailing, ship combat, sword fighting, land combat, sneaking into town, and dancing with governors daughters. And that's not even getting started into how you work with and backstab each of the four nations, find buried gold, knock historical pirates down a peg, rescue your lost family, and more.

First and foremost, though, it's a game you play for fun. You can do all the strategizing in the world, but if you aren't having a good time, you will fail. It's my most nostalgic game for a reason.