My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

1 hour ago, Killthestory said:

@Athena_57 @Magnificence Incarnate @Bartozio @weinerboy what do you think of the above posts by refa on shinori?

How is town!shinori never allowed that opinion?  KTS in fucking waifu mafia was partially active D1 then basically inactive and outright trolled the rest of the game.  If you compare his play in this game to that game it's god damn light and day.  And considering KTS himself had told me he almost just instantly subbed out because he rolled scum the fact that he is invested more and doing more in this game is worth A LOT I think.

What are you reaching for here by quoting this post from Refa after he's dead? Especially considering that it was heavily reliant at first on a flip from you.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REally starting to feel scum vibes from athena though, will need to reread over him in a bit and see if I can put more of it into words.  His back and forth with FJP, his back and forth with Corrobin, and his VERY weak change on his read on me are pretty suspect though but I could be biased.

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

why did you never bring this up or question tuvy on it if you were confused? 

haven't we played before? and if we haven't, why the fuck are you trying to shade me without being to read me anyways?

I didn't think much of it, I thought the more significant action was not voting and I thought Tuvy would be a dead end to talk about since we had nothing on him so I just left it. 
Also I wouldn't call that throwing shade, I'm fairly sure I have played with you before in IDNSFMM5 and I din't have any clue how to read you there either because of the way you play 

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I didn't think much of it, I thought the more significant action was not voting and I thought Tuvy would be a dead end to talk about since we had nothing on him so I just left it. 
Also I wouldn't call that throwing shade, I'm fairly sure I have played with you before in IDNSFMM5 and I din't have any clue how to read you there either because of the way you play 

so your thought process is since there's nothing on him, why try to solve the game and figure out his alignment? you didn't even bother @ing him, didn't bother asking him a simple question about exactly what he meant. instead, you just stuck a vote on him and watched as the wagon progressed on him slowly. what the fuck kind of townplay is that? i have never, NOT ONCE, seen a town player who saw a post that interested them and decided to just leave it. even in the lurkers, the inactive players, they'll always say something about a post that throws them off, and then they'll disappear again. 

so you do know how i play, you just decided to say you wanted to lynch me knowing that this is just how i play. looks like you're trying to devalue my opinion by giving me a less than reputable perspective in everyone's eyes, and you sit here and play dumb and say you didn't shade. who do you think you're fooling

8 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I asked if they were new cause my first though was 'no way someone who has played the game before would make that mistake'

7 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I realised it was a pointless train of thought tho so I didn't bring it up again 

what the hell are you saying here? it was a pointless train of thought, but there was also a perceived mistake that you say town would never make? you never noticed anything, and you left it alone? you don't ask him about what he meant, but you talk to him about if it's his first game? 

there's a lot of viewpoint slips in this post. ##vote Mackc2 never rescinding 

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

so your thought process is since there's nothing on him, why try to solve the game and figure out his alignment? you didn't even bother @ing him, didn't bother asking him a simple question about exactly what he meant. instead, you just stuck a vote on him and watched as the wagon progressed on him slowly. what the fuck kind of townplay is that? i have never, NOT ONCE, seen a town player who saw a post that interested them and decided to just leave it. even in the lurkers, the inactive players, they'll always say something about a post that throws them off, and then they'll disappear again. 

so you do know how i play, you just decided to say you wanted to lynch me knowing that this is just how i play. looks like you're trying to devalue my opinion by giving me a less than reputable perspective in everyone's eyes, and you sit here and play dumb and say you didn't shade. who do you think you're fooling

what the hell are you saying here? it was a pointless train of thought, but there was also a perceived mistake that you say town would never make? you never noticed anything, and you left it alone? you don't ask him about what he meant, but you talk to him about if it's his first game? 

there's a lot of viewpoint slips in this post. ##vote Mackc2 never rescinding 

He was throwing a vote in and leaving, a very regular occurrence in this game, I was reading the thread en mass when I made that wall, compared to the rest that was going on another newbie throwing in a vote and leaving wasn't that weird specially since he was the only one doing it, It was kind of obvious they weren't interested in actually playing so pinging them was a pointless action so I didn't. 
I was simply stating a fact, I have no clue how to read you, you confuse me too much so I decided that I wouldn't bother cause I don't trust myself to be right there, so when Marth asked me what I thought about you I said as much. 

By pointless thought I meant it didn't matter if he is new or not, what mattered is he said something that town would not say. Also it was 2am my time so I really wasn't interested in waiting for a response from an inactive player 

I'm generally detached from the game right now on a serious note, which is unfortunate. My thoughts are disconnected and I don't wanna sit here and give you half-assed reasons just to meet a mental checklist. I'm gonna dump my thoughts without any context on every player and we can go from there

I can say with confidence I don't think there are any Scum on Tuvy's wagon. I don't see any reason for Alette to just be sitting on Tuvy so early if they are scumbuddies especially cause they could have just as easily made that Corrobin and no one would bat an eye. (I'm least confident about that one). I have seen fleet as newbtown and I still see them that way, and if they are newbscum I don't see them bussing especially since it is very likely the rest of team wasn't bussing. Third is me, no doubt I'm scum, skip. The rest I have been townreading.

Is it now? I was under the impression I have been townreading everyone on that wagon except Alette since the beginning of the game and I currently really like the case bart and athena have put on FJP which is making me just eh about scum Alette

Shinori - I've been trying to get a read on this slot but nothing to avail. One thing I noted that I slightly attributed to in terms of my read on him is that early into the game when I questioned his intent he said he was really excited to play the game again. This can be a moot point but I don't think his content matches that excitement and when I made that odd comment about him pushing RVS he was really quick to just stop being so jokative. It's a behavior pattern I've been eyeing and really all I can say about Shinori this game in general is that his content is serviceable. This is why I've kept him so low because I don't think his conviction matches up what I expect of him. There really needs be a fire lit under his ass about something and I'm just not seeing it.

Alette - Alette is in another precarious situation but over time (as I've stated before) I've become less cautious about her. Her being on Tuvy first is a moot point to me but dunno I keep telling myself I should look somewhere. Just something about her feels genuine from a purely gut perspective, and while there are times she spent defending herself and we've yet to really get into her head, I often feel like her presence is not provoked and rather she wants to be here of her own fruition, which can't be said the same about other players.

Via - I think it was Shinori who was saying Via was town and I sheeped it (or maybe it was Refa, can't fully remember) but I remain skeptical. Not ready to say we should lynch via but I digress. Not much to talk about his slot actually.

Bartozio - There were some things that pinged me about Bart, but my focus has shifted elsewhere so I honestly can't remember it fully. You ever just look at a post and your mind recognizes it but it just seems like a blur? Kinda how I feel about Bart's posts in general. That isn't meant to be offensive, rather I usually catch on independent thought processes more because they are more engaging than someone who is essentially doing the act of rewording or reiterating points that have already been made, whether that be sheepishly agreeing or something else. Bart lacks independent thought to me, and this is my underlying reason why I agreed his was scum in the first place and I don't think he's changed anything to what I initially felt about him.

Corrobin - This slot is a doozy. I kinda scumread it on a fundamental level, but also what Shinori alluded to earlier about YOLO just losing his motivation cause he had a bunch of newbies as his partners. Can really see it and unrelated to Corro despite this being about Corro I'd be willing to test that theory. Corro essentially came in and did literally the same exact thing except with a different target, but I feel like even a newb town would take note of criticism and try to change things up. Feels like corro is playing to some sort established presence to make up for the fact he isn't town. Like maybe he thinks doing the same exact thing will rub off as a quirk and people will go 'yeah that's just how he plays like as town.'

FJP - No cookie cutter bullshit about my read on him I just think he's trying too hard to explain himself. I don't wanna go into too deeply but there's really nothing that suggests he's interested in progressing his thoughts, and rather that he just dumps them onto everyone and expects work to be done in terms of reading him. Can this boil down to meta? Maybe, but I don't know his meta so I digress.

RADicate - No in-depth thought about this slot, but I did like KTS' vote on him because I think it would make sense gamestate wise. I had a funny theory about why he changed his avatar to ochako to seem more townie (cause get it, he was town last anon game as Ochako) but that's literally not something I'd pursue. I'd be down to pressure this slot if we're not voting elsewhere.

Athena - I remember what I thought about Athena and I dunno if I'm ready to stick with it. A lot of the time I'll make reads off the cuff just to get them out there and gain perspective from others, and as the day goes on I'm feeling like there's better options. This is not my strong scumread anymore simply put. Maybe this read-wall will help create more dialogue between us two.

Marth - Still feel pretty good about marth, same reasons I had before. I might go look at what Refa said cause he's the one dead and not me and sometimes that can be telling.

YOLO/Snike - I've talked about YOLO a decent amount in relation to my other reads and right now I'm pretty much sitting null on the slot and interested in what Shinori said about his theory. Nothing more nothing less.

Anyone not listed here I just either a) Genuinely have not read b) Don't have even an inkling of a strong opinion or c) Forgot what points I wanted to make. Was gonna mention KTS as well in this read-wall but I'd be lying if I didn't say I still feel my bias strongly. Some form of Bart > RAD > FJP > Shinori in an interchangeable priority would be OK with me.

Bart > RAD > FJP > Shinori > Corro

Obviously I'm wrong on one of them, my  confidence varies. I think Corro would be a good lynch much like ripping off a bandaid to get it over with. I don't see him being useful or suddenly town over time, but it's just that if we go that angle it's a really easy lynch to get on and I'm kinda leaning on a more spicier lynch cause we happened to get lucky on Tuvy who just decided to not really play the game. I..don't know how to feel about Fleet and I'm sorta hoping he solves himself.

4 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

Well, Refa's dead so.... Regarding me leaving the wagon, I was actually only gone for 30 minutes so I could see what people thought of my FJP case before I brought up the slip. This leaves Bart out of the three, can you talk to me more about how you feel on him? Idt you've really mentioned him before?

Was your statement regarding scum in the middle voters meant because you were suspecting the three of us, or were you suspecting us for being the middle voters? (Lmk if you don't understand that I mean)

Over time, I see that if a scum wants to bus and be a deep wolf they would try to not get on too late or too early. In this case, it just seemed strange how you left and was wondering how if your case convinced me to swap to Tuvy.