My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

4 hours ago, Corrobin said:

Because she said some very smart things that I agree with.

Your prodding is getting annoying. Maybe you're trying to play detective to make others think you're Town when really, you're scum!

Yeah posts like this just feel like absolute bullshit or just poor trolling. Either way not worth keeping around.

##Vote: Corrobin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

No time to really talk until later, but atm I'm thinking FJP/Snike for lynch today, RAD/Shinori as people I want to put effort into getting out of the nullrange and Weiner as likeliest deepwolf (don't want to lynch there today though).

Also giving big towncred to Corrobin for Tuvy's vote on him. After more flips we could have a better idea of whether Tuvy's team would suggest a busvote, but my guess would be no.

I don't know why you believe that honestly, why can't it just be distancing? Would make sense to me.

I want to talk about FJP for a bit. While he is hounding down on me, I think it is a tiny bit town. I don't think he should get sorted out now because he seems like to type to resolve himself. I wish he was around more to talk about others.

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

All the inactives or barely actives this game are really starting to piss me off, which is extremely hypocritical of me but I don't care

sorry dude I promise I'm gonna have a presence after I finally get home

2 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

sorry dude I promise I'm gonna have a presence after I finally get home

I was more reffering to the people who clearly aren't interested in playing properly like Corrobin and Tuvy2, on the second one would it be possible to just force them to sub for inactivity?

3 minutes ago, Alette said:

The way they actually handle the situation. He's stated frustration and all that, which i think is kind of townie dealing with me.

Do you have a specific example of this, I'm really not seeing it.

Okay I'm feeling bad about shinori, their posts are giving me flashbacks to IDNSFMM5 which they were scum in. upon initial inspection their posting style is almost the same as it was there, namely they are talking a lot but not really pushing anywhere with their posts and they openly opposed the lynching of someone who flipped scum. If I don't get too lazy there should be a follow up to this, with actual examples after I get back from work. But is anyone else who played IDNSFMM5 while he was alive getting similar feelings?

5 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

Why wouldn't he mention it if he's scum? If you're town and he's scum, why wouldn't he try to get you lynched over something like this?

Just giving a quick reply before I go:

I just don't think a scum would say something like that. Just seems unlikely.

I could be totally wrong though.

I'll be honest I was excited to play but I had real life hit me like a pile of bricks over the past few days so I've been too tired to effort too much.

Comparing me to IDNSFMM is kind of weird considering I efforted in IDNSFMM5 and I've basically only been stating my general thoughts here @Mackc2 But I also get both what you and KTS have been stating.

I'm here for a bit.

I want to see what marth does before moving my vote (he's done nothing today), but I'm going to say I'm not liking Corrobin. His interaction with Athena reminds me of the IDNSFMM Athena vs zeus, except I feel like Corro's jumpy, especially with what weiner quoted above. It's like, in epicmafia terms, why me = fry me.

also he hasn't shown up in wolfchat yet what the hell man it's been 5 days are you really going to make me start singing One Week

I'm not going to say I entirely trust alette rn but I don't think she's really worth going after rn + I can't say I get FJP right now.

Athena's still town.

Let's go.

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

I was more reffering to the people who clearly aren't interested in playing properly like Corrobin and Tuvy2, on the second one would it be possible to just force them to sub for inactivity?

Just a quick aside, I think this is disrespectful to Corrobin. He's made the time to actually post whereas I can't even remember Tuvy2.

I mean aside from literally given I reread.

I'm alright with flaming but you gotta be careful not to start a wildfire. That's arson, bro.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Snike is posting like he did in EO3 kind of.

That would make sense.

Could I get you to talk about Mack and that athena read you had earlier? Former bc I'm starting to turn sour on him and the latter so I can school you.

Town: Athena, Via, Fleet Feet (new bread!)

Leaning town: Shinori, weiner (I don't think he's walling the the first game I played where he subbed in overnight) Alette(see above but null and below is a shitshow) 

Null: KtS (Lolcatting but would scum double demotivate?), FJP (I need to not glaze over the wall when I read it).

Lean scum: Mack(I don't like the confidence in saying an 8 person wagon on an inactive scumslipped is 100% clean), Tuvy2 (Original model was a wolf; why not the second? Has not done literally anything of note)

Wolves: Yolo, Corrobin, Marth

Not touching with a 10 foot pole: Bartozio (I find him consistently scummy and get him mislynched and my rating on those rolls is really poor)

I can't even remember: RAD the Lad

I think fleet's dismissal of the tuvy wagon reads better than mack's is what I'm getting at with the newb town read

Mack explains his but Fleet's almost takes the assumption as some sort of unspoken wisdom which makes me think naivete rather than scum intent.

And I don't like make's tr-dismissal of the back five entirely.