My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote

##Vote: Marth

I'm going to feel like shit regardless of this flip, but I'm just going to vote on the other wagon than BBM. Feel reasonable-ish about Shinori being town.

This eod sucked for me, all my scumreads went off the table and I just don't know what to do. Good night.

i feel like mack2's play's been v suspect and his ed2 vote in particular was sketchy so I followed him

i thought I was walking the line between kill target and hook target and so didn't think i'd be hooked last night

so when i failed I thought ascetic bc of eo3 mafia where I subbed into an ascetic role.

i can't tell you I think shinori has a good chance of flipping scum, but I think marth/snike have a probably lower chance of being scum. interested in mack simply because I know nothing about how he's played, but it doesn't seem like anyone other than snike finds him scummy? what are your opinions on mack?

1 minute ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Ok now part of me is paranoid Alette claimed vig to maybe draw a counter or hope that vig wouldn't be around for phase end.

if this is true then she gets vigged or gets lynched tomorrow anyways lol.

are you scum weapons?

Just now, Alette said:

This is certainly fishy given the vote switches 

this is just dumb now. town screwed up by not having this decided with that it was always going ot be a turbo. we need votes for a lynch