My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

5 hours ago, Alette said:

Then who do you think is scum? 

Either you or Dya.

And if Dya flips scum then Snike is likely to be scum too since they both ganged up on Mackc.

Also I'd like @Athena_57 to explain why he changed his vote.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Also I'd like @Athena_57 to explain why he changed his vote.

Paranoia. I was thinking that there was barely any resistance to the Dya lynch, everyone seemed okay with it, so I started to worry scum didn't care because we were lynching town. I was townreading Shinori+Alette, so figured that wagon was clean and decided to consolidate there. 

I'm currently leaning a scumteam of Snike/Dya for reasons mentioned before, with the third being less certain. My best guess would be Weapons, second choice Alette. Shinori dying means I should probably reread Bart, but I doubt that changes my townread on him. Fleet still town I think.

I want Snike to out his result before we massclaim ftr, after that I'm okay with it.

v quickly, it means athena is a redirector or a roleblocker aka the thing that hooked me n2 assuming Marth wasn't lying

working now

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

v quickly, it means athena is a redirector or a roleblocker aka the thing that hooked me n2 assuming Marth wasn't lying

working now

That is indeed what it means, I'm the roleblocker. I hooked FJP->Snike->BBM->Weapons.

FJP was hooked because he was my top scumread, same thing with Snike and BBM. Weapons was different in that I could see scumteam sending him for the kill when they know there's a roleblocker around.

Sup guys, I'm (finally) back.

Considering Marth was town, that means we have his part time rolecop + probably 3 or 4 vigs as town roles. I highly doubt we also have a full time follower, because that's way too much solving power, even for a 17p game. I really think we should lynch here today.

I'm currently thinking scumteam is him, Dya and Weapons, Maybe Fleet fleet instead of one of the later two.

I don't think scum has a N5 vig btw (or it gets turned of during *Lo, which is lol), so Dya's probably fakeclaiming. Just in case, I'm fine with leaving her alive and letting her shoot Weapons. He lives, we lynch her, he dies we can just lynch Fleet for the win.

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I don't think scum has a N5 vig btw (or it gets turned of during *Lo, which is lol), so Dya's probably fakeclaiming. Just in case, I'm fine with leaving her alive and letting her shoot Weapons. He lives, we lynch her, he dies we can just lynch Fleet for the win.

I mean, I guess so? Feels kinda scary to gamble on it, but I suppose it makes sense to play around the town!her scenario. I'm not sure I agree on Fleet vs Alette in that case though, I take it you're clearing her for being 'scapegoated'?

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

I mean, I guess so? Feels kinda scary to gamble on it, but I suppose it makes sense to play around the town!her scenario. I'm not sure I agree on Fleet vs Alette in that case though, I take it you're clearing her for being 'scapegoated'?

Partly that, other part is that I doubt scum her vigs Jiggly N2.

About the gamble thing, we either do this, or we gamble on her allignment. I'm feeling a tad more certain about scum not having a vig that can decide *Lo, mostly because it still feels like a weird fakeclaim.

If you (and others) don't agree, we need to either lynch Dya today or have you block her shot tonight.

15 minutes ago, dyachei said:

Do whatever you want. Even alette knows I have never ever fake claimed as mafia.

Not fucking EVER.

I'm your village vig and bart is trying to win the game for scum. glgl

I'm literaly saying we should let you prove your role...

Who do you think is scum then, outside of Alette (cause spoiler, she's not the only wolf remaining, if she even is one)? And why do you think scum!her shoots Jiggly of all people?

11 minutes ago, dyachei said:

what are the rules about claiming the name of my role?

Pretty sure you can claim that, just don't copy paste anything from your role pm.

Just now, Bartozio said:

I'm literaly saying we should let you prove your role...

Who do you think is scum then, outside of Alette (cause spoiler, she's not the only wolf remaining, if she even is one)? And why do you think scum!her shoots Jiggly of all people?

Pretty sure you can claim that, just don't copy paste anything from your role pm.

Jiggly was a clear villager by that point. I thought they were a little weak d1, but d2, much, much better.

I have concerns about weapons, you, and alette the most.

I guess I'll let off Dya if she is what she claims to be.

That leaves me with thinking Alette is scum. Might as well vote her, but I'll wait a little bit.

15 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

And why do you think scum!her shoots Jiggly of all people?

Jiggly was trying to push a vote on Alette iirc, so I don't see why should would have not killed him. It would have been the perfect opportunity too since she could claim that she did it since he was the second person to be suspected most Day 2.

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

I'm currently thinking scumteam is him, Dya and Weapons, Maybe Fleet fleet instead of one of the later two.

Would be nice if you could explain why you think I'm scum.

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

Jiggly was a clear villager by that point. I thought they were a little weak d1, but d2, much, much better.

Regardless of what your reads were on the slot, he was the top scumread of me, Athena and Mack. That alone should make him easier to lynch then a lot of other people. In fact, he was the wagon that was competing against the actual D2 lynch the most. Besides that, a lot of people agreed it was very likely there was scum between those two, so why does scum!her shoot there instead of someone she actually mentioned scumreading?

Like, I really, really don't see Alette making a play like that as scum.

3 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Jiggly was trying to push a vote on Alette iirc, so I don't see why should would have not killed him. It would have been the perfect opportunity too since she could claim that she did it since he was the second person to be suspected most Day 2.

Beause Jiggly was getting heavily suspected for pushing her. He had no idea who was scum outside of that. Why shoot someone who's likely getting lynched anyway?
 Why make the game move on D3 when it could stay locked on a townlynch with likely not a lot of solving happening for town for that day?

3 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Would be nice if you could explain why you think I'm scum.

I don't think you're scum, but if Dya turns out town, the final scum member has to be one of you, Alette and Athena, and I have very good reasons to townread ther later two.

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Beause Jiggly was getting heavily suspected for pushing her. He had no idea who was scum outside of that. Why shoot someone who's likely getting lynched anyway?
 Why make the game move on D3 when it could stay locked on a townlynch with likely not a lot of solving happening for town for that day?

I don't think you're scum, but if Dya turns out town, the final scum member has to be one of you, Alette and Athena, and I have very good reasons to townread ther later two.

If I'm town, you still think alette is? Why?

Would SB give town 3 vigs?

42 minutes ago, dyachei said:

I have concerns about weapons, you, and alette the most.

Have you ever thought that maybe I was taking people's considerations into mind.