My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

1 hour ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Might as well since most others have.

I'm Town Vanilla.

Which character? I'll let you guess.

ribbit ribbit

Yeah with the latest posts, I kind of changed my opinion on Alette and think of her as townlean I guess.

I'm...a he.

Also what's so weird about my Tuvy vote?

Didn't agree with the Mackc2 wagon, and unfortunately did not have much time left that day to come here and do a vote either. Sorry about that.

In the case of Weapons, basically what Athena said. I find it sus how both Dya and Weapons find each other town and then end up townreading you.

Snike is um....I really have no opinion on Snike. I thought it was pretty sus how he tried to get Mackc lynched though, but that's really all I have to say about him. I'll check his posts on this thread later, I guess.

I agree with this, it really does make them seem sus. However...

I'm conflicted on whether we should vote Dya or nah. I say this because her posts (latest one and the one where she said would leave the game iirc) don't really seem like anything a scum would use as a defense (they would be really cheap defenses if anyone did imo, no offense). Besides its gonna be Night 5 soon so I don't mind her trying to prove her role, I guess. 

If everyone else agrees on lynching her though, I'll do too. But I'd rather vote Weapons.

##Vote: Weapons

-----------------------------

I should just inform you all that I'll have to go somewhere tomorrow with my family, and I'll be back home on Sunday (so a total of four days).

I'll try to see if I can post here while I'm there but I can't guarantee it.If I don't post @SB., have someone sub for my slot.

this happened an hour ago, so likelihood that one of the 2 is scum is high since there's been no hammer. Granted, others may not be online

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Flee Fleet! said:

I'm conflicted on whether we should vote Dya or nah. I say this because her posts (latest one and the one where she said would leave the game iirc) don't really seem like anything a scum would use as a defense (they would be really cheap defenses if anyone did imo, no offense). Besides its gonna be Night 5 soon so I don't mind her trying to prove her role, I guess. 

I hate these type of defenses enough that I refuse to townread people for ragequitting / getting angry / whatever. I also think scum does that just as often as town and that it's more person-indicative than alignment indicative. Regarding her proving her role, the question is basically whether we think it's more likely she's town or whether she's scum and still a vig. I think both odds are pretty low, so it's like whatever, I have a lot of trouble building a 3-person scumteam without her, but also think a night 5 scum vigilante is pretty silly, so... Eh. 

32 minutes ago, dyachei said:

you keep approaching this from:
dya is scum so I'm gonna associate her with these other people. But like...you've never once questioned these associations that you have no flips to support. World building in this situation is blind.

tell me why flee and bart are town. and say something OTHER than tone

This isn't true. I've re-evaluated before, multiple times. You know what happened then? Mackc and Marth. Now I was trying to build a team without you and the best one I could come up with was Weapons/Snike/Fleet and Fleet just chose Weapons to vote over you so that's out of the window too.

I never started my worldbuilding with the assumption you were scum. But when I see two people in the iffy category townreading eachother (read: you and weapons), collectively pushing someone (read:alette) and when they realize no-one's biting together switch to townreading them and try to convince them of a scumteam that includes my hardest townreads you bet that convinces me.

I've elaborated on my townread on Bart before, I feel his play is closer to what I've seen in his towngames than in his scumgame and I've mindmelded with him on multiple occasions. 

With Fleet, the game approach fits what I expect from newb!town, his Tuvy vote didn't look like a bus, the general uncertainty  and derpy moments look like lack of coaching, the weapons vote looks to come from town and he's never scum with weapons after that, since he could've voted the town between you/snike and just won the game from there.

so you think it's consistent with newbtown but can't see it being consistent with new scum?

Lack of coaching can happen even with newbscum. They don't check the wolf chat or whatever. I refuse to believe that makes him town because I've seen people do it as scum.

And if he's scum, he couldn't win by voting between me/snike

stop making assumptions and using those to base decisions

3 minutes ago, dyachei said:

so you think it's consistent with newbtown but can't see it being consistent with new scum?

Lack of coaching can happen even with newbscum. They don't check the wolf chat or whatever. I refuse to believe that makes him town because I've seen people do it as scum.

And if he's scum, he couldn't win by voting between me/snike

stop making assumptions and using those to base decisions

Of course it's not a lockclear, but that vote on Weapons is not made so casually by new scum in my opinion. Even ignoring the coaching argument, the other points still stand.

Yes he could win from there. I'd have been willing to vote snike/you. From what I remember from Bart's PoE, same thing. He votes there, me and/or Bart follow and his team hammers.

4 minutes ago, dyachei said:

there's a possibility all 3 of you are on a team

I think you're likely clearer than weapons, but you not dying should send a clear message.

either you're scum or your reads are bad

I think Snike/you who are claimed PR's not dying is more indicative tbh. The people who've been (presumably) NK'd by scum are Refa/Weiner/Via/Shinori. All of them were just as widely townread as I am, never going to be lynched and all of them are more experienced and more of a threat than I am. I'm not surprised I'm still alive at all tbh.

you/fleet/bart

Also my action doesn't take place until tonight and you've had a decent amount of support to get me voted every day. Snike might be similar, or he might be scum. he's in the POE currently. After flee/weapons/bart

so think about this: you have a vocal, consensus villager, who it turns out is ALSO a PR. Who doesn't die day after day but keeps getting villagers lynched.

13 minutes ago, dyachei said:

so think about this: you have a vocal, consensus villager, who it turns out is ALSO a PR. Who doesn't die day after day but keeps getting villagers lynched.

Refa and Weiner were both vocal, as well as consensus villagers. Via was a consensus villager, just got out of a busy period and said he was going to be more active from then on out. Shinori was a consensus villager.

I didn't crumb, so scum wouldn't know I was a PR. All of those were stronger players than I am. I don't see where I would have been NK'd here.

9 minutes ago, dyachei said:

I can link you a scum game and you can see the differences to this game if you want.

I'd rather you link me the site where you play so I can select a game myself, if I manage to find time to read it that is.

3 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Refa and Weiner were both vocal, as well as consensus villagers. Via was a consensus villager, just got out of a busy period and said he was going to be more active from then on out. Shinori was a consensus villager.

I didn't crumb, so scum wouldn't know I was a PR. All of those were stronger players than I am. I don't see where I would have been NK'd here.

I'd rather you link me the site where you play so I can select a game myself, if I manage to find time to read it that is.

Can do:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/database/players/player/?playername=dyachei

Can see all the games in the database to a certain point from there. Otherwise I'd be happy to let you know which games I have played if you ask

17 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Players can be vocal and be killed  for knowing what they are capable of. Why did refa die first despite someone thinking he could be scum D1?

3 minutes ago, Alette said:

Players can be vocal and be killed  for knowing what they are capable of. Why did refa die first despite someone thinking he could be scum D1?

I agree with the first line, which is why I think the NK's make sense. Refa died because he was widely townread (esp after the Tuvy flip, Tuvy's "Refa's too confident" vote looked good on him), a strong player and quite active. I don't think anyone suspected him much anymore after his wagon had disappeared.

4 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Alette, did you read my post where I pinged you about Snike/Dya/Weapons? If so, what do you think about it?

Can you tdlr it, half the stuff I read are not sticking this morning.

3 minutes ago, Alette said:

Can you tdlr it, half the stuff I read are not sticking this morning.

Dya/Weapons started today scumreading you. I think Dya/Snike/Weapons is the team and their plan was to try and get one of me/Bart/Fleet to mess up and vote you. After we all said we didn't want you lynched, they switched and started townreading you. The way Dya and Weapons started talking about "I think we're all town" and the way they were talking to you gives me the feeling they are trying to get on your good side by townreading you. Because the way Dya/Weapons spoke to you felt weird/like they were trying to pocket you I'm pretty sure they are scum and you are town.

I am very sure team is Snike/Dya/Weapons, are you okay with lynching those three in some order after eachother?

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

Dya/Weapons started today scumreading you. I think Dya/Snike/Weapons is the team and their plan was to try and get one of me/Bart/Fleet to mess up and vote you. After we all said we didn't want you lynched, they switched and started townreading you. The way Dya and Weapons started talking about "I think we're all town" and the way they were talking to you gives me the feeling they are trying to get on your good side by townreading you. Because the way Dya/Weapons spoke to you felt weird/like they were trying to pocket you I'm pretty sure they are scum and you are town.

I am very sure team is Snike/Dya/Weapons, are you okay with lynching those three in some order after eachother?

Then how do you explain Fleet's back and forward with both of us. Also the VC's from previous days Athena. What do you make of that? 

2 minutes ago, Alette said:

Then how do you explain Fleet's back and forward with both of us. Also the VC's from previous days Athena. What do you make of that? 

What do you mean with Fleet's back and forth?

I'll pull up the votecounts, gimme a sec

On 9/22/2018 at 12:00 AM, SB. said:

End of Day 1 Votals
Tuvy (8): Alette, Fleet Feet!, Mackc2, Magnificence Incarnate, Athena_57, Refa, Bartozio, Killthestory
Killthestory (1): Tuvy2
Mackc2 (1): Omega.
Corrobin (1): Tuvy, 

Alette (1): RADicate 
Bartozio (1): Vi-astra
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Shinori
Not Voting: Corrobin, fairyjigglypuff, weinerboy, 

I don't value this votal much. KTS(Weapons) went for the bus, others stayed somewhere else. This was a consensus lynch though, so this isn't too relevant.

On 9/25/2018 at 1:02 AM, SB. said:

End of Day 2 Votals
Corrobin (6): weinerboy, Vi-astra, Flee Feet!, Snike, Magnificence Incarnate, Mackc2
fairyjigglypuff (2): Bartozio, Athena_57
Alette (1): fairyjigglypuff
Mackc2 (1): Killthestory
Athena_57 (1): Alette

Sborge is feeling kind of under the weather (same tbh) and so instead of flavour you just get a dead townie. RIP Corrobin.

The Corrobin wagon contains 4 dead townies, Fleet and Snike. I think Fleet was wrong and Snike was scum. Tuvy2(Dya) was inactive, KTS was on another town wagon (Mackc)

On 9/28/2018 at 1:56 AM, SB. said:

End of Day 3 Votals
Mackc2 (4): Snike, Athena_57, BBM, dyachei
Snike (3): Shinori, Magnificence Incarnate, Bartozio
Magnificence Incarnate (2): Alette, WeaponsofMassConstruction
Shinori (1): Mackc2
Not Voting: Flee Feet!, Vi-Astra

Double scum on the Mackc(town) lynch. Weapons was on a town counterwagon, his vote wasn't needed to get Mackc to die.

On 10/1/2018 at 1:24 AM, SB. said:

Votals 4.4
Magnificence Incarnate (3): Shinori, Alette, Athena_57
dyachei (2): Flee Feet!, Magnificence Incarnate
Alette (2): dyachei, WeaponsofMassConstruction
Not Voting: Everyone else

Day 4 ends in ~6 minutes. With 9 alive, it takes 3 to lynch and 6 to hammer.

Dya and Weapons were trying to get town!you lynched because they thought that would be easier than Marth. I don't know what Snike was doing, presumably inactive. I fucked up and swung the lynch from Dya onto Marth.

I think all of these votals make sense with this scumteam, is there something that makes you think they can't be the team?

3 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

I don't value this votal much. KTS(Weapons) went for the bus, others stayed somewhere else. This was a consensus lynch though, so this isn't too relevant.

The Corrobin wagon contains 4 dead townies, Fleet and Snike. I think Fleet was wrong and Snike was scum. Tuvy2(Dya) was inactive, KTS was on another town wagon (Mackc)

Double scum on the Mackc(town) lynch. Weapons was on a town counterwagon, his vote wasn't needed to get Mackc to die.

Dya and Weapons were trying to get town!you lynched because they thought that would be easier than Marth. I don't know what Snike was doing, presumably inactive. I fucked up and swung the lynch from Dya onto Marth.

I think all of these votals make sense with this scumteam, is there something that makes you think they can't be the team?

Don't you think double scum on a wagon would put them after so many flipped town happen?