My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

- Alette: I think the shot was horrible I think admitting to it at the eod like that was sketchy. I'm inclined to believe dyachei over her in terms of the vig vs vig 1v1. I also have to believe there's a scum vig because otherwise I have to believe Athena's day 1 came from scum.

Also:

17 hours ago, Alette said:

I would say Snike for his no vote and yolo's no vote D2

Yolo subbed out before d2 what is this?

Scum.

- Athena_57 -> Should be auto-town because of the tuvy catch even despite the Roleblocker claim and his voting suggestions are ???. Still town, just silly.

- Bartozio -> Scum by Poe. I have been ignoring this slot because it's been sitting in the background but especially today I don't feel very much village motivation. Feels like he's beeing riding his towncred with Athena to the end.

- dyachei -> N5 vig claiming for a cc before lylo is ridiculously ballsy for scum to do before lylo, especially given they'd be lynched if alette flipped v. Town.

- Flee Feet! -> Why is this slot alive? Have been dismissing it for most of the game but this past day has been really bad and I think if he really thinks dya's scum he should be voting the incoming vig claim as opposed to another scumteam member. By passing the vote prio off as allowing dya to shoot that tells me that feet doesn't really care about the night phase, which in the kindest light possible is throwing the game assuming he believes the exact team. What it tells me outside of my rose-tinted glasses is that he's scum and trying to push an ml for the win. #BelieveInMass. Scum.
- Snike -> lol

- WeaponsofMassConstruction -> I thought kts was lolcatting eod1 and part of d2 but weapons is hard to read. I feel like he's usually more emotional as scum than as town? I also don't see the feet vs weapons as scum bussing scum and I'd believe weapons here over feet. Town.

Team is Alette/Feet/Bart, with Feet/Bart first bc I doubt alette's got any more tricks up her sleeve.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Snike said:

- Alette: I think the shot was horrible I think admitting to it at the eod like that was sketchy. I'm inclined to believe dyachei over her in terms of the vig vs vig 1v1. I also have to believe there's a scum vig because otherwise I have to believe Athena's day 1 came from scum.

Also:

Scum.

- Athena_57 -> Should be auto-town because of the tuvy catch even despite the Roleblocker claim and his voting suggestions are ???. Still town, just silly.

- Bartozio -> Scum by Poe. I have been ignoring this slot because it's been sitting in the background but especially today I don't feel very much village motivation. Feels like he's beeing riding his towncred with Athena to the end.

- dyachei -> N5 vig claiming for a cc before lylo is ridiculously ballsy for scum to do before lylo, especially given they'd be lynched if alette flipped v. Town.

- Flee Feet! -> Why is this slot alive? Have been dismissing it for most of the game but this past day has been really bad and I think if he really thinks dya's scum he should be voting the incoming vig claim as opposed to another scumteam member. By passing the vote prio off as allowing dya to shoot that tells me that feet doesn't really care about the night phase, which in the kindest light possible is throwing the game assuming he believes the exact team. What it tells me outside of my rose-tinted glasses is that he's scum and trying to push an ml for the win. #BelieveInMass. Scum.
- Snike -> lol

- WeaponsofMassConstruction -> I thought kts was lolcatting eod1 and part of d2 but weapons is hard to read. I feel like he's usually more emotional as scum than as town? I also don't see the feet vs weapons as scum bussing scum and I'd believe weapons here over feet. Town.

Team is Alette/Feet/Bart, with Feet/Bart first bc I doubt alette's got any more tricks up her sleeve.

Snike remember the ditto and the game here. How do those compare to this game. I was magikarp

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

Also:

Scum.

- Snike -> lol

Also you think I would go for fleet this way as a partner?

1 minute ago, Snike said:

And/or you think athena  bussed a rolecop d1 for major towncred?

well, I think it's unlikely but I'm kind of stuck with the poe. I mean, that was a legitimate slip. Would a bro point that out in hopes of capitalizing off of it? maybe is where I'm stuck now

12 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

@Alette I think you didn't really answer Athena's question, which is pretty important right now. Who would you lynch between Snike/Dya/Weapons?

All wrong answers, try again.

Still reading magikarp iso (You're in-line so far but I'll need to double check with your iso this game). I'm willing to shelve a you lynch for right now, Alette, even moreso than before.

Who do we want between Feet and Bart rn? I feel like Feet is more obviously scum here but I'm willing to go for the Bart HeroLynch given above.

Just now, Snike said:

All wrong answers, try again.

Still reading magikarp iso (You're in-line so far but I'll need to double check with your iso this game). I'm willing to shelve a you lynch for right now, Alette, even moreso than before.

Who do we want between Feet and Bart rn? I feel like Feet is more obviously scum here but I'm willing to go for the Bart HeroLynch given above.

fleet for sure. I probably shoot bart tonight

Alette, look at the game flow from today. Me/Bart/Fleet have mutual townreads and want to lynch Dya/Snike/Weapons.

They have for the most part mutual townreads and want to lynch some combination of me/Fleet/Bart, generally with another third.

FYPOV, I'd say the game should pretty much be down to scumteam is either Me/Bart/Fleet or Dya/Snike/Weapons.

Do you have any other teams in mind? If not, which do you think the scumteam is?

3 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Alette, look at the game flow from today. Me/Bart/Fleet have mutual townreads and want to lynch Dya/Snike/Weapons.

They have for the most part mutual townreads and want to lynch some combination of me/Fleet/Bart, generally with another third.

FYPOV, I'd say the game should pretty much be down to scumteam is either Me/Bart/Fleet or Dya/Snike/Weapons.

Do you have any other teams in mind? If not, which do you think the scumteam is?

@Alette Forgot to ping.

2 minutes ago, dyachei said:

OR you're being pocketed, athena

If that's the case we've lost. I'm not taking back those townreads. I've reread both, multiple times and am still certain they're town. Snike's entry being a townread on you/Weapons and a scumread on Fleet/Bart doesn't stop my feeling you're a team either.

Tell me why they're scum. All I've heard you say is that you're townreading the others more so poe leads you there. I disagree, think all of you have been a lot more scummy. Is there a reason besided mindmelds you're townreading Snike/Weapons and is there a reason you're scumreading Fleet/Bart besides poe?

If nothing spectacular happens I'm voting weapons in a sec.

3 minutes ago, Alette said:

I have a good question to ask @Athena_57 @dyachei why have neither of you placed your vote? Why do you have to wait for me? If you feel so strongly about x person. 

I'm okay with voting any of Dya/Snike/Weapons (and will do so withing 15 minutes). But since all 4 townies have to vote in the same place I wanted to know which one of those three you prefer atm.

Alette, look, Athena has been the one to create this block where he's insisting that he/Fleet/Bart are in a group and both of the latter are falling in line behind him.

This is an all-in play; Fleet/Bart have been PoE'd and Athena has to make something happen now because he's not going to get night killed.

They think you're the most likely one they can swing to their side. Any second now, Bart's going to come in with a vote; please do not hammer me.