My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Corrobin is prlly better than tuvy imo but both look pretty shitty.  Just like 4 posts on one and 2 posts on the other with like no content from them outside of what little content you can get from newbie posts.

Did you see this? Why would town!him say this?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't lynch Marth (townread) or Yolo (subout, lack of content makes sense if he's subbing out/demotivated) even if I was governor so...

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Should recheck my posts I haven't been super postie this game but I stated a few scum reads.

It's something like Yolo/marth/other people that I don't think I stated.

You were like "idk about marth but he's better than in x-site so I'm gonna look elsewhere" and I missed where you mentioned your read on Yolo because, well, it wasn't really out there.

Not a fan of you criticizing this lynch when you haven't done anything to push your own reads. Also as a buddy you're woke enough to do this before an impending flip, I remember Junk.

• SB. changed the title to My Hero Academia Mafia - Night 1

End of Day 1 Votals
Tuvy (8): Alette, Fleet Feet!, Mackc2, Magnificence Incarnate, Athena_57, Refa, Bartozio, Killthestory
Killthestory (1): Tuvy2
Mackc2 (1): Omega.
Corrobin (1): Tuvy, 

Alette (1): RADicate 
Bartozio (1): Vi-astra
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Shinori
Not Voting: Corrobin, fairyjigglypuff, weinerboy, 

Deciding that Tuvy(1) was the inferior Tuvy model, or something like that, you collectively decide to string him up (before the teacher assures you all that the comment about a noose was a joke, no murder in class please, Bakugo). Either way, Tuvy is quickly removed from the training exercise.

File:Kurogiri intervenes.png

Tuvy (Kurogiri, Mafia Odd Night Rolecop) was Lynched Day 1!

"Congratulations on passing the first stage, heroes." Sborge mutters, slightly miffed by his latest Skill and Luck level up. "Wait quietly for further instructions."

It is now Night 1. Please send in any night actions you might have. Night 1 ends in 24 hours.

Edited by SB.

After a short break from testing, the class is gathered again for the next stage, heads held high after their previous triumph. A quick headcount, however, soon reveals that Refa is absent. Not only is he dead manly, he's just plain dead, as far as the training exercise goes anyway!

File:Harden.png

Refa (Eijiro Kirishima, Town Vanilla) was Killed Night 1!

"There is still work to be done here, aspiring heroes." Sborge sighed, having realised that there was nobody hurt in the class to milk to healing exp. "Three infiltrators remain. Will you find them before I manage to get another level up with strength?" Knowing Sborge's luck, probably.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in 48 hours. With 15 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 10 to hammer.

Snike subs in for Yoloswag.

• SB. changed the title to My Hero Academia Mafia - Day 2
56 minutes ago, Shinori said:

What's the chances yolo subbed out cause he was scum with a bunch of inactive newbies?

Confirming. Lynch this.

##Vote: Yoloswag

That aside, I'm on page 11 rn but saw first(?) suspicion of Refa be Athena; I think NAi bc Athena up to then was reading v to me. Reading rest now.

##unvote

##Vote: Magnificence Incarnate

Not feeling him right now, especially after looking at eod wagon and 1.6 votal (the one before the slip was made obvious to the public). I think there's at least 1 scum on the kts wagon.

That being said, I'm a little ;/ about it bc kts looked like he was lolcatting. I might vote there next.

I want to hear more from Mack and Corrobin in particular today just I liked the former's tone. As for the latter, he needs to get into wolfchat already it's d2 man we've been waiting for you for 4 days now wtf

Lastly, I'm not going to be around much bc work is horrible rn. I'll try to get a few posts in each day but I'm working overtime this week.

To clarify I think marth's scum but I think kts is leaning scum. My explanation would be marth would either be bussing kts before jumping onto the tuvy wagon or just plain scum in that scenario. I need more from or about kts before I'd move there.

19 minutes ago, Snike said:

##unvote

##Vote: Magnificence Incarnate

Not feeling him right now, especially after looking at eod wagon and 1.6 votal (the one before the slip was made obvious to the public). I think there's at least 1 scum on the kts wagon.

That being said, I'm a little ;/ about it bc kts looked like he was lolcatting. I might vote there next.

I want to hear more from Mack and Corrobin in particular today just I liked the former's tone. As for the latter, he needs to get into wolfchat already it's d2 man we've been waiting for you for 4 days now wtf

Lastly, I'm not going to be around much bc work is horrible rn. I'll try to get a few posts in each day but I'm working overtime this week.

Oh hey Snike! I don't get why Marth looks bad from 1.6 votal alone. Can you explain that?

Hrm. I don't really wanna lynch KTS. I felt orihime was townie for the most part.

Yolo also hard pushed boron(which was refa)

@Vi-astraI think talking about subs is okay, it was primarily that one game, realistically though most sub outs are gonna be NAI and I'm not gonna lynch yolo's slot just because of him subbing out, I don't think his play was all that good though previously and his boron/refa push stands out to me.

@SnikeAre you yolo?

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Hrm. I don't really wanna lynch KTS. I felt orihime was townie for the most part.

Yolo also hard pushed boron(which was refa)

@Vi-astraI think talking about subs is okay, it was primarily that one game, realistically though most sub outs are gonna be NAI and I'm not gonna lynch yolo's slot just because of him subbing out, I don't think his play was all that good though previously and his boron/refa push stands out to me.

@SnikeAre you yolo?

He is now yolo and thanks for telling me who pushed refa.

On 9/21/2018 at 11:16 AM, SB. said:

Votals 1.6
Killthestory (4): Bartozio, Tuvy2, Refa, Magnificence Incarnate
Tuvy (2):
Alette, Fleet Feet!
fairyjigglypuff (2): Athena_57, Mackc2
Mackc2 (1): Omega.
Corrobin (1): Tuvy

Alette (1): RADicate 
Flee Feet! (1): Killthestory
Bartozio (1): Vi-astra
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Shinori
Not Voting: Corrobin, fairyjigglypuff, weinerboy

Day 1 ends in ~5.75 hours.  With 17 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

On 9/21/2018 at 11:32 AM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

##unvote ##vote:tuvy

if this isn't a good lynch fsr consolidating on omega/corrobin/tuvy2 would be good too 

This is kind of a weird jump.

I'm leaving in a minute but the surface reason is I look a lot at votes 3/4 on the wagon and I find scum's mostly in there. Marth's there both times on those two votals . I chose 1.6 bc I thought that was the closest votal before the slip was exposed by Athena.

I also really didn't like his tone early on.

@Shinori Are you BBM?

I can't explain the hate on for the Boron slot by my alter ego. Idk if he's played with her. If he has, maybe it's because I don't think Boron really went off this game? That's what I'd guess.

ok i'm here to answer to some accusations against me.

On 9/21/2018 at 8:36 AM, Athena_57 said:

##Unvote

##Vote: Fairyjigglypuff

Alette tunnel was eh. Not bothered by him dropping his case on Alette, but I am bothered by how his latest activity bubble was just him dropping that case, taking back all points and not going anywhere else with his vote. At this point, pretty much all he's given us is his Alette case, which is dropped completely. He barely commented on anyone else at all and his current gamestance is just a big questionmark. 

This makes me feel his tunnel is more of a scumtunnel, since a towntunnel is usually someone who is REALLY convinced someone's scum and therefore not pressuring anyone else much but at the very least reading them/has some opinion on them whereas I feel scum uses a tunnel more a a crutch to have something to talk about.

@RADicate Thoughts on what I'm saying? You were hard townreading the slot iirc.

While I really did misread Alette's post on "solving process" and whatnot, and dropped my case, that doesn't mean I stopped scumreading them - i in fact still do. I dropped the case at the time mostly because a) momentum was gone and b) it's kinda hard to keep pressuring someone when they say "your playstyle is frustrating, so I'm not going to respond to you anymore"

I didn't comment or react to what else had been happening around during d1 because I didn't find it worth commenting, especially when I would simply be reiterating other people's statements. If you wanted my opinion on certain interactions, you should ask me, like you guys have been doing amongst each other. t f t i

speaking of which, bartozio's comment about how I just reiterated other people's points in one specific instance (in the bart interaction with kts iirc? i forgot to quote this line my b) is specifically why I try to avoid talking points that chalk up to "i agree with xxxx/i disagree with xxxx/this is my opinion on this interaction" unless specifically asked.

To explain the other point brought up by bart in that post, I had thought flee fleet had chainsaw defended alette in reaction to my second wallpost and i spazzed out; flee fleet later immediately explained that they had commented on a section of the post that they thought was referring to them, when that wasn't my intention. i dropped that case there.

I would also like to argue that my case against Alette wasn't a tunnel. I made 2 wallposts on them, and the second one came because I felt (as did many others) that their response was inadequate and dismissive. Alette's response to my second wallpost was, well, see above

Like i mentioned earlier, i still scumread Alette - their reactions to my accusations, their dismissive attitude toward me, and their overall wishy-washy, floating-on-by posts all strike me as scum that doesn't want to leave behind posts that they can be held accountable for.

On 9/21/2018 at 11:15 AM, RADicate said:

Sorry im working all day, until like an hour before DL, wont be around reliably until like 20 mins before that... lunch break rn. Anywho, I dont entirely disagree that the alette shove was objectively eh, but that wasnt why I liked it, i read alette for different reasons than FJP was pushing. I know this is gonna sound wierd, but the wording/tone of the push felt like a very “fjp” push, the fjp i have played countless Real time games, and the tone knowing fjp came off very natural for him. Regardless of the points he was making. That being said, point taken on the fact he ignored the gamestate outside of alette to some extent, although im not sure how bad that in and of itself is. What does bother me a bit upon realization, is  since now that he backed off his read he doesnt have much left to hold him accountable... regardless im inclined to trust my own tonal/meta that found its base in that alette push for now.

That being said @fairyjigglypuff can you give me a couple other stances you have?  I dont really need a full blown readlist, just A couple reads/takes to hold you accountable for, and your thoughts on the gamestate. 

A lot of people also tried to put me/rad together, since rad defended me, but scum rad would have no reason to defend me to this length. if i were their teammate. that would only attract unnecessary attention (like it did) and put both of us in danger - scum rad would probably just try to bus me.

this doesn't mean I townread them - I'm just explaining what rad would've done if we were scum teammates. Rad's posts about me (since i'm town) are NAI, as both scum and town rad would do the same actions to gain my trust (because we can read each other pretty well)

I'll post a readslist within this gameday, but I'd like to point out one important townread that I have on:

Spoiler

flee fleet!

i basically townlock this slot and here's why

On 9/21/2018 at 8:55 AM, Flee Fleet! said:

Since 6 hours are left, I'm just going to vote Tuvy. I originally was going to vote Corro but there's the chance he gives an explanation. Meanwhile the Tuvys just seem uninterested to talk.

##Vote: Tuvy

approximately 6 hours before DL, flee fleet posted this - this was just 10 minutes before tuvy's slip was exposed by Athena. I don't see a scum flee fleet intentionally choosing the tuvy that was their teammate to bus (unless all 3 are scum, in which case like /shrug) without referencing the slip as their lynch reason. I also highly doubt that all four scum failed to notice tuvy's slip when it happened, esp when athena questioned it immediately thereafter - based on the assumption that scum were aware of tuvy's slip from early on, I also would like to discard the "fleefleet could be newbscum" argument because I would expect the scumteam to coach fleefleet when bussing, or just have someone else initiate it instead. Instead, I see this as scum choosing not to use that slip as bus fodder and instead holding their breath and hoping town wouldn't notice. Flee fleet, in this scenario, is obviously not part of that scumteam.

I would also like to mention two people here related to the tuvy lynch here, and why don't townlock them as I do flee fleet.

first is Athena. I do townread them after rereading the string of events, but imo there's still the slight possibility of Athena bussing tuvy here.

If Athena happened to see tuvy mess up and slip at that moment, they may have made that initial questioning post/subsequent lynch post to take advantage of the slip via bussing - they got off tuvy when momentum on that lynch never happened at that moment. They could have then reintroduced that talking point near eod1 when other people started lynching tuvy. I don't see this being the case, but it's still not impossible, so I thought i'd mention it here, and is why my athena read is not a 100% townlock.

Speaking of which,

Alette was the first person to have lynched tuvy, before even fleefleet. Here's why I don't think Alette's lynch on tuvy is a towntell. First is timing:

On 9/20/2018 at 6:59 PM, Alette said:

No response from Tuvy yet. Ok, 

##Vote: Tuvy

This vote was placed over 12 hours before the wagon started on tuvy, so this can easily be interpreted as "i'll place my vote on my scum buddy early on; I still have plenty of time before DL to switch to an appropriate wagon near deadline, or I could just let my vote stay there if it won't affect the votecount. If tuvy does get lynched because of the earlier slip, I'll get towncred for being the first on the wagon". Alette didn't post from midnight that night (my time) until an hour after that wagon formed. if this were all of it, I'd still interpret it as NAI - i don't think this alone could be considered a scumtell, since town alette could've easily just lynched them after seeing/hearing no response.

However, I found this string of actions strange - why did Alette lynch tuvy over inactivity when they expressed such reluctance to lynch, and stressed the importance of being convinced of their target being scum? What convinced you that tuvy was scum at that point? what part of tuvy's action was different from what corrobin did earlier in day 1?

While i was reading back in the middle of constructing this post, I found some interesting posts from Alette that I'd like clarification - I don't have the quotes ready, so I'll paraphrase (is there a way to add multiquotes into a post you're already working on?). 

When asked by refa who they would lynch at that moment, Alette answered "either tuvy/tuvy2" for being frozen up. However, less than an hour later, they respond to weinerboy's (who asked basically the same question as refa did) question with "tuvy/athena/kts". neither tuvy nor tuvy2 posted in between these questions. Why was tuvy2 eliminated from your scumpool? Why did you end up lynching tuvy here?

I also don't like the your post "I agree it looks bad as it is their only post so far. I've tagged them for more, but nothing," because when put into context of my earlier accusations, it just seems like you were trying to take credit for noticing the slip when all you mentioned at the time was them being frozen up. seems like an attempt at bussing/gaining some towncred to me.

I don't think this is all a coincidence, and i don't think "tunnel vision is warping my views on alette" can explain off all of this. If you guys disagree, please let me know. until then,

##vote alette

i really hate that the second part of this post became an alette case again, especially because I came into this post only intending to defend myself/state my townlock on fleefleet. I looked at the lynch patterns on tuvy, and that's when I found Alette's actions suspicious.