My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

I'm suspicious of Killthestory, but for reasons I'd rather keep close to my chest. I'll just say that... it's a gut feeling with some added ideas.

##vote Killthestory

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

I'm suspicious of Killthestory, but for reasons I'd rather keep close to my chest. I'll just say that... it's a gut feeling with some added ideas.

##vote Killthestory

Isn't this what you exactly said about Shinori before disappearing forever lol

No offense to you, as a person, but you just seem... off to me. It's a gut feeling, so I can't really put my finger on WHAT it is, but it's there.

1 hour ago, Corrobin said:

##vote Killthestory

unless your reasons are role related or otherwise you shouldn't keep them to yourself dude

13 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Btw, here's all the people who voted for Tuvy: 

Alette, Fleet Feet!, Mackc2, Magnificence Incarnate, Athena_57, Refa, Bartozio, Killthestory

Refa got killed so they're obviously not scum. 

So by middle voters, I guess you mean either me, Mackc2 or Magnificence? And I guess Bart too?

I actually meant Athena/refa/Bartozio. I found it a little odd how Athena hopped off it at first and then rejoined later. It's mostly observation.

5 minutes ago, Alette said:

I actually meant Athena/refa/Bartozio. I found it a little odd how Athena hopped off it at first and then rejoined later. It's mostly observation.

Well, Refa's dead so.... Regarding me leaving the wagon, I was actually only gone for 30 minutes so I could see what people thought of my FJP case before I brought up the slip. This leaves Bart out of the three, can you talk to me more about how you feel on him? Idt you've really mentioned him before?

Was your statement regarding scum in the middle voters meant because you were suspecting the three of us, or were you suspecting us for being the middle voters? (Lmk if you don't understand that I mean)

16 hours ago, Alette said:

:GWchadMegaThink: frozenness is a scum tell in this game because they dropped their vote. I did proceed to tag both tuvy's for a read list which you failed to point out. I waited and decided to go for tuvy because the silence was alarming unlike corrobin.

Could you do me a favour and quote/bold the specific point you're answering here? You're quoting this massive FJP wall and answering with a single line so I'm a little lost as to what you're responding to.

14 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Also, FJP is definitely town in my eyes. My main reason being the chainsaw defense he mentioned some pages ago, which I don't think is something scum would really mention tbh. Their posts overall give me a town vibe too.

Why wouldn't he mention it if he's scum? If you're town and he's scum, why wouldn't he try to get you lynched over something like this?

2 hours ago, Shinori said:

Why the fuck do I act the way I did WRT the Tuvy lynch at EoD as scum?

On 4/17/2018 at 12:29 AM, Shinori said:

DIslike this junko lynch zzzzzz

Bottom quote was you in IDNSFMM5 right before the Junko lynch. (For context, both Junko/Shinori were scum) I'm not giving you any townpoints for what you did around EoD.

Honestly? I don't even remember, I guess my eyes were blurry and I literally misread what she said. It doesn't matter, anyway, I think she's trustable now.

On 9/18/2018 at 5:19 PM, Shinori said:

lol what do you mean is there something wrong Typing like this causes no problems so whats yalls thoughts on yolo and other newbies Alette prlly scum btw totally believe Alette much luv i kick your butt in magic later okay

This one. I guess I misread this fake trolling as actual trolling.