My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

I don't remember! And it doesn't matter now, now I trust her!

It may not matter to you, but it does matter to us who want to know whether you're town or scum and therefore need to know what you're thinking.

Why do you trust Shinori now?

Because she said some very smart things that I agree with.

Your prodding is getting annoying. Maybe you're trying to play detective to make others think you're Town when really, you're scum!

2 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Because she said some very smart things that I agree with.

Your prodding is getting annoying. Maybe you're trying to play detective to make others think you're Town when really, you're scum!

Annoying is my middle name!

Which posts did you agree with?

2 hours ago, Shinori said:

Your legit entire case/argument this day phase has been based on Mafia night kill actions and seem very poor, lackluster, and not well thought out.

This one is the big one. She made some other good points, but really, this is the big ones.

Also, why are you questioning me if you think I'm Town because of Tuvy's vote?

12 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

Also giving big towncred to Corrobin for Tuvy's vote on him. After more flips we could have a better idea of whether Tuvy's team would suggest a busvote, but my guess would be no.

3 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Also, why are you questioning me if you think I'm Town because of Tuvy's vote?

I think it's a point in your favour, not a 100% lock-clear.

4 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

This one is the big one. She made some other good points, but really, this is the big ones.

How is that in any way an example of good logic? It's just a loud "I'm not scum" with some fancy words at the end imo.

Look, I haven't done anything wrong, or bad. I'm not scum. I'm just voting for someone I find suspicious because of the way he posts. I'm getting a little annoyed having to be pulled away from whatever topics or websites I'm browsing.

You're either barking up the wrong tree, or you're trying to make yourself look like town.

Just now, Corrobin said:

Look, I haven't done anything wrong, or bad. I'm not scum. I'm just voting for someone I find suspicious because of the way he posts. I'm getting a little annoyed having to be pulled away from whatever topics or websites I'm browsing.

You're either barking up the wrong tree, or you're trying to make yourself look like town.

so a lack of capitalization is scummy to you huh

GET A LOAD OF THIS THEN

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

so a lack of capitalization is scummy to you huh

GET A LOAD OF THIS THEN

Wow. Yelling really makes your point more valid.

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

Reason to move Shinori from null into scumleans.

What do you think of Corrobin? Scum starting to crack or am I just bullying a townie?

im honestly a little biased. however, i think nothing hes said has made any sort of sense so far, hes got no genuine feelings of sorting the game in his posts, and i cant tell if hes attacking how i talk or attacking what im talking about. i honestly would probably lynch him after shinori because of the way theyve been handling each other with weird half reads that keep flipping. im pretty sure theres a wolf there.

i also want to talk to @Alette and @Mackc2 so hmu when you guys get back

6 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

bark

turn around ==> krab

Should be c, not k

Louis C.K.

Louis

"Louis Ferrante (born May 13, 1969) is a former Gambino family mobster"

Gottem

Day 2.1 Votals
fairyjigglypuff (2): Bartozio, Athena_57
Snike (1): weinerboy
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Snike
Alette (1): fairyjigglypuff
Corrobin (1): Killthestory
Not Voting: Everyone else

With 15 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 10 to hammer. Day 2 ends in ~25 hours.

Edited by SB.

4 hours ago, Killthestory said:

what case are you even referring to? i'm organizing all my data as it stands, and i haven't even finished that. 

and no, it's not based on mafia night actions. i'm not sure how any of these posts warrant:

as an aside, self meta is quickly becoming the most frustrating defense in the world.

I rarely use it so you can just ignore if you want doesn't matter to me.  Or you can say im scummy for it still doesn't matter to me.  I don't really think Kill is scum at the moment but I feel really weird about this game.

2 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

Bottom quote was you in IDNSFMM5 right before the Junko lynch. (For context, both Junko/Shinori were scum) I'm not giving you any townpoints for what you did around EoD.

True story about connecting what i did to IDNSFMM4 but it's kind of blatantly different in how the wagons built up, why the slots are being lynched and what is gained from each slots lynch in their respective games.

To be clear, I don't expect townie points for it but I want to be told where there is scum intent behind my EoD1 thoughts.