Grand Hero Battle Breaks: Garon

SatsumaFSoysoy

12 hours ago, mampfoid said:

He really worked well here. To be honest I'm playing with the thought of making Garon join the squad. Of course Takumi had the harder map, he could tease his new buddy with that. 

Ooh that'd be an interesting combo! Final boss duo. They need to add more actual final bosses so we can make a true squad one day. 

Haha, I can relate to that. Often those sacrifices prove useful in the future, there will be many other maps.

I do hope so. Miracle might have potential use in the future, but Brash Assault in the B-slot will be difficult. I somehow forgot that it only activates against enemies that can counter. Since for the strategy I was attempting at the time relied on OG!Takumi also having the CD seal I thought this would help with quads.

Your OG Takumi didn't have much trouble with the Raven mage (or Garon for that matter), I thought he could become the true boss. I couldn't tell from your clear how much trouble you ran into, it looks all pretty smooth. Even the combined effort to take out the Knight seemed well coordinated. Also fitting music, congrats! 

Hope your job will leave some pleasure time in your day. 

Thanks! Actually neither Garon nor the Raven Mage were factors in my repeated failures. It mostly came down to being overwhelmed and not able to clear out the infantry sword and axe in time before the rest of the bunch moved in. Also that stupid Flier was able to survive both P!Takumi and OG!Takumi with one infuriating HP. Double Spurs on P!Takumi plus Kinshi!Takumi proved to be the key in getting rid of all the annoyances.

And yeah, it's just one more week before the new semester starts and my hours will be cut back to reasonable amounts, thank god.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I don't think the newest units are necessary, or even more helpful than older units. Roy and Delthea seem like a good start, who else is on the team? 

Panic ploy is annoying, but not the deal breaker of this map. What I've seen from most clears is to tank/kill the green Cav and/or the healer on turn one. Afterwards it's important to kill the reinforcements in the lower part of the map as fast as possible while luring Garon and his northern army down. 

I just saw someone say Flora was really good, so I wanted to get it out there that I don't have her before anyone suggests her.

Right now my Main Team that I use for the majority of content consists of my Roy(Glacies since I don't have Aether yet, Steady Breath, Vantage 3, Infantry Pulse 3, DEF Ploy Seal), Delthea(Base Kit plus Bowbreaker and Heavy Blade Seal), Brave Ike(Base Kit, Seal can vary), and Sakura(Don't remember exactly what she has but it's not Razzle Dazzle because I'm trying to decide if it's worth sacking my spare Brave Veronica for a CC Razzle Dazzle set I wanted to do when Stave Refinery first came out). They do ok, but Grand Hero Battles tend to get on my nerves because the team isn't quite optimized for those battles. I'd have to get on later to give you the full list of what I have available right now.

7 hours ago, Ginko said:

Great job!!

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Ginko said:

This map is not hard at all after get rid of that annoying cleric. Positioning is the key.

Didn't seem hard for you indeed, good job!

Funny that your team ended the map on their starting positions, I wouldn't have noticed. Roy is always there when ranged units arrive and Shiro tanks everything, including Garon who finds a fitting end in Shiros Aether. 

5 hours ago, Nanima said:

Ooh that'd be an interesting combo! Final boss duo. They need to add more actual final bosses so we can make a true squad one day. 

F!Grima is another potential candidate for that team. I hope I'll get her finally on Friday. Don't think Oliver qualifies as final boss though, also not Walhart. 

I do hope so. Miracle might have potential use in the future, but Brash Assault in the B-slot will be difficult. 

Perhaps you'll get a fishy bow for him for the Brash Assault/Desperation combo. 

Also that stupid Flier was able to survive both P!Takumi and OG!Takumi with one infuriating HP. Double Spurs on P!Takumi plus Kinshi!Takumi proved to be the key in getting rid of all the annoyances.

That's funny, three Archers and the most annoying unit is a Flyer. 

And yeah, it's just one more week before the new semester starts and my hours will be cut back to reasonable amounts, thank god.

Good luck getting all your stuff learned! 

55 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

They do ok, but Grand Hero Battles tend to get on my nerves because the team isn't quite optimized for those battles. I'd have to get on later to give you the full list of what I have available right now.

Actually Brave Veronica can be a big help in these maps. I also see many players clear GHBs with two nukes (Brave Archer & mage) plus dancers. 

@mampfoid I'm going to respond in this topic because the other one feels too cluttered. 

One turn clear: Seeing Astra on Roy reminds me that my Roy has Luna. I think that was when I was obsessed with putting Luna. That's probably why Frederick and Catria didn't and still don't like showing up.

Oliver & friends: I always feel a little uneasy when I see a unit sustain heavy injury and the clear doesn't end quickly. I suppose it's in character for Walhart.

Celica clear: I see that blue armor knight didn't pose a problem.

It's a little late because I was having trouble uploading the video but here is my Infernal clear. Also had to re-do the clear because the initial one recorded captured audio from the news. I feel like I should just stick Quickened Pulse on Roy because I've been doing that quite often for these GHB clears. Camus switched out his usual Reposition for Swap for this clear. Been thinking about doing for some time now. 

Speaking of GHB clears, I've been thinking of doing clears with the thunder siblings. Problem is, I only have regular Reinhardt so who knows when I can actually start doing these clears. I know I'm pulling for WoT!Olwen and I'm sure WoT!Reinhardt will be back but the problem is regular Olwen. She hasn't been on a banner since forever. I might +10 regular Reinhardt before this team even gets off the ground. 

Edited by tobuShogi

19 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Although after reading that, I decided to try and see how much damage I could stack on if I went in with Caeda's Astra equipped:

I can't stop laughing at this.

It didn't occur to me to even look at the damage number at the top, and then when I looked, I realized it can't even display numbers that high.

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Actually Brave Veronica can be a big help in these maps. I also see many players clear GHBs with two nukes (Brave Archer & mage) plus dancers. 

I have tried using Brave Veronica, and she does better than Sakura right now due to having both halves of Razzle Dazzle(Sakura has both Stave Refines on her Fear+, but neither B Skill. I should also probably find a better Stave for her at some point) and because that PRF Stave is busted. My biggest issue right now is actually Delthea - mine just doesn't have the tanking power to handle repeated use within a reinforcement map, especially not this one for some reason, and Panic Ploy shuts down her other use, giving Ike and Roy ATK buffs at the start of turn. She can't even handle the Bow Cav, but she can't get away from him because she's my main way to get that Cleric killed off fast, but gets Gravitied and has to use her turn trying to get away from the Axe Fighter. In terms of Blue Mages who might be able to swap her out for this map, I have Bride Caeda, Linde, Mae, Ursula, and Robin, I think all of them run Base Kit right now. I'm also working on a spreadsheet for stuff I have so I can pull it up for future GHB/LHB stuff, so I'll link that in my sig once I get it out.

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@tobuShogi A fine clear you did, killed everyone before all reinforcements could spawn. I like fast clears!

Thanks! I actually forgot that there were more reinforcements until I saw other clears. 

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Good luck getting your thunder sibling team together. I'm missing Swordhart and OG Olwen as well. 

Here's to hoping that they come back soon.  

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I have tried using Brave Veronica, and she does better than Sakura right now due to having both halves of Razzle Dazzle(Sakura has both Stave Refines on her Fear+, but neither B Skill. I should also probably find a better Stave for her at some point) and because that PRF Stave is busted. My biggest issue right now is actually Delthea - mine just doesn't have the tanking power to handle repeated use within a reinforcement map, especially not this one for some reason, and Panic Ploy shuts down her other use, giving Ike and Roy ATK buffs at the start of turn. She can't even handle the Bow Cav, but she can't get away from him because she's my main way to get that Cleric killed off fast, but gets Gravitied and has to use her turn trying to get away from the Axe Fighter. In terms of Blue Mages who might be able to swap her out for this map, I have Bride Caeda, Linde, Mae, Ursula, and Robin, I think all of them run Base Kit right now. I'm also working on a spreadsheet for stuff I have so I can pull it up for future GHB/LHB stuff, so I'll link that in my sig once I get it out.

Delthea isn't known for her tankiness, did you try Desperation on her? She could get in Desperation range by tanking (and hopefully killing) the healer. Can you get her in range by Reposition once Gravity hit her? 

Panic ploy is annoying and hard to avoid all the time, but you could lure Garon with Ike into the right direction. Perhaps he follows Delthea or Veronica due to their low bulk though. 

yorotsruuu yorotsruuu used 4* Wrys (neutral) with Slow and Heavenly Light equipped and a Savage Blow 3 seal, 4* Finn with Goad Cavalry equipped/no C passive essentially and a HP +3 seal, Zephiel with L&D2 unequipped, and 4* Olivia (neutral) with a Threaten Spd 1 seal to beat infernal.

Delthea isn't known for her tankiness, did you try Desperation on her? She could get in Desperation range by tanking (and hopefully killing) the healer. Can you get her in range by Reposition once Gravity hit her? 

Panic ploy is annoying and hard to avoid all the time, but you could lure Garon with Ike into the right direction. Perhaps he follows Delthea or Veronica due to their low bulk though. 

I haven't, I don't think I actually have any Desperation fodder right now, I'll have to check. I for sure don't use Reposition at the moment, Roy has Shove, Delthea has Swap, and Ike has Drag Back, I'll see if I've got fodder around and give it a try.

Really, I need to fiddle around with alternate skill sets more and also set up a decent team that doesn't rely on start-of-turn buffs so I can handle Panic Ploy better, I just haven't bothered actually using any Blue Unit besides Delthea unless the game makes me, like Arena Assault or Tempest Trials depending on the Bonus Units. I have a couple Blues that might be decent, like Summer Cordelia or Nephenee, the problem is I don't really like putting in the effort to build a new team, so I usually just stick with Roy-Delthea-Ike-Sakura and just let anything I can't beat with them pass me by, which is of course problematic with stuff like GHBs or BHBs(I've only beat one GHB Infernal, for example, and that's Ursula, who you can super cheese if you just have a Hector). Anyways, thanks for the suggestions so far, I'll take a look and see if they help.

19 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I haven't, I don't think I actually have any Desperation fodder right now, I'll have to check. I for sure don't use Reposition at the moment, Roy has Shove, Delthea has Swap, and Ike has Drag Back, I'll see if I've got fodder around and give it a try.

Really, I need to fiddle around with alternate skill sets more and also set up a decent team that doesn't rely on start-of-turn buffs so I can handle Panic Ploy better, I just haven't bothered actually using any Blue Unit besides Delthea unless the game makes me, like Arena Assault or Tempest Trials depending on the Bonus Units. I have a couple Blues that might be decent, like Summer Cordelia or Nephenee, the problem is I don't really like putting in the effort to build a new team, so I usually just stick with Roy-Delthea-Ike-Sakura and just let anything I can't beat with them pass me by, which is of course problematic with stuff like GHBs or BHBs(I've only beat one GHB Infernal, for example, and that's Ursula, who you can super cheese if you just have a Hector). Anyways, thanks for the suggestions so far, I'll take a look and see if they help.

What staff does Sakura have? If she has pain then you can work on chip damage strats

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

What staff does Sakura have? If she has pain then you can work on chip damage strats

She just uses her base Fear right now, I don't have a 5S Pain Unit for Pain+ at the moment. I pulled a 5S Lucius a long while back but sent him home out of rage(yeah, regretted that pretty badly a couple times now), and haven't really delved into Colorless for a while. I think I've got an Azama I can fodder off once I get the Feathers, but that could be a while,

24 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

She just uses her base Fear right now, I don't have a 5S Pain Unit for Pain+ at the moment. I pulled a 5S Lucius a long while back but sent him home out of rage(yeah, regretted that pretty badly a couple times now), and haven't really delved into Colorless for a while. I think I've got an Azama I can fodder off once I get the Feathers, but that could be a while,

Don't feel down if you can't clear Garon now. You'll still get the same rewards if his GHB gets rerun. You could try savage pain strats then. I recommend at least having one savage pain healer for every player as it'll make killing enemies easier.

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Don't feel down if you can't clear Garon now. You'll still get the same rewards if his GHB gets rerun. You could try savage pain strats then. I recommend at least having one savage pain healer for every player as it'll make killing enemies easier.

Yeah, I'm mostly trying to get to the point where I can finish up the Infernal GHB Weekly Runs(plus the one or two I'm still having problems with on Lunatic) and then deal with these newer ones. Savage Pain is on my backlog of things to do, I've just also had other stuff I've been trying to get done, like my Roy Merge Project.

So, with my garons of increasing discomfort, I figured out an infernal solution.

Bridal Ninian (+Res Bridal Bouquet, Moonbow, DB2, Goad Fliers), Elincia (+1, +/- Reposition, Moonbow, Goad Fliers, HP +3 seal), Gerome (+Def Poleaxe, Bonfire, Sturdy Stance, Vantage, Goad Fliers, Flier Formation seal) and Bunnero (+Res Lethal Carrot, Reposition, WoM, Distant Def seal) were the clear team. So I start off by having Bunnero 1-round the cleric on EP, with Gerome and Ninian moving to the bottom of the map. The next turn has them taking out the southern reinforcements (Ninian 1-rounds the red mage, Gerome 1-shots the archer with 1 Goad flier near her) and I pull Bunnero back so that she can attempt to tank the raven mage, which requires the DD3 seal for her to live (THIS MAGE CAUSED ME MORE ISSUES THAN IT SHOULD HAVE HAD ANY RIGHT TO. Mostly indirectly.). Unfortunately, I am now dealing with the bunch of enemies right in front of me, which had me failing a bit. I finally realise one of my favourite moves for this clear, where Bunnero finishes the raven mage, Elincia repositions Bunnero out of range and Ninian 1-rounds the sword infantry because of the goad boosts after Gerome flies into formation next to her. Elincia takes the red mage on EP, but the next turn has Gerome being moved into the flier's range while that mage is taken out by Elincia. Gerome is now staying on the left to distract the cav and Garon, while the axe should also be dead by now, kind of forgetting this late. Elincia had to be repositioned out for the blue mage, but she does 1-round it, while also being repositioned to avoid the lance armour. Gerome also takes out the axe cav, leaving us with Garon and the lance. Garon runs ofer Gerome, allowing Ninian to really hurt him while Gerome distracts the armour. Next turn Bunnero is able to kill the armour and Garon so I let her finish them for the humiliation. There's a bunch of details mixed but a clear's a clear.

Obviously she would like CA3 if I can manage it, but oh well. Groan.

@mampfoid Exceptional use of Blazing Light on your Celica clear. For a mono-red team, Wary Fighter Lance armors are a horror I'm not even going to pretend I'm interested in dealing with, but you dealt with him so cleanly while damaging Garon in the process. There was such a flow that the map seemed easy. It's not the hardest GHB ever (Hi Valter/Takumi) but it's pretty intimidating, so that was impressive. The music was fine as well, no need to change it.

As for the one turn clear, Roy didn't even need a seal. That speaks for itself. It was nostalgic seeing Cordelia use her OG Brave Lance (I've finally started to build my +SPD/-RES one, I gave her Firesweep Lance!, Est is getting the BL+ build.) seeing as you're partial to the Slaying Lance+. As for Roy's Astra at the end... you were really just showing off. I dig it.

WHY IS CLASSICAL MUSIC SO FITTING FOR OLIVER'S CLEAR?! As someone who's never upgraded BETRAYAL, it's awesome to see someone putting Skadi to good use, you took perfect advantage of it's effect and the map was perfect for it, I thought that would be the only highlight but the music went in perfect harmony. Walhart killing the green cav and swerving so smoothly out of the line of fire by Oliver who promptly dealt with the blue and red mages with beauty and grace. All the way to the end where my anxiety kicked in because I didn't know how you were going to deal with the armor/axe cav combo before remembering Stahl had swap. Quite the set here.

Here's hoping this banner is your banner for F!Grima.

@mcsilas Breathtaking... from the choice of music to the clear itself. Going into it I was concerned about how Flora was going to be useful considering the lack of DC in this map, she'd be limited to tanking the mages, but with all the physical units everywhere it was going to be rough... and I was right... but in such an awesome way. This clear didn't feel like a normal Heroes map clear while I was watching. It looked and felt like a real FE map being challenged. From how fitting the music choice was, to my sense of desperation and dread when the healer healed the entire enemy army after Elise worked that Savage Blow magic... so how you had to break up Garon and the Knight and whittle him down because you couldn't just blow him away like so many others do in these clears.

He felt like a real boss here as the map itself felt like it wasn't just a breeze for your team, but a real battle between a small battalion and a king's personal army. Silas repositioning enemies out of danger and tanking like the trooper he is, Flora magic tanking and sniping, providing support where need be while securing that crucial kill when necessary, Azura doing what she does best and Elise keeping not only keeping everyone healthy but taking that crucial Dragon Fang when it came down to it. Pure poetry in motion. This might just be my favorite clear of yours, period.

@Hilda I never get tired of seeing the Askr trio warp around like that. You could have trivialized this map entirely by using more premium skills, but you knocked it out with their base kit. I respect that. Great music choice as always.

@SatsumaFSoysoy To call this child's play would be an insult to children. I blinked and it was over. Your units are just too freaking powerful. Celica nuked that blue flier like the WT didn't even exist, Fae laughed at everything, Azura killed the big boss and Kagero... well... let me say this: I'm happy with my Matthew. A unit that can tank everything and dish out pain right back, but every now and again... I envy dagger units like yours that can just kill things outright. No fuss, no big battle, just quick satisfaction.

@Ginko Watching this clear reminded me of the fact that you clear all these maps with no source of magical damage. That's crazy. You made this map look easy. I may have every unit on this team in some fashion but it's still amazing to see them used so perfectly here. How I can have a +10 Lukas and still somehow be jealous of that Shiro is something haha. Even though I like Lukas Shiro just... feels cooler if that makes sense. Ending the clear at the starting position was a nice touch also!

Everyone's clears were so good this time around... it's a little intimidating.

@Nanima @LordFrigid @Alexmender @Junkhead @eclipse @NegativeExponents- @Cute Chao @Usana @DarkLordIvy @Rafiel's Aria @kirauza343

Why is Garon shouting in his intro?...

I thought this one was going to be tough. In the beginning it kinda was, the TA Raven tome already was a big middle finger to Matthew, nevermind the daggerbreaker cav that spawned on the 2nd turn (seriously? who runs Daggerbreaker?) but it not only showed me how little he cares about that but how unecessary his B skill is. Seal ATK is pretty standard and it can help depending on the opponent but for the most part his B slot is free and situational. He can really run anything as long as he's got his dagger and the smokes. A mostly free B and seal skill is pretty amazing, but enough riding the bottom tier dagger. Let's get to it.

After a few failures the key here was not Aether, but Ignis for those crucial kills. I really thought Dull Ranged was going to make Garon a serious threat but he wasn't nearly as menacing as his kit made him look. The healer needed to die early, everyone else has been saying it and it was no different for me. Matt and Inigo actually had to split up from Ayra and Genny and deal with each respective side of the map for the first half which was pretty cool. Another key was necessary in order to secure victory as well. You'll notice it on Ayra. Can't miss it. 

Morgan clear was trickier initially, but it felt less like a battle and more like a puzzle. The key which was playing to WoM3 strats once again. This really is team teleport. I actually enjoyed doing this clear most of all. The final battle vs Garon's last 4 units was a highlight also. Almost as if it was his personal guard going up against Morgan's surgical squad backed up into the wall. I wasn't able to kill the healer right away for this one so I ended up having to do the deed. Yep, I turned Priscilla into a full fledged Pain+ user complete with Dual Savage blows. Now I officially have one of them in my barracks. Enjoy the show.

For our last clear I break out good old Xander who's long since been retired. But not only that, it gave me the opportunity to showcase my newly built Odin complete with a refine! In actuality though, even though he's a blade tome, his refine and C skill played just as crucial of a role as his weapon. In actuality, I had to swap out my 2nd SPD+3 seal for an ATK+1 seal which gave him just enough ATK to avoid giving Xander a kill that would have made the AI work differently and ruin the clear. I wanted to run Cherche but I ended up having to use ToD!Jakob again which almost feels like cheating, but what can you do? He played a big part, but did so without stealing the show. At least he fit the Nohrian theme I was going for.

I actually kind of want CC+DEF/RES link on Odin, but that's a big investment I can't afford. For now, this is what he's got. Now let's watch the Nohrians take down their king.

And that's a wrap. Cheers.

@Zeo Argh, I lost my huge answer to SF's Cloudflare ... I hate when this happens. Here just the short version, sorry:

If you think Skadi was awesome, check out this guy who clears this map with 4x Skadi (also @Nanima). 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

before remembering Stahl had swap.

Stahl is swap. :-) 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Here's hoping this banner is your banner for F!Grima.

Thanks. Usually I'm relaxed when summoning, but saving orbs this long and waiting for the banner makes me fear a big disappointment. 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Why is Garon shouting in his intro?...

I asked myself the same question. From what I understood (from the following discussion) it's because sometimes Japanese (possessed) boss-speech is translated this way. 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Let's get to it.

Matthew doesn't disappoint, great clear and interesting split strategy. Genny needed Fortify DEF because Matthew was far away and the 1HP survival very much justifies the Level 1 skill. 

Garon felt rushed by Matthew (bold!) and died very surprised, congrats! 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Enjoy the show.

Cool new skill set on Priscilla, good choice. Amelia going against WTA was no surprise, but how tiny Ninians dragon form looks confronted to Garons was. Morgan brings CC to good use already in the beginning, another offensive approach. Is that the secret boss healer from Marths map? 

This clear looked fun, I'm sure you had some doing this. I always could watch well executed beaming action, masterfully done! 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Now let's watch the Nohrians take down their king.

Beautiful team, great show. Too bad Cherche didn't work, but Jakob is a monster (sorry) and worth the watch. 

Good old Vatange-Xander is still good for some one-shoots and Odin finishes Garon even without buffs. 

Don't really have the energy/time to comment on everyone's videos, but figured I would drop in to comment on the fact that I am surprised to have cleared it without changing up my Forging Bonds team much. Tikipop, FGrima, Myrrh, and Shigure cleaned the map up. Though I did have to give FGrima a specific seal(drive attack) and swap out Shigure's Reposition for Aid(Myrrh needed to have QR active to take out the blue cav).

@Nanima Thanks! Your Takusquad really deserved that hot spring bath! Always nice to see OG Takumi still prove his worth, and just like mampfoid it's so nice to see Possessed Takumi participating in the Birthright equivalent of the boss battle haha and makes for a great maid. Skadi works really well for a map like this although I kind of wish he killed Garon haha. Also nice to see NYTakumi working really well here!

A shame about those feathers....especially the Seliph. No Bartre for Brash Assault? 

@Ginko Wow, nice how you ended so similar to how you started. As always, your team has really nice synergy and Brave Roy's extra move really helps in maps like these.

The soundtrack is from the Blue Exorcist/Ao no Exorcist movie. It's one of my favourite tracks, and I'm glad I finally got to use it haha

Did you listen to that music yet @mampfoid?

@Zeo Thanks, that really means a lot, and it's nice that it's the clear that debuts one of my favourite characters haha. At first I felt bad that the video has gone on longer than it needed to be, as a lot of people had shorter clears but hey- at least I had the chance to use that soundtrack. Fun fact, I wanted to use this against Fallen Takumi's GHB but my clears were a bit too short (never though i'd say this after the initial difficulty when the GHB first came out) and finished before the song's climax.

As for your clears, I really love how Genny survived with 1 HP. I thought I was cutting it close when I used Flora to attack the bow cav but wow, Genny's +Def nature sure pulled through. Not gonna lie I wish your Matthew put the Daggerbreaker archer in its place but the Raven mage will do. It's great how your Matthew's B skill is flexible and he doesn't desperately need a specific one to work.

Again, your second clear really makes me wish I pull more Cains. After completing your Priscilla, it's hard to go back to other staves. Nice to her B slot is also flexible enough to use a breaker. Enjoyed the music here as well, nice and chill rock piece!

Also that last clear was my favourite! Fellow Ao no Exorcist soundtrack user! Nice to see Xander come back in the spotlight and I forget how much Vantage is really useful against PvE clears- that 1 HP was a bit stressful though. I think I was too used to QR for the B slot. Odin sure shone in this clear as well, great to see more of him after the refinement. 

I've got 2 more clears waiting to be edited, but I keep getting ideas to do more themes (a 3rd theme is still in progress, can't quite make it work yet). It probably helps when you know the game and are more invested in making clears for it...but work is bogging me down this week so it may take a bit to complete.

@Zeowell i got inspired by your Nohr clear. So i gave it a shot with the Nohr siblings, unfortunatly i had to replace Leo ._. he is just tooo slow for this map and Bladetome buffs are kinda crappy to get when you cant stand near each other lol